Netflix Presents Def Comedy Jam @ 25 : Sept 26th : Dave Chapelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey, Ced

Options
124»

Comments

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave & DLs part had me dying
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man when ole girl was talking about naps andpain, I felt that lol
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checked this out last night. It was decent. Nice to see a lot of black folk all together. Some of the sets I wished were longer though. Dave is just naturally funny. I'm glad they left that set in with him and DL.
    After reading the comments about Steve in this thread, then watching him up there paying tribute to Bernie felt kinda awkward. ? even DL and Ced body language looked off. And what the hell was up with Steve worrying so much about his new money. That was wack.
    I expected a little more out of Martin though. He seemed uncomfortable. Idk maybe it was me.
    Pretty dope when you realize a lot of success that those comedians had after Def Jam. Whether it be movies, tv, and/or stand up.
    Outside of Dave being the funniest, Adele was right behind him.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Checked this out last night. It was decent. Nice to see a lot of black folk all together. Some of the sets I wished were longer though. Dave is just naturally funny. I'm glad they left that set in with him and DL.
    After reading the comments about Steve in this thread, then watching him up there paying tribute to Bernie felt kinda awkward. ? even DL and Ced body language looked off. And what the hell was up with Steve worrying so much about his new money. That was wack.
    I expected a little more out of Martin though. He seemed uncomfortable. Idk maybe it was me.
    Pretty dope when you realize a lot of success that those comedians had after Def Jam. Whether it be movies, tv, and/or stand up.
    Outside of Dave being the funniest, Adele was right behind him.

Adele def jam standups are top 5
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like something is off with Martin..idk what it is..even at the vh1 90s honors ? ..he seems off lately
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    About an hr in Dave & DL get on stage and freestyle together for about 5mins

Best part of the show

Cs
  • jmol
    jmol Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    Whatever medicine he's on has taken away his natural personality.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave's improv game is unfuckwitable.