August FBI Memo Called ‘Black Identity Extremists’(BIEs) New Terror Threat…

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    7figz wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So let me get this straight... (removed for brevity)

Some of the ? you citing as facts hasn't even been proven to be factual.

Let's go one by one, otherwise you lookin irrational lumping all this ? together and ignoring the comparatively worse MF in office right now.

1. "Super-predators" vs "Terrorists" ... (removed for brevity)

1. We already know what Trump is about. We know what he is. You think we are surprised by any of the racist things Trump is doing? Really? Trump doesn't need to walk back his racist comments or actions he has his base and he could give a ? about who's offended. Hillary "walking back those super predator" comments is nothing but game. She's old enough to know what that means and how it's racist.

2. That was a Bill Clinton bill but she cosigned it. Unless I missed it I haven't heard her denounce that bill either. And how is a bill that has caused the mass incarceration of black people especially black men debatable?

3. No based on y'all comments it seems as if y'all are biased towards party rather than looking at the individual candidate. The only difference is that black people would continue to get ? on but at least Trump has been an equal opportunity offender of other races.

4. See the opening sentences of number 1. White supremacist being a white supremacist don't change the fact that the Clinton foundation ? over Haitians and pocketed money that was supposed to help them. But I'm supposed to have faith that she would've done stuff for black people in the US?

5. Again Trump being shady doesn't excuse Hillary doing shady things either bruh.

I didn't vote because I didn't like none of the candidates. If someone offered me the choice between ? and ? (which represented Hillary and Trump) I don't feel like I have to pick one. I decided to pick neither. Hopefully if a better candidate emerges in 2020 I'll gladly vote for that person.

I'm not caring if anybody is "surprised" or not. MFs act like Trump is some kind of open-book and is so easily read and that's why he's better. Nope, he's just as shady but unable to disguise it very well. That MF got more shady ? going on behind the scenes, with himself, his family, and his associates - that he damn sure ain't talking about. MFs really need to stop acting like they know everything about him because he says some extremely dumb / ignorant ? .

If we "know what he is", why don't we have his tax returns showing his foreign business holdings ?

Why does he deny that the people he hires are white supremacists ?

Why does he still deny American terrorism ?

Why did he front with the HBCU meetings and then not do ? ?

This MF ain't as "obvious" as you MFs would like to believe. So y'all need to stop using that "devil we know" ? . And just because you know certain ? about a MF doesn't mean he can't be worse.

Trump is passing bills that may be worse than what Bill Clinton did and Hillary co-signed. What's debatable is whether or not you want to hold Hillary responsible for it, and pretend that she would be on the same ? in 2017, in another environment. Now she would be actual "president". Now social media is popular. Now cops killing people are on front-page. Now we have more activism, like BLM, against police brutality, and now the dems (and Hillary) was actually trying (possibly pretending) go cater to that type of ? during campaign while Trump was saying he "supports law enforcement". Yeah, you knew what you were getting with Trump - a MF who supported cops who ? Black people and shrug his shoulder. That vs the wife of a MF who passed a bill and a wife who defended and now acts like she doesn't. Debatable all day.

How the ? is any of my comments biased toward a party ? Just quote it (in 1 post) and we'll discuss that. The most I mention "parties" is when MFs act like Blacks are 100% loyal to dems... or act like the republicans have been doing good things for Black people... and I'm not talking about no civil war parties ? , I'm talking about the current day dems and repubs.

Trump is ? over natural disaster victims RIGHT NOW according to them. I compare that to what some Haitians may / may not have said about the Clinton foundation ? - or was that even proven ? Post evidence. Until then, I'd be inclined to believe that was just part Trump's campaign. And why the ? would you compare that to white supremacy ?

Who the ? is trying "excuse Hillary doing shady things" ? I think it's obvious Trump is shaping up to be worse. And that's the point. Nobody was saying either of them were 'godly' or some ? , but MFs seemed unable to get past who was going to make ? worse during their term.

