Ight, Yall Knew It Was Coming!!!!

international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
I PHONE X VS SAMSUNG S8 NOTE?

Thoughts?

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's all no videos to compare or nothing??
  • banginscrew901
    Samsung all day. ? iTunes ? Mac ? ipads and a big ? you to iPod
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Samsung all day. ? iTunes ? Mac ? ipads and a big ? you to iPod

My homeboy be all over Apple.. dude hit me and my other homie up just to brag about Apple having that new watch that u can make phone calls on. He kept trying to justify him not having the need to "lug around" his phone anymore cause now he'll just need to wear his watch i was like muhfucka please! that watch aint stoppin ? , ? who buy that ? still gonna be walking around with they phones in hand so its just gonna be a waste of money.

Once we attacked it at every angle i think he kinda felt dumb for saying that ? so then he went to "Yea, but it is gonna be good for when im driving and at the gym though"

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note 8 all day. I've been a Note user since the beginning.

Had the 7 before ? had to trade 'em in. Went to the LG V20 but about to trade this in for the Note 8 and everything will be right in the universe once again.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've just been anti apple for too long for any of that ? to appeal to me

sticking w/ samsung but dont have the note...still waiting a while
  • banginscrew901
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i've just been anti apple for too long for any of that ? to appeal to me

sticking w/ samsung but dont have the note...still waiting a while

Come on over to the note
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    samsung all day... just the ease of use and being able to copy and past/drop and drag files on ur phone for ur computer alone... damn a itunes
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain why the Note is better than the iPhone. Been a Android,but I never had a Samsung phone before and the iPhones cameras are enticing me
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Can someone explain why the Note is better than the iPhone. Been a Android,but I never had a Samsung phone before and the iPhones cameras are enticing me

The camera on the note and current/new iPhone are basically the same in terms of the photo quality. The real question is whether you would actually use the s pen for writing or light photo editing. The note series is in a different league though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iPhone might be the most powerful this time around by a long shot and will have some interesting things with its cameras, but other than that, it doesn't seem like anything too special. Especially not given the 1K price tag. Apple likes loading it's phones with ? capabilities. Who the ? ever asked for a phone that would let you map your face onto emojis?
  • banginscrew901

Just take your ass to best buy and use both phones and you'll see the difference
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just take your ass to best buy and use both phones and you'll see the difference

Thanks for the input brother.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note all day. I hated that I had to trade the Note 7 in. Mine was fine and as far as I could tell had no chance of blowing up lol. Can't wait to get the 8

I noticed though when people talk about iphone>>>> android they aren't talking about the galaxy series. They can't be because galaxy ? on the iPhone.

Only ? I hear is. IPhone looks better on Snapchat and I hate seeing green bubbles. Mfers with iPhones act like they elite when everybody got a phone bill.

My girl switched back to Android and I'm mad cuz she don't even know how to use the ? . She was like did you know you could have two apps open at the same time?

4xm2ylg36msa.jpg
  • aneed123
    is the note 8 better than the s8 plus?
  • Thereal_ba
  • banginscrew901
    aneed123 wrote: »

Never had the s8 I had the s7 missed the split view with the bigger phone. The note may be better by a hair and you have the s pen which is dope.
  • Thereal_ba
    aneed123 wrote: »

Note 8 has a slightly larger screen, 6.3 Vs 6.2.the note 8 has dual cameras but most review say the picture quality, but the note has additional photo features. They both have similar battery life and the similar size dimensions with the s pen being built into the note. The other major difference is 6gb of ram in the note vs 4gb in the s8 version but the real world performance difference is negligible. If you want to save money and have a phone with similar performance, get the s8 variations.
  • aneed123
    I have the s 8 plus since June. I was just wondering cuz folk only compare the apple to the note. The s8 the best phone Ive ever had
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cause Samsung is the biggest Android OEM and the only one that is really direct competition to Apple.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last apple product was the iPhone 3gs...