• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Genocide? Let's not get ridiculous.

I spent four years in The Marine Corps. I've been to dozens of countries. I have killed men across four countries. I've watched how third world countries governments treat their citizens. I have done recon and tracked some of the most deadly men on the ? planet. What Trump is allowing to happen in Puerto Rico is genocide.

Maybe some of you muthafuckas get all your news from TV, Twitter, and Facebook. I'm telling you right ? now that what's happening in Puerto Rico is worse than the ? that goes on in all these other countries that ? ass Americans love to sit at home and talk about trying to sound intelligent. You don't ? know what you're talking about. Our country is sitting idle while 3 million American citizens are fighting for their life. I can muster up 400 Marines right now who would be on the first plane smoking to Puerto Rico right now to help but we can't do ? because right now our ? country is being ran by a 71 year old racist lazy white man.

It is in no way genocide. You don't "allow" genocide you perform it.

It's genocide in the same sense that KKK members are disguised as cops and killing black people for sport. ? doesn't have to be spelled out for you to understand it. There's tons of containers of supplies that are sitting there right next to the people who need it but they do not have access to it. This administration has purposely blocked aid from getting to Puerto Rico. THEY HAVE OPENLY PREVENTED AID FROM GETTING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE LITERALLY DYING ON AMERICAN SOIL!!!

You wasting time explaining yourself to these ? bro. I stopped that back and forth ? years ago. Mfs know everything but grasping context and comprehension. Just do what I do and tell a mf not to quote you and keep it moving. Some of these ? just like going 5-6 pages of back and forth asisnine ? .

Don't quote me bro
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Trump deliberately refused to lift The Jones Act. He intentionally reacted slowly to provide aid to 3.5 million American citizens. His actions have resulted in the deaths of American citizens. If it isn't genocide what exactly is it @jono ?

You can call it whatever you want. He's a genocidal maniac. The ? of Hispaniola.

But he’s committing the act against American citizens on American soil....he’s literally ? ....not ? of.....

? did it at home just like trump

You right. He threw that hurricane right at Puerto Rico with his hurricane powers, by ?

You realize killing doesn’t require a weapon right?

The act of denying aid/food which is resulting in death is equal to murder, are you aware of that?

? didn’t gas every jew, I’m sure you seen the pictures of very skinny men women and children...in fact I’m sure ? probably never killed a Jew personally ....but his authorization of acts counts as genocide right?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump deliberately refused to lift The Jones Act. He intentionally reacted slowly to provide aid to 3.5 million American citizens. His actions have resulted in the deaths of American citizens. If it isn't genocide what exactly is it @jono ?

You can call it whatever you want. He's a genocidal maniac. The ? of Hispaniola.

But he’s committing the act against American citizens on American soil....he’s literally ? ....not ? of.....

You right. He threw that hurricane right at Puerto Rico with his hurricane powers, by ?

The act of denying aid/food which is resulting in death is equal to murder, are you aware of that?

? didn’t gas every jew, I’m sure you seen the pictures of very skinny men women and children...in fact I’m sure ? probably never killed a Jew personally ....but his authorization of acts counts as genocide right?

9zfbccnnpj21.png
    z6u7c0j7yhi0.png
    492dze1vwc8e.png
  • jetlifebih
    Options

9zfbccnnpj21.png
    z6u7c0j7yhi0.png
    492dze1vwc8e.png

No offense but I don’t trust cnn or Europeans and indigenous leaders who do business with them despite the general populations concern

Now I acknowledge what you posted but could you explain why there is a discrepancy between trump, the governor and the mayor who just came out and blasted trump?

Trump was the first to blame pr’s infrastructure which I’m not denying it is devastated, but to the extent that all of those supplies are just sitting there idle??

It must be 2 sides....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    donald-trump-short-fingered-vulgarian-fingers-bruce-handy-ss13.jpg

but but but puerto rico still owes money to wall street...
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where the hell are you getting this ? from? PR has food/supplies, but they don't have roads, power, cell services, or workers to move all that ? around. I got people down there involved in the help. Nothing worse than those who choose to try and make other's misery into something to score political points with. FOH
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The love affair the IC has with the browns never ends. We are not in this together.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The love affair the IC has with the browns never ends. We are not in this together.

