Video: A Real Black Man Goes Off On A Pig After He Gets A Gun Pulled On Him For A Traffic Violation…

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJRjHHuU7Q
According to Randell Minott A police officer pulled him over for a signal violation. He mentions that the officer stopped him for the violation even though nobody was behind him to warn with the signal. Minott states the violation is not the issue he has with the officer but rather the officer walked up to his car window with his gun drawn.

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Not too long ago, there would be some apologist type MFs on here saying he was wrong for going off on the cop etc...

Let's see who we got on here now.

As for me, I'm still on my, as always, ? these pigs ? . He could say whatever the ? he want, and didn't say one thing that was incorrect.

Pretty sure the mainstream comments on this are saying the cop was right.... it's a hard job..... blue lives.... respect authority.... same thing happens to them and they respond yes sir and no sir.... he just wants to go home to his family.... just doing his job.... etc... etc...

? that pig, should've got hit by a passing by car.
  • stringer bell
    7figz wrote: »
    Not too long ago, there would be some apologist type MFs on here saying he was wrong for going off on the cop etc...

Let's see who we got on here now.

As for me, I'm still on my, as always, ? these pigs ? . He could say whatever the ? he want, and didn't say one thing that was incorrect.

Pretty sure the mainstream comments on this are saying the cop was right.... it's a hard job..... blue lives.... respect authority.... same thing happens to them and they respond yes sir and no sir.... he just wants to go home to his family.... just doing his job.... etc... etc...

? that pig, should've got hit by a passing by car.

giphy.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like CPD
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was good ?
  • stringer bell