And it's weak as ? to try to throw some "you love Hillary" or "you love the democrats" ? up when people talk about why Trump was the worse choice. But like I said, if you (generally speaking) still don't believe Trump was the worse choice - then maybe you're the person that Trump was the best thing for - so you could discern the difference.
    No one except his white supremacist supporters ever said that Trump was better. The common thought is that both Hillary and Trump was garbage.

1. Because white supremacists are liars and deceitful.

2. We know that Trump wasn't gonna do ? for black people that would benefit black people in any meaningful way. That's not even a question. At the same time if you want to say that Hillary would do more for black people yet she never even said anything tangible or specific about what she would do for black people.

3. The fact that you said that the democrat would've been the better option even though I'm saying neither of them were/are viable options. For awhile I've been saying that neither party means black people any good. One is just overt and the other is covert.

4. Trump ? over disaster victims and the Clintons not using the money for what they intended it for are different cases of white supremacy.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/role-of-hillary-clintons-brother-in-haiti-gold-mine-raises-eyebrows/2015/03/20/c8b6e3bc-cc05-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html?utm_term=.08d65fbad6e0

http://www.gao.gov/assets/660/655278.pdf

5. You literally just made excuses for Hillary in this very post lol. The problem is that some people were convinced that she would be so much better for black people. We just had a black president and little to nothing was done for black people under his presidency. Yet Hillary would've been better? We want tangible change. If they want the black vote then more needs to be done. The only difference between Trump and Hillary is that Trump is ? over other groups.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black and proud is illegal now
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This ? might be a bot
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Trump is in office so idk why ppl talkin about hillary. Hell she supposed to be in office cuz she won the popular vote
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    kzzl wrote: »
    Its foolish to believe this wouldnt have happened even if hilary did win, you wishful thinking ? . The attacks on blacks ramped up during a democrats run in the white house, a black president specifically. Stop ignoring that when the lesser evil has shown it simply prefers to stab you in the back. Looks to fall in line with "super predators" even, some sneaky, open ended ? that ? could of easily done as well. Thats how white supremacist have always operated.

Lets be honest, when was the last time a party had the white house more than 8 years, anyway? Theres no reason to think that pattern would of changed now. A republican was gonna get in there regardless most likely.

The last election was horrible. I didnt vote cause thats what i do when i dont like my poll options. Id do it again, so blame all you want.

Nobody can say what would've happened if Hillary won, but the fact is some of the ? people said would happen if Trump won is happening. And some of the ? , like war-mongering, that people said would happen if Hillary won - is actually happening with Trump winning. Trump is ? terrible, and MFs need to stop comparing it to how bad they imagine Hillary or another democrat would've been and deal with what is.

My posts about not-voting isn't to individuals who chose not to vote for their own reasons, it's to MFs who encouraged and promoted it to other people as if it was some type of power-move and now talkin ? like they were some kind of oracle.

MF you can't have it both ways - saying Trump was worse, now saying "Look at how bad Trump is".

Speaking of both ways, since we can't say what would've happened under Hillary, all the sarcasm bout her emails and such should stop as well. Folks should stop imagining how bad it wouldn't be. That goes both ways.

Nasheeds opinion on not voting is common sense. A simple matter of what are you (the politician) going to do for me. If the answer is nothing, then give them nothing. Stop ? out votes and get something out of it. And that video Amann posted recites a memo for Hillary's camp, telling instructions on bullshitting black folks issues, btw.

But as I told a buddy of mine that's the "black friend", blatant racism is easier to deal with than deceptive racism. Which is what the last 8 years gave us, while other groups got real policies passed for them. ? , I didn't even know about obama doing dafca for immigrants till the uproar started.

Now we got a common enemy, it wants to throw down, and that can make us fight harder out of survival. That would be much harder if Trump wasn't such an extremist and the common white racist was still doing the dougie for ? . We'd still be the only group going through some ? and blacks would still be too comfortable.