...even if that were the case and its gonna be a race/color thing, there are still black puerto ricans that identify as black and get ? deals there too...
  • jetlifebih
    edited September 2017
    Options

Where the hell are you getting this ? from? PR has food/supplies, but they don't have roads, power, cell services, or workers to move all that ? around. I got people down there involved in the help. Nothing worse than those who choose to try and make other's misery into something to score political points with. FOH
    This is where....primary sources not secondary....? you, ? your people and secondary sources who as you say are in the ground helping....nobody is trying to make ? into anything to score political points....this is calling a ? a ? ? ....no go lick massas ? you ? .....

We can drop bombs but we can’t drop resources???

Drinking from creeks but they have resources....babies starving but the resources that are just over that destroyed road....you may be stupid but I am not...

have you ever even been to pr?????

https://youtu.be/yJ2wqatcW8w

Now post your sources or else your just talking ? to argue
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

This is where....primary sources not secondary....? you, ? your people and secondary sources who as you say are in the ground helping....nobody is trying to make ? into anything to score political points....this is calling a ? a ? ? ....no go lick massas ? you ? .....

We can drop bombs but we can’t drop resources???

Drinking from creeks but they have resources....babies starving but the resources that are just over that destroyed road....you may be stupid but I am not...

have you ever even been to pr?????

https://youtu.be/yJ2wqatcW8w

Now post your sources or else your just talking ? to argue

? my people? They out there actually helping people in PR suffering through hellish conditions, and you're sitting behind a computer. And NO, you can't drop resources like ? bombs, are you kidding me? They got tons on them docks but don't have the manpower yet to move them to millions. You also got mad shady ? going down all over with others in PR trying to take advantage of things. You really have no clue what's going on down there. Stop worrying about the cac in the WH, and start worrying about the actually people in PR. Last thing they need are political games, what they need is everyone working together to alleviate things.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Genocide? Let's not get ridiculous.

I spent four years in The Marine Corps. I've been to dozens of countries. I have killed men across four countries. I've watched how third world countries governments treat their citizens. I have done recon and tracked some of the most deadly men on the ? planet. What Trump is allowing to happen in Puerto Rico is genocide.

Maybe some of you muthafuckas get all your news from TV, Twitter, and Facebook. I'm telling you right ? now that what's happening in Puerto Rico is worse than the ? that goes on in all these other countries that ? ass Americans love to sit at home and talk about trying to sound intelligent. You don't ? know what you're talking about. Our country is sitting idle while 3 million American citizens are fighting for their life. I can muster up 400 Marines right now who would be on the first plane smoking to Puerto Rico right now to help but we can't do ? because right now our ? country is being ran by a 71 year old racist lazy white man.

It is in no way genocide. You don't "allow" genocide you perform it.

Yeah um historically not all genocide involves ? death factories, Pol ? 's Killing Fields, or the Hutu's machetes. There are numerous examples of oppressive governments committing genocide by -either deliberately or through callous indifference because they dont give a ? about the type of people affected- withholding/slow-walking relief from disaster. Stalin did it to the Ukrainians, Nigeria did it to the Igbo, the English did it to the Irish, Pakistan did it to Bangladesh.........
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gotta try to unplug and separate your emotions from how you looking at some of this though. No point in getting all riled up when we don't really what's going on
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    To solve the issue of the trucks not being able to reach the food/water; why not send in helicopters and have drop-off points for pick-ups? Is figuring out a plan really that ? hard? This administration has no room to ? about costs when Price was flying on millions from the American people. Jesus ? Christ..

Helicopters use a grip of fuel that they don't have, and can't move supplies like trucks can. PR's problem is the same as Mexico City's after that earthquake. Too many years of bad infrastructure and corruption. Ultimately they may benefit when the island gets rebuilt. Could fix tons of issues that's been neglected for decades out there.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't feel good getting treated like a second class citizen huh? Every race is for themselves man they don't give a ? about blacks. Hard to feel empathy. We got our own fight here man.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Haiti still needs help...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am keeping a close eye on it....ever since it started.

seems like san juan and ponce and juncos or bayamon have the most power.

but i know white people are going to be there buying up ? .
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was me thinking this thread might have been about the ethnic cleansing that's currently taking place in Myanmar.