D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a proponent of organized religion but I definitely don’t knock the men it has made from brothers who would otherwise be still living in darkness
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    The black church is a slave factory. It produces just as many slaves today as it did back then. It was set up by the slave master to keep you in a perpetual state of spiritual ? . They don't need physical chains to keep you enslaved when they can use white jesus to control your spirit and your mind. As long as you are praying to your slave masters ? you will ALWAYS be his slave. Bob Marley said it best:

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"

The black church is perhaps the most despicable, destructive and dangerous institution in our community. From ? ? , to child molestation, to ? , to theft, to lying the black church celebrates everything that we used to stand against. That's what happens when a demonic religion is beat into you, by demonic people and centuries worth of built up fear and ignorance prevent you from thinking for yourself. Black Christians are literally the most ignorant people I know.

after all, it is a church. dont expect too many people to show up squeaky clean; especially, if they have direct tv and pulling up in a wraith.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven made me an atheist

Knowledge n rational thought
    made me a atheist.

Bruh ain't yall ? the same ? that..... Nvm
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich

yeh.. cause they’re told when they die they’ll get heaven ..roads paved wit gold and ? .. many mansions..
    and the rich will get hell..

so they jus “waitin they turn.”
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    The black church is a slave factory. It produces just as many slaves today as it did back then. It was set up by the slave master to keep you in a perpetual state of spiritual ? . They don't need physical chains to keep you enslaved when they can use white jesus to control your spirit and your mind. As long as you are praying to your slave masters ? you will ALWAYS be his slave. Bob Marley said it best:

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"

The black church is perhaps the most despicable, destructive and dangerous institution in our community. From ? ? , to child molestation, to ? , to theft, to lying the black church celebrates everything that we used to stand against. That's what happens when a demonic religion is beat into you, by demonic people and centuries worth of built up fear and ignorance prevent you from thinking for yourself. Black Christians are literally the most ignorant people I know.

after all, it is a church. dont expect too many people to show up squeaky clean; especially, if they have direct tv and pulling up in a wraith.

I don't expect anyone to be perfect or squeaky clean b/c I'm not. I just won't tolerate a pos preacher looking me in my face, telling a lie, trying to steal my money and trying to ? my broad and my kid while simultaneously expecting me to pretend that I don't see any of it. Church is religious pimping and hoeing. Bishop Don Juan couldn't have found a better job after his ? profiterring days ended.

donmagicjuansurgery.jpg.cf.jpg
    bishop.jpg?w=420.cf.jpg
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    This ? always has me crackin up

https://youtu.be/h_KjlhfSfsE

if they ran reruns today, i wonder how it would last and how many mfs would be "triggered"
    itd prob have all kinds of disclaimers and editing..

fkn handiman, vera, fire marshall bill, billy dee on that commercial, men on film, calhoun, benita, frenchie...? all them mfs
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? always has me crackin up

https://youtu.be/h_KjlhfSfsE

if they ran reruns today, i wonder how it would last and how many mfs would be "triggered"
    itd prob have all kinds of disclaimers and editing..

fkn handiman, vera, fire marshall bill, billy dee on that commercial, men on film, calhoun, benita, frenchie...? all them mfs

They actually do, i was just stuck watching them back to back the other day. Forget the channel tho but they held nothing back.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    I've been boarderline atheist/agnostic for a long time. He's right when talking about there's very few of us. Growing up with a grandfather as a reverend put me on some ? that just made me question everything. I got no issue with anyone believing that there's a ? ... but the way it's influenced people in our race, it just feels like another means of control.
    Take out the word "borderline", and replace grandfather with father, and that's me. I get your point on this, trust me.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW @ THE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD ..

YALL CAN'T POSSIBLY BELIEVETHAT IT'S NOT A ?

THE CREATION OF ALLLLL OF THE GALAXY JUST "HAPPEND"?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, some being magically created all this in six days, then tried to ? everyone on the planet with a 40-day flood?

THAT sounds like a more logical story?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

No one said that ? for the most part. It's just people are realizing that these ? religions are remixed versions of indigenous African spiritual systems that were remixed by oppressors and sold back to us.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The galaxy "just happened " sounds a whole lot more plausible than some magical being spreading his hands for seven days.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

Nobody knows if there is or isn't a ? .

Ascribing everything you don't know to ? isn't really saying anything. People used to think seizures was somebody being possessed...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

Ascribing everything you don't know to ? isn't really saying anything. People used to think seizures was somebody being possessed...

It's intellectual laziness
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2017
    Jeremiah 6:13
    From the least to the greatest, their lives are ruled by greed. From prophets to priests, they are all frauds.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvMriYBJqC8
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

It's intellectual laziness

Yea...it's an arrogant way of saying "idk" when you could just literally say "idk"...but then by saying "? did it" you're essentially saying you do know...and that you don't at the same time....it's ? weird.
  • skpjr78
    never gets old lol. you white jesus worshippers aint ? lmfao.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxlS79Q3EXk
  • MARIO_DRO
    dwade206 wrote: »

No one said that ? for the most part. It's just people are realizing that these ? religions are remixed versions of indigenous African spiritual systems that were remixed by oppressors and sold back to us.

YEAH, THEY ARE.. IF UR AN ATHEIST, THAT MEANS U DONT BELIEVE IN ? OR gods... SO THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT ALL OF "THIS" JUST POPPED UP OUTTA NO WHERE
  • MARIO_DRO
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Dro get the ? outta here!!!

dont u gotta get ready for church tomorrow or somethin ? !
    go iron ur polo outfit ? ! lmmao..

AS MY MAIN ? WOULD SAY

DONT @ ME TO NO DUMB ? ...

? DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR RED??, OLE FAKE ASS CLASSIC MAN LOOKIN ASS
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

white holes ya bish