lol tommys gonna be an intern for the universoul circus for .75 credits

lmao!!!!!!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    billfagger in school?
    you-are-too-funny-ag1.gif

no seriously, LMAO. the only college billfagger would be able to graduate would be clown college. (i cant even say barber college cuz i doubt hes allowed to be around sharp objects) i doubt that ? has ever even been inside a library except maybe to take a ? like the homeless do. just go be a streetsweeper ? . leave that college seat for someone who may actually be able to make something out of him or herself.

LOL LOL LOL,thread backfire
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    actually, we all knew where this was heading by the first post...

matt- wrote: »
    "MBA in business administration" = Masters of Business Administration in business administration
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited August 2010
    Options
    actually, we all knew where this was heading by the first post...

*DIES*

Tommy gotta be a alias, somebody tell me Tommy an alias.
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol ol ? ass "im gonna go get the papers get the papers" ass ?

*props to anyone who gets the reference

** no props for billfagger though.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited August 2010
    Options

LoL @ that ? being the black Jimmy Two Times, hahahahaha!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

LOL@ the Goodfellas Drop
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    billfagger filling out applications right now lol

Q: Why do you want to attend our college?

A: Im gona keep this strictly professional. I wana prove some clowns onthe internte wrong. RIP MJ you are the greatest
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    GO FOR IT.

Can't nobody wrong you for going to school, it aint their life its yours so at the end of the day u have to look after yourself and build your own value.

Your plan sounds good it's not farfetch'd or impossible, and unlike 96% of people in society you actually HAVE a plan. Go for the cc - getting B's arent hard ESPECIALLY in a cc so As should be a breeze as well. Get in touch with someone from one of the colleges/universities and ask them about what requirements your gonna need to get there. As for an MBA those aren't hard to get either but in ur last 2 years of college/university you better have a good GPA (atleast a B), and from there your in a comfortable place & please dont listen to what good for nothing muthafuckas try to tell u about getting an MBA b/c real talk that ? ISN'T HARD - theres just a lot of lazy ass ? who dont wanna work and want everything to be easy for them b/c their insecure.

As soon as you have that MBA to ur credentials ur pretty much set, dont listen to the ? who go out of their way to say BAs or MBAs are useless them ? is just stupid and feel inadequate about their talents in school, I can pretty much guarantee you that having the MBA >>>> not having one & seriously after what happened 2 years ago, along w/ financial reforms and etc. employers are gonna be looking for highly qualified people with a good understanding of what the work entails. & if thats not your aim to be hired and you wanna go the independent route then more power to you, I take it its prolly a lot easier for an MBA grad to get a loan from the bank or from people to start up their own company.

I wish you the best of luck in your pursuits.

Iiiight good lookin out cuz the people I talked to keep sayin its super hard and they basically questionin do I have what it takes(not these ic fools but real life)

How long will this take realistically 5-7 years? Cuz I might do this,I gotta get the ? away from my circle and do somethin for real.

I saw somethin sayin you get a MBA you can be an accountant,banker,HR manager,retail manager,Ceo,School administrator,Its a bunch of good positions not just one

Thats why I'm intrigued
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao this ? is still trying....
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    da fuckkkkkkkk
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Again good lookin out sion.

My only problem is I got people laughin at me,Nobody takin me serious and they think I aint capable of doin this.Its frustrating cuz peoples general perception of me on the ic and in life is I'm an idiot

I gotta study and take tests and I aint really a good student like that.This gonna be a challenge and I dont wanna be overwhelmed and quit
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why u laugh tho? I think its a huge misconception that Im some idiot in reality Im in the top 5 percentile imo

But I cant no B's? Ever? Wtf yo I dont know about that,so in college you gotta basically get straight A's? For 4-5 years? Oh Yea and thanks for decimating my self esteem again

Nah I laughed cause I thought u was gonne be in here tryna clown folks- i aint even know u were serious...I thought I was about to get some good ole roastin comedy from u lol

I mean u dont HAVE to get straight A's.....but if u have ur mindset thinking that u can't get anything less than a B- it makes u work harder. Know what I mean? Ur basically psyching yourself out lol pushing urself to do your best work
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah I laughed cause I thought u was gonne be in here tryna clown folks- i aint even know u were serious...I thought I was about to get some good ole roastin comedy from u lol

I mean u dont HAVE to get straight A's.....but if u have ur mindset thinking that u can't get anything less than a B- it makes u work harder. Know what I mean? Ur basically psyching yourself out lol pushing urself to do your best work

Yea this a serious thread.I gotta get some direction,I dont wanna be no ? out here as I get older

I feel like if I dont come up wit a plan my life gonna spin outta control and crash into a wall
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    So prove them wrong, the best revenge you can get on people like that is to make them eat their words. No one really knows what you're capable of but you.

