Anyone ? w Fortnight Battle Royale?

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in IllGaming
It's free. It's basically like PUBG, just cartoon-like.

I haven't played enough to say much, though.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, ill be on it today hopefully

I bought Fortnight but they giving that mode away for free, i dont understand that ? . Its about to ? the main game because thats what everybody gone be playing.

@Trollio you coppin?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I played a few rounds last week cause it was in beta and that ? is fun. Its better than PUBG cause you can basically build in it just like you can in the regular game. I was tryin to build me some cover and somebody crept up on me and took me out at #94.. that means i was the 6th ? out of 100 to die smh
  • VIBE
    Options
    I loaded up on nades and destroyed some house these dudes were holed up in. ? them all up. Took out 3 of em but the 4th dude took me out.

Best so far was placing 19th. It's a cool game.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent heard about this. I will look for it when i get home.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Placed 17th...only because i was on the edge of the map by myself n died in the storm
  • TonyDubbz
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lets squad up! ill around 8. So the next 25 mins or so

I got experience with building from the main game so I could teach yall how to do that ? on the fly. Only thing is the battle mode is fast paced compared to the main game so u can be building some ? and somebody snipe you from the hills.

You really gotta watch your surroundings.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Running it now with Ninja @Trollio
  • VIBE
    Options
    Placed 2nd. When that circle closes in, there isn't many ppl left but it's intense. Sometimes I get stuck in the building menu and I get heated.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Epic game.. I need to utilize building more like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoEZq7pZMo
  • VIBE
    Options
    Could've finished 1st but the ? capitalized on me shooting some dude, so I finished 2nd again.

I tried to squad up but cats snatch up everything good smmfh
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Epic game.. I need to utilize building more like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoEZq7pZMo

Damn ? looks fun, gonna play this this weekend.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna download when I get home. Looks dope.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Could've finished 1st but the ? capitalized on me shooting some dude, so I finished 2nd again.

Damn u @VIBE i invited your ass last night.

Me & my boy were playing and i kept getting to the single digits, while him and the other 2 randoms on my team kept dying at the start of the rounds lmao. We got Nuclear to get on then we made it to #4 if we get a 4 man team that can communicate i know for a fact we can win.

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    @Trollio as soon as you got off that ? started working bruh, since its yo friday tonight you hoppin on?

• VIBE
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Me & my boy were playing and i kept getting to the single digits, while him and the other 2 randoms on my team kept dying at the start of the rounds lmao. We got Nuclear to get on then we made it to #4 if we get a 4 man team that can communicate i know for a fact we can win.

Yeah I seen that but I was letting my kids take turns playing..
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Im going to get the download started when i get home then by the time i get back from the gym it should be ready, i will look out and see if youre playing and send invite
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got it downloading. Will check it out when I can. I’ve liked the look of PUBG but don’t have a PC. Hopefully this scratches that itch.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Im going to get the download started when i get home then by the time i get back from the gym it should be ready, i will look out and see if youre playing and send invite

@Lou_Cypher i was on but we were playing the main story. You sent me a invite to watch me play but that ? never wrks for me
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is flames. Cant believe they have this away for free. Putting in work this weekend.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? pretty fun. Highest I got to Surviving was 32 lol. I always die as soon as I land it seems. Someone pops up behind me and shotguns me. Sometimes I drop on a place solo though, but then I get sniped looking for people lol.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? pretty fun. Highest I got to Surviving was 32 lol. I always die as soon as I land it seems. Someone pops up behind me and shotguns me. Sometimes I drop on a place solo though, but then I get sniped looking for people lol.

I got to 6th my third time playing and 3rd a few games later. Didn't realize I was standing next to a window. :s

Ain't sniffed the top 20 since.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

I got to 6th my third time playing and 3rd a few games later. Didn't realize I was standing next to a window. :s

Ain't sniffed the top 20 since.

Haha I just don't know a good strategy yet. I try landing alone somewhere then don't know if I should just stay there and ? folks who try looting the area or if I should go out looking for people. Anytime I go look they just pop up behind me and ? me.

Love when people are just looking at the area and sneaking up and killing them though haha.
  • VIBE
    Options

I don't jump until the last 3 seconds then skydive the furtherest near the edge of the map. I scavenge then search for kills.