3 white Texas men murdered a popular 18 year old Black kid

Options
konceptjones
konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is some "only in Texas" ? . The three white boys were from a city called... get this...

"White Settlement, TX".

Yup... there's actually a city in Texas called "White Settlement". Da ? is ANY Black person doin' anywhere near some ? called White Settlement???!!! I don't give a ? if a muhfucka got a $10,000,000 check for me, I ain't goin to White Settlement to collect that ? !

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article175827486.html
WHITE SETTLEMENT
Police arrested three brothers on Wednesday in connection with the slaying of a popular 18-year-old Western High School senior — Xavier Olesko.

Kyle Garrison 17, Tyee Garrison 18 and Sean Garrison 23, all from White Settlement, are each being held on a $200,000 bond at the White Settlement Police Department jail, a news release from White Settlement police said. All three subjects are awaiting arraignment for the capital murder charge, the release said.

Detectives were issued arrest warrants for the three men Wednesday and were able to arrest Tyee Garrison near his residence in the 1600 block of South Cherry Lane about 5:45 p.m., according to the release. White Settlement SWAT, patrol and detectives arrested Sean and Kyle Garrison at a residence in the 8000 block of Emerald Crest Drive about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, the release said.

Witnesses told police that Olesko went around to the front of the residence to meet with someone. Then they heard a gunshot. Olesko’s friends said when they ran to the front of the residence they saw Olesko lying on the ground not moving. One of the witnesses called 911.

Witnesses also told police they did not see anyone leave the area on foot or in a vehicle.

garrison%20brothers

Comments