Thats what I'm considering but I gotta be Focused for a minimum 4 years thats work.Thats my only issue is if I get overwhelmed then I'm back to square one

I aint been in school since high school
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats what I'm considering but I gotta be Focused for a minimum 4 years thats work.Thats my only issue is if I get overwhelmed then I'm back to square one

I aint been in school since high school

Yo- if u have a goal and you are serious about it- you will MAKE it. Think about all the single moms who go to work all day, go to school at night and take care of 2-3 kids at home yo. If they can do it anything can be done. U gotta think of your blessing instead of how hard it is. It gets strenuous and crazy but u just gotta push through it. I was out of school for about 7-8 years before I went back for my masters. Trust me- these young kids give me a run for my damn money in these classes. It''s hard as hell and sometimes I honestly just want to drop out and give up. Everyone has a story and a struggle. Your resilience will carry you through though. Just make sure you have a plan as to what you want to do WITH the degrees you get...and that future vision will carry you through the years to actually getting that piece of paper.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo- if u have a goal and you are serious about it- you will MAKE it. Think about all the single moms who go to work all day, go to school at night and take care of 2-3 kids at home yo. If they can do it anything can be done. U gotta think of your blessing instead of how hard it is. It gets strenuous and crazy but u just gotta push through it. I was out of school for about 7-8 years before I went back for my masters. Trust me- these young kids give me a run for my damn money in these classes. It''s hard as hell and sometimes I honestly just want to drop out and give up. Everyone has a story and a struggle. Your resilience will carry you through though. Just make sure you have a plan as to what you want to do WITH the degrees you get...and that future vision will carry you through the years to actually getting that piece of paper.

I got you

I was thinkin about this the other day and talked to a couple people then made this thread.The thread aint go exactly how I hoped but I figured somebody would give me some constructive advice cuz I'm dead serious

The thought of being some ? ? , hustlin off and on, or getting caught and goin to jail is starting to ? wit me so I was looking up info to see what can I do as far as degrees to educate me and give me some prospects in the future

I'm most likely gonna do this prolly starting this fall or january at the latest,Appreciate everybody advice tho
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Do ya thing Billfiger. People respect ambition.

With that said, I'm not laughing @ you but this sh*t had me weak
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

billfagger filling out applications right now lol

Q: Why do you want to attend our college?

A: Im gona keep this strictly professional. I wana prove some clowns onthe internte wrong. RIP MJ you are the greatest
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm most likely gonna do this prolly starting this fall or january at the latest,Appreciate everybody advice tho

this thread has the only advice u need.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?56168-so-tommy-billfigger-wants-to-go-to-college-huh
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Iiiight here go the gameplan BBA degree 1st with my focus on an Executive or human resource management

Get a good paying job when I graduate then go back and get my MBA then get more dough

Nahmean I'm feeling myself I'm about to execute this just like Jigga,street ? to a corporate ?

219tp44.jpg
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Iiiight here go the gameplan BBA degree 1st with my focus on an Executive or human resource management

Get a good paying job when I graduate then go back and get my MBA then get more dough

Nahmean I'm feeling myself I'm about to execute this just like Jigga,street ? to a corporate ?

219tp44.jpg

Thats a good plan a lot easier said than done though but best of luck to you I get my Bachelors in Dec and have gotten accepted to the MBA program but I will tell you it wasnt easy but I had a lot of fun
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Thats a good plan a lot easier said than done though but best of luck to you I get my Bachelors in Dec and have gotten accepted to the MBA program but I will tell you it wasnt easy but I had a lot of fun

Oh iight so basically you where I want to be in about 3 + years,lemme u ask you somethin

Whats the toughest classes in that program since you almost complete.Like do you have to take advanced calculas or anything really hard? Cuz I cant front thats the only thing deterring me, cuz I barely passed algebra in high school it took me like 3 times nahmean? I aint good at that type of stuff
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    personally for me.... 2nd year accounting (Managerial Accounting).... u gotta sit down & read that ? and actually know it. 1st year intro to accounting was a ? breeze but wow that 2nd year ? was a toughy.... outside of that i think u good. As for calculus yo i think it depends on the requirements of your program. I do think that for first year students they make u take a calc course - if u do get one id recommend taking it in the summer, cuz its shorter, watered down & you only have 2 exams to complete.

2rqori9.jpg

Damn yo wtf,Nobody said it would be easy.I gotta grind if its real hard I'll get a tutor

But good lookin out Im about 80-85% convinced imma do this
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh iight so basically you where I want to be in about 3 + years,lemme u ask you somethin

Whats the toughest classes in that program since you almost complete.Like do you have to take advanced calculas or anything really hard? Cuz I cant front thats the only thing deterring me, cuz I barely passed algebra in high school it took me like 3 times nahmean? I aint good at that type of stuff

like Sion said Managerial acct was a ? I gotta C in it, I actually just took calculus it was hard and if you struggled with Algebra you will struggle with calc, but you may or may not have to take it...I think business admin majors at my school have to take QMB and calc is a pre-req for it but those will probably be the 3 hardest classes you will have QMB, Managerial acct, and Calculus...One area I messed up is picking my electives make sure you pick the easiest ones and spread them out your last 60 and your GPA for your major are what matter so keep that in mind
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Appreciate all the advice I definitely will remember everything ya'll sayin

This when the Ic can benefit you in real life cuz aint NO ? I can ask these questions to that I know personally