South Park Season 21 thread

2»

Comments

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last episode was hilarious. ? goes down in the old folks home. Lol @ the Killer Mike rap.

the initial scene where they got all the old folks hanging by their doorway like it's a cell had me in stitches!

don't see the point of this new character marcus though....could have easily made cartman be that guy instead

He was still funny though

That Halloween episode was hilarious lol at their witch gathering traction being to sneak away from their wives to gooit in the woods to smoke ? and drink jack Daniels while casting mock spells on their wives. Lol at cartman trying to get his girfriendkilled.

I wasn't feeling the Halloween episode as much.....apart from Cartman's frustration with his GF and at the end she even took too long to come out the bag!

Apparently it was meant to be a take on the Harvey Weinstein/Hollywood scandal but I didn't get the subtext at the time of watching it
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last episode was hilarious. ? goes down in the old folks home. Lol @ the Killer Mike rap.

the initial scene where they got all the old folks hanging by their doorway like it's a cell had me in stitches!

don't see the point of this new character marcus though....could have easily made cartman be that guy instead

He was still funny though

That Halloween episode was hilarious lol at their witch gathering traction being to sneak away from their wives to gooit in the woods to smoke ? and drink jack Daniels while casting mock spells on their wives. Lol at cartman trying to get his girfriendkilled.

I wasn't feeling the Halloween episode as much.....apart from Cartman's frustration with his GF and at the end she even took too long to come out the bag!

Apparently it was meant to be a take on the Harvey Weinstein/Hollywood scandal but I didn't get the subtext at the time of watching it
    Same here didn't once think about it nor do I still think it clearly screams that but episode was still funny as ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Didn't like the Zuckerberg or nursing home episodes. Thank ? for Randy. This last episode was funny as ? . Just all the ways they avoided saying witch hunt was hilarious. Randy's coven is exactly how both those hollywood sex predators and Trump's administration feel right now.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so bad for hydie lol cartman a ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Lmao Heidi basically became Eric. That Cartman is a truly evil ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heidi worse thab Cartman now.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this last episode was jokes. Mimzy always cracks me up
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that last episode with Terrence and Phillip was hilarious. Kyle becoming his Jewish mom and restarting M.A.C. was a nice throwback to the south park movie
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Jus finished. Season was funny af, classic SP. lol at garrison/trump, eric and randy. Ending fell flat tho imo