I might go to college to get a masters degree

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Go for it man.

Might as well do something while you're doing nothing.

No diss....

C/S...nowadays you damn near have to have a mba to land a good job.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    do that ? homie...they might up ur uemplyoment allowance
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? do you know where Im from? LOL@ I live in a violent city, ? ? . Statements like that are why ur consideration of college and or attaining any degree for that matter is in the realm of impossible imo.

Youre from wack baltimore you comparing your little 14th ranked city to a top 3 city wit one of the highest crime rates and homicide ranks

3 cops have been killed here this summer alone,nobody gives a ? about baltimore doggie yo ? dont even compare thats why I say I aint worried about no misdemeanor assault.You so lame you wouldnt even know this case can be dismissed if they dont show or my witnesses show up ,and you talkin bout hiring lawyers
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Youre from wack baltimore you comparing your little 14th ranked city to a top 3 city wit one of the highest crime rates and homicide ranks

3 cops have been killed here this summer alone,nobody gives a ? about baltimore doggie yo ? dont even compare thats why I say I aint worried about no misdemeanor assault.You so lame you wouldnt even know this case can be dismissed if they dont show or my witnesses show up ,and you talkin bout hiring lawyers

on second thught....you might be too niggaish for a masters....
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread is pure comedy!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Another Idiot Statement, so they lettin grown men beat underage kids into the hospital and its a Misdemeanor charge and by ur own admission you have Priors on ur record. GTFOH Tommy you liein sack of ? ! Maybe Bubbles would have believed that ? but you aint foolin me jack!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so living in a high crime area is g.o.a.t???? and here I am trying to get networking certs and move on up. dah ? i need to start merkin ? to help my state.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Welp, I attempted to steer it back into a positive direction, but what can you do *shrug*

Anytime Tommy make a thread about his life, it's gonna be maaad comedy:

*Him being a drug dealer with no gun

*The "lucrative job" fiasco

*The "Assault" fiasco

*How he was gonna hold down Michael Jackson's legacy

*How he love Michael Jackson more than ass, ? , and Jesus
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    so living in a high crime area is g.o.a.t???? and here I am trying to get networking certs and move on up. dah ? i need to start merkin ? to help my state.

Its like 4 of yall ? in the whole state anyway, might aswell......................? you might get a reward RI for doin the State a favor.

Sike nah Whats Up crackin up in New England tho?
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think thats a great idea! but 2 years at a community college then masters? Don't you need your BA first?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo who the ? is bubbles?

Westside Lu squash this ? ,I apologize for postin that pic of you wit that dress shirt wit a tie and the super tight floodin pants wit the bowling shoes,at the club

Real talk let it go Sorry man damn.I'm tryna get insight not son you for the umpteenth time,I wish you would go away
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Anytime Tommy make a thread about his life, it's gonna be maaad comedy:

*Him being a drug dealer with no gun
    *The "lucrative job" fiasco

*The "Assault" fiasco

*How he was gonna hold down Michael Jackson's legacy

*How he love Michael Jackson more than ass, ? , and Jesus

That ? *r had the nerve to say he dont like guns? WTF you sellin drugs for then. How do you protect ur product ? with speakin calmly to ? FOH
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo who the ? is bubbles?
    Westside Lu squash this ? ,I apologize for postin that pic of you wit that dress shirt wit a tie and the super tight floodin pants wit the bowling shoes,at the club

Real talk let it go Sorry man damn.I'm tryna get insight not son you for the umpteenth time,I wish you would go away

How you goin hold down Michael legacy and not know who Bubbles is??????????????????

mjbubbles.jpg

Let me Coach you son!
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think thats a great idea! but 2 years at a community college then masters? Don't you need your BA first?

So you sneak dissing Better?

...rofl.....
  • betterthenu84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So you sneak dissing Better?

...rofl.....

Nah...I'd like for him to go to school But he needs to know its gonna be more than 5.5 years.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    *Whether or not he should go to the other side of town to sell some weed to these white people at 2am*

lol @ people questioning whether Bilfiger is smart enough to get a MBA. Look, the ? wants an MBA in BA. Read that previous sentence and ask yourself "is this ? really college material?"

LMAO!!!!!!

That thread was classic comedy....I thought son was alias when he typed that....then after I peeped his other posts in that thread...that ? was dead serious...lmao....
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wtf do bubbles the monkey have to do with Me or this thread tho? I know everything about his music I aint no groupie

sociopath wrote: »
    *Whether or not he should go to the other side of town to sell some weed to these white people at 2am*

lol @ people questioning whether Bilfiger is smart enough to get a MBA. Look, the ? wants an MBA in BA. Read that previous sentence and ask yourself "is this ? really college material?"

It wasnt white people
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!

That thread was classic comedy....I thought son was alias when he typed that....then after I peeped his other posts in that thread...that ? was dead serious...lmao....

Didnt he post somethin later like aint nothin happen? Scary ass thought he would get robbed.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah...I'd like for him to go to school But he needs to know its gonna be more than 5.5 years.

3 years(36 months) for the BA then 2.5 years or less for the mba.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Didnt he post somethin later like aint nothin happen? Scary ass thought he would get robbed.

I can't remember....but ain't nothing positive goin' down at 2am....ain't nothing open but legs and fast food.
  • betterthenu84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3 years(36 months) for the BA then 2.5 years or less for the mba.

lol...good luck.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No I made a thread sayin "would you go serve some ? in the hood at 2am" cuz this chick I was talkin to for like 4 days called me to bring them some kush and I was hesitant cuz it was late I aint know her that good and it was mad ? in the background.I went got the dough end of story.

Lol @ believing anything they say,Only thing true is the lucrative job story and the assault case
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    billfagger in school?
    you-are-too-funny-ag1.gif

no seriously, LMAO. the only college billfagger would be able to graduate would be clown college. (i cant even say barber college cuz i doubt hes allowed to be around sharp objects) i doubt that ? has ever even been inside a library except maybe to take a ? like the homeless do. just go be a streetsweeper ? . leave that college seat for someone who may actually be able to make something out of him or herself.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

no seriously, LMAO. the only college billfagger would be able to graduate would be clown college. (i cant even say barber college cuz i doubt hes allowed to be around sharp objects) i doubt that ? has ever even been inside a library except maybe to take a ? like the homeless do. just go be a streetsweeper ? . leave that college seat for someone who may actually be able to make something out of him or herself.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Son said "clown college", lol!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha!

Son said "clown college", lol!

lol tommys gonna be an intern for the universoul circus for .75 credits