Options
12345679»

Comments

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    (Sigh) the story been explained

Back when dolph 1st started rappin he tried to fck with gotti. But gotti played him like a hoe basically ignoring his calls, sayin he gonna rock with him when he didnt. (Gotti has a history of smiling in ya face den swearving u in private)
    Basically while all this was going on Gucci and Gotti was having problems gotti fckd Keisha and dropped his tape on 10/17 same as gucci and did songs with tip and jeezy who gucci had beef with at the time. So gucci and Gotti split.....somewhere in between that Gotti and Lito was also having problems. Anyway when dolph started buzzin thats when gotti wanna come back around smiling in his face tryin to sign him. Dolph like fck dat and went to rocking with gucci on a promo deal. Lito also introduced Gotti Bm to dolph knowing dolph aint fckin with gotti. Anyway gotti and lito settle ? behind close doors and cool again but by then the damage is done. Dolph rockin against gotti for curving him at the start of his career and gotti aint fckin with dolph cuz he rockin with gucci and wouldnt sign to cmg plus fckd his bm. Anyway idk who started sneak dissing 1st but Dolph dropped that hilarious etherous diss puttin all they business on front street and its been down hill ever since equaling blac and gotti allegedly tryin to knock him off. Smh public embarrassment and pettiness is a muthafcka

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uPMHudEP15g
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Oz74zkZoHYs

Gotti is light years ahead of dolph spiritually physically lyrically mentally
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    (Sigh) the story been explained

Back when dolph 1st started rappin he tried to fck with gotti. But gotti played him like a hoe basically ignoring his calls, sayin he gonna rock with him when he didnt. (Gotti has a history of smiling in ya face den swearving u in private)
    Basically while all this was going on Gucci and Gotti was having problems gotti fckd Keisha and dropped his tape on 10/17 same as gucci and did songs with tip and jeezy who gucci had beef with at the time. So gucci and Gotti split.....somewhere in between that Gotti and Lito was also having problems. Anyway when dolph started buzzin thats when gotti wanna come back around smiling in his face tryin to sign him. Dolph like fck dat and went to rocking with gucci on a promo deal. Lito also introduced Gotti Bm to dolph knowing dolph aint fckin with gotti. Anyway gotti and lito settle ? behind close doors and cool again but by then the damage is done. Dolph rockin against gotti for curving him at the start of his career and gotti aint fckin with dolph cuz he rockin with gucci and wouldnt sign to cmg plus fckd his bm. Anyway idk who started sneak dissing 1st but Dolph dropped that hilarious etherous diss puttin all they business on front street and its been down hill ever since equaling blac and gotti allegedly tryin to knock him off. Smh public embarrassment and pettiness is a muthafcka

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uPMHudEP15g
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Oz74zkZoHYs

Gotti is light years ahead of dolph spiritually physically lyrically mentally

Damn that Dolph song is cringe AF. Does dude normally not rhyme?

Yes which is why i don't listen to him he be off beat af sometimes

He doesn't sound food at all

good or food

Both, doesn't sound good and it makes his music hard to digest.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was talkin bout me in your song pride to the side. Found my number in her phone and it hurt your pride
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Dolph told yall what songs gotti was slick dissin on play wit ur ? .

Most cm7&iam
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats his real name right?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ALL this time I was listening to Dolph....

I had no idea his name is short for Dolphin....

Lol man foh Respect that man...

But sheesh I couldn't rock a dolphin chain though
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His name is Adolph
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know people were still using that name
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

His name is Adolph

His parents were thinking about ? when they were naming him? Probably watching a WW2 documentary.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm listening to Choices 2 at the gym. Paul & Juice ripped Yo Gotti on It's Whatever With Us. Especially Paul's verse
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    legendary ? ? he think he a legend cuz he keep gettin shot lol i know they aint think it was over here ...... 2 months watch nothin gonna happen to gotti but he gonna get shot again lol meanwhile gotti shooters lookin like sideshow bob cant ? bart
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotti using him as a target practice
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He can not rap soooo
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got shot and the first day out and he said "New album coming soon"