So the next time someone quips bout "they said trump is good for blacks", ^^^^^ this is what I meant. Trumps doing exactly what I knew he'd do all along, I'm expecting even worst, honestly. That might be what it takes to get ? progressing, unfortunately.

giphy.gif
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump is going to prison anyway ,lock him up. FBI finally made up a name after all these years of targeting Black Americans.
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Ppl really believe their vote counts lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump got ? on by Russian Prostitutes
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Trump is in office so idk why ppl talkin about hillary. Hell she supposed to be in office cuz she won the popular vote

I hate trump but this is the wrong argument to make. Hillary ain't the first and she won't be the last. 4 other instances of this scenario occurred in history. It sucks but that's the system in place
    The current system started before the Civil War. In 1824, Andrew Jackson won the popular vote but received less than half of the electoral votes. He lost out to John Quincy Adams.

A few decades later, in 1876, Samuel Tilden won the popular vote but lost the election by one electoral vote to Rutherford B Hayes.

In 1888, Grover Cleveland also clinched the most popular votes in the country but conceded his 168 electoral college votes to Benjamin Harrison’s 233 electoral votes

Fast forward more than a century to the year 2000. Democrat Al Gore won the popular vote but lost out to George W Bush. The result was so close in Florida - a key battleground state - that Mr Gore contested it and the case went all the way up to the Supreme Court. The recount of ballots led to Mr Bush gaining 271 electoral votes versus Mr Gore’s 255 votes.

I believe even democrats hate Hillary, even over Trump and had Sanders ran, he would have won in a landslide. Democrats put Trump in office by choosing the wrong candidate.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

I hate trump but this is the wrong argument to make. Hillary ain't the first and she won't be the last. 4 other instances of this scenario occurred in history. It sucks but that's the system in place
    The current system started before the Civil War. In 1824, Andrew Jackson won the popular vote but received less than half of the electoral votes. He lost out to John Quincy Adams.

A few decades later, in 1876, Samuel Tilden won the popular vote but lost the election by one electoral vote to Rutherford B Hayes.

In 1888, Grover Cleveland also clinched the most popular votes in the country but conceded his 168 electoral college votes to Benjamin Harrison’s 233 electoral votes

Fast forward more than a century to the year 2000. Democrat Al Gore won the popular vote but lost out to George W Bush. The result was so close in Florida - a key battleground state - that Mr Gore contested it and the case went all the way up to the Supreme Court. The recount of ballots led to Mr Bush gaining 271 electoral votes versus Mr Gore’s 255 votes.

I believe even democrats hate Hillary, even over Trump and had Sanders ran, he would have won in a landslide. Democrats put Trump in office by choosing the wrong candidate.

I wasn't making that argument for that I'm saying ppl blaming the "withhold your vote" people when hillary got the most votes. They mad at the wrong thing
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deflection and pride

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ppl really believe their vote counts lol

This another good point.

They got some many important things we dont get to vote on, its like they throw us a few bones.

Im like why we aint vote on that other ? . It dont add up.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Someone told me trump is good for Black people.

"It won't matter if he wins. The result will be the same. We need this to show people a lesson"
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's new.

They called the Nation of Islam a hate group.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like how "al Qaeda" was manufactured as a blanket term for anyone that didn't roll over
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Its foolish to believe this wouldnt have happened even if hilary did win, you wishful thinking ? . The attacks on blacks ramped up during a democrats run in the white house, a black president specifically. Stop ignoring that when the lesser evil has shown it simply prefers to stab you in the back. Looks to fall in line with "super predators" even, some sneaky, open ended ? that ? could of easily done as well. Thats how white supremacist have always operated.

Lets be honest, when was the last time a party had the white house more than 8 years, anyway? Theres no reason to think that pattern would of changed now. A republican was gonna get in there regardless most likely.

The last election was horrible. I didnt vote cause thats what i do when i dont like my poll options. Id do it again, so blame all you want.

Nobody can say what would've happened if Hillary won, but the fact is some of the ? people said would happen if Trump won is happening. And some of the ? , like war-mongering, that people said would happen if Hillary won - is actually happening with Trump winning. Trump is ? terrible, and MFs need to stop comparing it to how bad they imagine Hillary or another democrat would've been and deal with what is.

