I might go to college to get a masters degree

Options
Tommy Billfiger
Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in Strictly Business
Mba in business administration.

Go to a cc for 2 years and get A's and B's then transfer to depaul or UIC and finish up there its gonna take me 5.5 years.

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "MBA in business administration" = Masters of Business Administration in business administration
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Go for it man.

Might as well do something while you're doing nothing.

No diss....
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    L m a o

Good Luck with that Child Abuse Case
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    L m a o

Good Luck with that Child Abuse Case

Oh ? .........
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Child Abuse?....it's a wrap!

No Master degree now!....got to get that ? in jail
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Holler @ sally struthers and ICS to get that ? . It'll be all good since you got the same computer that they do

• Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Holler @ sally struthers and ICS to get that ? . It'll be all good since you got the same computer that they do

DEAD @ T/V and VRC repair.... That will be useful.....
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man wtf

Yea like I was sayin I saw how you can have differant jobs in that field and I dont like takin orders and dont really react to authority well,so I may as well get my education and go legit,Imma be just like jigga and 50

Thats my goal but I was looking for some real insight not a bunch of cornballs being unfunny as usual
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    holler @ sally struthers and ics to get that ? . It'll be all good since you got the same computer that they do

l m a o
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe heavilyslepton can put a call in and see if they still doing VCR repair training
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this thread will not end well
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn ol boy at :46 has me dying rite now
  • Los Angeles,CA
    Los Angeles,CA Banned Users Posts: 255
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Congrats! step up from $11/hr to $12 and get some more lucrativeness lmao!
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh @ tommy having to take English as a foreign language
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man lemme tell u....I looked at the title, then I looked at the name and I laughed.

But on the real- U should go for it Tommy. U say some off the wall ? sometimes so I swore u was gone be talking ? or something in here lol

Don't listen to these muthafuckas in here. Education is a beautiful thing and you have the beginnings of a good plan. Don't get no B's though- if it ain't A's it aint right. There is no second place yo- get A's or drop out.
  • disciplecavalier
    disciplecavalier Members Posts: 28
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man wtf

Yea like I was sayin I saw how you can have differant jobs in that field and I dont like takin orders and dont really react to authority well,so I may as well get my education and go legit,Imma be just like jigga and 50

Thats my goal but I was looking for some real insight not a bunch of cornballs being unfunny as usual

Okay. That's cool, the bold is a good way to start. But you going to school really brings about a paradox on it too. Business is about exchange, both people win in a transaction. There ain't no "Playing" or "Game" that you gotta give people.
    You make deals with other people, you're making deals with businesses, you're trying to expand your revenue & expand them (whether it's advertisement you give to them, something they need or dough). You gotta prove it profitable.

Now, do you want to be a manger or have your own ? lined up? If you want 100% or majority stake businesses where you're the complete boss, I'd say ? all that school ? .

There are a few ways of getting start up (btw, do a business plan). You can start with a low amount of dough and keep flipping it. You can take a business plan & get a % of someone owning your ? or take a business loan.
    Business is pretty simple, all you gotta do is follow what other businesses are doing/have done and how they operate. Gotta have your own idea, lined up with connects & other ? .
    Honestly, you can learn this ? in a few months compared to you learning it in 5 years (I mean, I did anyway). And even if you ain't got the stomach to run a firm (most of 'em fail, around 75% in the first 5 years or so), you can still take your experiences and credentials to employers if you wanna live a little bit more comfortable. Unless you got a heavy demand, you'll mostly be fluctuating between a break even chart.

If you want any other info, just ask me and I'll go into more detail.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    as long as you have a constructive plan.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man lemme tell u....I looked at the title, then I looked at the name and I laughed.

But on the real- U should go for it Tommy. U say some off the wall ? sometimes so I swore u was gone be talking ? or something in here lol

Don't listen to these muthafuckas in here. Education is a beautiful thing and you have the beginnings of a good plan. Don't get no B's though- if it ain't A's it aint right. There is no second place yo- get A's or drop out.

Why u laugh tho? I think its a huge misconception that Im some idiot in reality Im in the top 5 percentile imo

But I cant no B's? Ever? Wtf yo I dont know about that,so in college you gotta basically get straight A's? For 4-5 years? Oh Yea and thanks for decimating my self esteem again

Now, do you want to be a manger or have your own ? lined up? If you want 100% or majority stake businesses where you're the complete boss, I'd say ? all that school ? .

There are a few ways of getting start up (btw, do a business plan). You can start with a low amount of dough and keep flipping it. You can take a business plan & get a % of someone owning your ? or take a business loan.
    Business is pretty simple, all you gotta do is follow what other businesses are doing/have done and how they operate. Gotta have your own idea, lined up with connects & other ? .
    Honestly, you can learn this ? in a few months compared to you learning it in 5 years (I mean, I did anyway). And even if you ain't got the stomach to run a firm (most of 'em fail, around 75% in the first 5 years or so), you can still take your experiences and credentials to employers if you wanna live a little bit more comfortable. Unless you got a heavy demand, you'll mostly be fluctuating between a break even chart.

If you want any other info, just ask me and I'll go into more detail.

Iiiight good lookin out,My thing is go to school in between fornicating wit woman and networking with yuppie white people I will get my degree and then get a gig paying 39k-44K in the gate.

Then come up wit a plan to open up businesses,I gotta take one step at a time but yea eventually be my own boss,I know I gotta work up to that so I would be taking orders but at least I'd get paid until then nahmean

Man I just dont wanna be no ? 6-7 years from now,Streets callin me and I'm gettin nervous,really nervous
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man wtf

? you talkin bout goin legit like you was weighin up some oz's, ? please the odds of you following thru at this stage is Slim to ? *n none. Get urself a lawyer or u really goin not like take orders in County.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? you talkin bout goin legit like you was weighin up some oz's, ? please the odds of you following thru at this stage is Slim to ? *n none. Get urself a lawyer or u really goin not like take orders in County.

AGAIN You stupid son of a ? I dont need a lawyer for a misdemeanor Assault,MISDEMEANOR U ? geek

And wtf are u talkin about? What are u sayin what the ? do this ramblin post got to do wit this thread? ? ?
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    AGAIN You stupid son of a ? I dont need a lawyer for a misdemeanor Assault,MISDEMEANOR U ? geek

And wtf are u talkin about? What are u sayin what the ? do this ramblin post got to wit this thread? ? ?

Now beating an underage kid into a Hospital visit is a MISDEMEANOR? Word? GTFOHWTBS ? ! Go tell talk that ? to somebody who dont know.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You already went to court for that ? ,Tommy?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You already went to court for that ? ,Tommy?

Nah tuesday mornin 9:30,I aint gettin locked up.I live in a violent city/county lmao only cornballs(westside lu) think you get locked up for misdemeanor assaults
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    UIC with A's and B you good, Depaul with B's sorry playboy that's a no go unless you know someone with pull.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah tuesday mornin 9:30,I aint gettin locked up.I live in a violent city/county lmao only cornballs(westside lu) think you get locked up for misdemeanor assaults

? do you know where Im from? LOL@ I live in a violent city, ? ? . Statements like that are why ur consideration of college and or attaining any degree for that matter is in the realm of impossible imo.