What's The Worst Sex Partner You've Ever Had?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
Slump busting.

I was going through a dry spell back in 2008. Met this fat chick on moco. She wasn't bad looking and she was dtf on the first meet. I was hitting it from behind when I notice her ? is hairy and lumpy with pimples.

That wasn't a good night.

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Cambodian

Care to expand?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Cambodian

Care to expand?

I had slept with girls that were tight before but not to the point I couldn't fit, the first time with her left me scratching my head, I really had to slowly work my way in or it would hurt her, it would take 5-10 min to do that, and there was only one position that would work with her legs over my shoulders, on top of that she was just boring, over time she got better especially the very last time we did it we hadn't seen each other in a while and she was feenin for it
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruuuuuuuhhhhhhhh
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skinny dark skin chick. Pretty good head but couldn't take ? for ? . Only ? her once and I didn't even nut.

Light skin big girl that literally doesn't know how to ride ? . I have to put ALL the work in, be tired as ? . Whenever she climb up on my ? she be uncoordinated AF
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Super fine man ...went on a couple of dates. All nice and good times

He could eat the box but .....

He had a pencil ? and ? like a rabbit

Only had actual sex 2 times. I couldn't take it or fake it.

Felt like he was stabbing me with a knife

Don't know why I laughed at this... in public too. Smh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Man, I don't care to, or try to - remember the worst encounters. Matter of fact, I probably made it my business to forget.

One ? I remember because she was the ? until she tried some ? and had me about to ? her up. ? must've thought I was one of these new MFs.

Not even gonna go into detail.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Super fine man ...went on a couple of dates. All nice and good times

He could eat the box but .....

He had a pencil ? and ? like a rabbit

Only had actual sex 2 times. I couldn't take it or fake it.

Felt like he was stabbing me with a knife

Don't know why I laughed at this... in public too. Smh

Lol

It was horrible. Like I really wanted it to work

I don't even think he realized how bad he was either
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can say, never had bad sex
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see....

One chick. Scared to give the dome up. Wasn't really cool with back shots. Just a ? experience all around.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cambodian

I banged out this nice petite Cambodian when I lived in Minneapolis, macked her at the has station and it was a wrap...Savon...you right though, couldnt take D for ? ...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    2012 - Her Mom tried to hook us up. We go on a couple dates...so one day she comes over and I'm thinkin Ima get bawls deep...I pull her pants down with a plan to put in some tounge work....Bruuuuuhhhhhhh that shid smelled like rotten tuna....I almost vomited. I told her let's just take our time and not rush into things.

I waited about week out of respect for her Mom...then just ended it...told her I needed to focus on grad school. Lol

:joy: Cant remember my WOAT but I had a couple of these smh I read somewhere that this is normal for some women at times for some reason but still.....

giphy.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Midget gave me the worst ? ever. Crazy gal likely to rip my ? off had i not told her to chill.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    2012 - Her Mom tried to hook us up. We go on a couple dates...so one day she comes over and I'm thinkin Ima get bawls deep...I pull her pants down with a plan to put in some tounge work....Bruuuuuhhhhhhh that shid smelled like rotten tuna....I almost vomited. I told her let's just take our time and not rush into things.

I waited about week out of respect for her Mom...then just ended it...told her I needed to focus on grad school. Lol

:joy: Cant remember my WOAT but I had a couple of these smh I read somewhere that this is normal for some women at times for some reason but still.....

giphy.gif

I forget who exactly, but according to one of the female posters on here it isn't normal and is a result of "this corrupt system."