My posts about not-voting isn't to individuals who chose not to vote for their own reasons, it's to MFs who encouraged and promoted it to other people as if it was some type of power-move and now talkin ? like they were some kind of oracle.

MF you can't have it both ways - saying Trump was worse, now saying "Look at how bad Trump is".

Speaking of both ways, since we can't say what would've happened under Hillary, all the sarcasm bout her emails and such should stop as well. Folks should stop imagining how bad it wouldn't be. That goes both ways.

Nasheeds opinion on not voting is common sense. A simple matter of what are you (the politician) going to do for me. If the answer is nothing, then give them nothing. Stop ? out votes and get something out of it. And that video Amann posted recites a memo for Hillary's camp, telling instructions on bullshitting black folks issues, btw.

But as I told a buddy of mine that's the "black friend", blatant racism is easier to deal with than deceptive racism. Which is what the last 8 years gave us, while other groups got real policies passed for them. ? , I didn't even know about obama doing dafca for immigrants till the uproar started.

Now we got a common enemy, it wants to throw down, and that can make us fight harder out of survival. That would be much harder if Trump wasn't such an extremist and the common white racist was still doing the dougie for ? . We'd still be the only group going through some ? and blacks would still be too comfortable.

So the next time someone quips bout "they said trump is good for blacks", ^^^^^ this is what I meant. Trumps doing exactly what I knew he'd do all along, I'm expecting even worst, honestly. That might be what it takes to get ? progressing, unfortunately.

If the ? called Black people (or just Black criminals) super predators in '96, where the ? are people getting the idea that the Clintons hid their racism or are somehow any less deceptive about it than Trump ?

Trump just happens to have a higher occurrence of obvious racism than Hillary apparently. How the ? is that "good thing" ? And to say that it somehow united Black people against a common enemy. How exactly are we so united right now against Trump ? A lot of people hate him but there's still Black people who say they voted for him and would vote for him again. There's still Black people saying they're not going to vote anymore. What's this big unified cause and movement that all Black people supposedly have right now ?

? , Kaepernick did more to unify Black people than Trump. I'm not seeing it.

As far Tareeq, that ? is far from "common sense" or even decent logic. Somebody probably needs to transcribe that video to see how far from logical it is, especially in contrast to what he says now. I tried to allow people to make the case before the election (in a thread) about the not voting strategy and that ? ain't seem like common sense at all.

What exactly is the proof that Trump's election has united Black people ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Tareeq was part of the non-voting ? . It's cool MFs spreading knowledge now, but that hypocrisy should be kept in mind.

You had MFs essentially making it easy for Trump to win by encouraging not voting and constantly talking about Hillary and the democrats like if the republicans had some kind of better reputation ....

Now these same MFs like 'Oh - Look at what Trump's administration doing !'
    Someone told me trump is good for Black people.

Right... you also got those MFs who say "Trump is the best thing to happen for Black people" ... with some ? ? rationale that Black people needed to be woke or some dumb ? -

Like we haven't been noticing the racism, police brutality, injustice - and all that other ? going on for the last few decades.

MFs like this ain't worth the conversation. It seems like just another way of not admitting they were wrong about Trump, or if they weren't pro Trump - then a way of not accepting the reality and just enjoying the world burn, misery type of MFs.

Ain't no way was it necessary for a "Trump" to be in office for Black people to know that racism exists.

Ask them specifically what action Trump took that benefited Black people ?

Ask 'em the opposite - what has his admin done that will have a negative impact on Black people ?

1u4f24.jpg

...exactly
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1vpV6_F6GY

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this ? and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole ? .

I started noticing some funny style ? like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I ? with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and ? / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key ? on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-uvLWpxQM

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat ? so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? ? , get a ? grip.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I hope you dumb ? know that the fbi started this ? in 2014 under that sellout Obama's watch. TBA broke the whole thing down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ORh0o3jvY
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I hope you dumb ? know that the fbi started this ? in 2014 under that sellout Obama's watch. TBA broke the whole thing down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ORh0o3jvY

I listened to the live broadcast last night and download the video ASAP. Youtube has already put restrictions on the video already.