Asking for a friend

1495051525355»

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    @jazzybella Because the ? you dealt with seems to think he's beyond reproach, but he constantly seems to try and antagonize people as if he doesn't have a history that includes him doing ? things, then backing down once he got called out on his antics. The ? obviously had no issue sharing your nudes with the IC nor bragging about ? you. You two are linked in IC lore forever, so when he chooses to lash out at someone, someone will bring the two of you up to showcase his ? antics.

@obnoxiouslyfresh Your e-friends failed you. They allowed you to be under the delusion that you did no wrong and were only a victim of harassment/stalking. Sadly, while you may be a victim of harassment, you were far from innocent in this endeavor and a true friend would have told you this from the start that your behavior and your actions helped to exacerbate the situation. Unlike most of the people that have posted in this thread, I am not a friend of yours nor am I someone that has a reason to dislike you as we have no previous history together. I would say that you were at the very least emotionally cheating on your man, this is by accepting gifts from @Trillfate along with calling him crying...I don't care what anyone says you calling that man crying on multiple occasions (not 1 like you said earlier in this thread, because you said it was twice in the ? ) is you showing vulnerability and is definitely a moment of intimacy between two people. Take it from someone that smashes married broads for sport, that's a telltale sign of a relationship in turmoil, there is NO reason for a woman in a relationship to open up to another man in that manner. I hope you do learn from this mistake and become a better person from it--making a mistake and being wrong doesn't make you a bad person. I am not condemning you or judging you for what you did, just simply pointing out that you made a mistake and hopefully you don't go down that path again.

tenor.gif

Women can't handle medicine they just want candy and so they fail

Real ? that crying to another man ? is facts but i thought she was single at the time of the phone calls? Its hard to follow timeline of events. Either way both dem wrong.
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    The ic is a gift and a curse. Entertaining but can take a lot of time out ur life. ? is like an abyss. Don't get to close to it or it will suck you in. Du retired like Jordan then came out of retirement and dropped one thread only for it to become a possible thread of the year. Lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, mods forgot to lock first...

I think this my first legit diamond thread...

First ballot hof powerful posting du eternal!
This discussion has been closed.