What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

August FBI Memo Called ‘Black Identity Extremists’(BIEs) New Terror Threat…

Replies

• a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this shit and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole shit.

I started noticing some funny style shit like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I fuck with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and coon / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key shitting on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat dick so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? Nigga, get a fuckin grip.

Dr. Boyce has been exposed himself as a fraud who preys on the naivete of his own people. Fuck that fool.

His old side kick Yvette Carnell (bitch that she is) exposed him as a charlatan.

Went in on him something terrible

She said he couldn't even pay her for the work she did for him....yet he preaching financial freedom and how he got the answers to your money problems

MarcusGarveyBroddie
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this shit and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole shit.

I started noticing some funny style shit like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I fuck with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and coon / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key shitting on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat dick so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? Nigga, get a fuckin grip.

Dr. Boyce has been exposed himself as a fraud who preys on the naivete of his own people. Fuck that fool.

His old side kick Yvette Carnell (bitch that she is) exposed him as a charlatan.

She said he couldn't even pay her for the work she did for him....yet he preaching financial freedom and how he got the answers to your money problems

It's always these hotep poser ass fools that end up being the most sinister.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    313 wayza.mann
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boyce has terrible taste with picking the right women to promote.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's all you got from itdry.gif
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yvette talented, her voice can be like nails on a chalk board when she starts yelling, she should have a bigger platform
    black caesar
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I didn't. I haven't been happy with Boyce's content for quite some time now. It doesn't seem like he's giving real advice. He's always doing videos about being someplace instead of speaking on finance. I don't care about his trips. I care about thought provoking subjects dealing with black economic empowerment and growth. His channel started off great, but now it's of no substance, but yet The Black Authority (Jason Black) and Professor Black Truth are the only ones to really go in depth about black issues. Thought Crimez speaks on stuff as well.

Now going back to my previous posts. You remember when Boyce was taking the side of that fat chick that shitted on Umar? Hell even Tariq Nasheed got on Boyce's ass when concerning Yvette. Yvette is not to be trusted, but I can't blame her at all for shitting on Boyce if she wasn't paid.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    a.mann
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I didn't. I haven't been happy with Boyce's content for quite some time now. It doesn't seem like he's giving real advice. He's always doing videos about being someplace instead of speaking on finance. I don't care about his trips. I care about thought provoking subjects dealing with black economic empowerment and growth. His channel started off great, but now it's of no substance, but yet The Black Authority (Jason Black) and Professor Black Truth are the only ones to really go in depth about black issues. Thought Crimez speaks on stuff as well.

Now going back to my previous posts. You remember when Boyce was taking the side of that fat chick that shitted on Umar? Hell even Tariq Nasheed got on Boyce's ass when concerning Yvette. Yvette is not to be trusted, but I can't blame her at all for shitting on Boyce if she wasn't paid.

Really about Yvette? I think she breath of fresh air, i dont always agree with her solutions but she entertaining and brings data to her shows
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so 7figz and the like are the white boys who are trying to turn this shit around on blacks who are calling out a black man on his shit for not helping out black folks? all the while they saying that the other blacks are the sellouts. yall see who are the white people? 7figz and his like who dont want to see blacks criticising another black. yeah there from the fbi aka the abc boys. dont trust them.....theyre taking notes. just a note.
    ghostdog565th Letter
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so 7figz and the like are the white boys who are trying to turn this shit around on blacks who are calling out a black man on his shit for not helping out black folks? all the while they saying that the other blacks are the sellouts. yall see who are the white people? 7figz and his like who dont want to see blacks criticising another black. yeah there from the fbi aka the abc boys. dont trust them.....theyre taking notes. just a note.

Smh, get your troll game up - that shit is barely literate.
    a.mannHuey_Ctexas409miamivice305LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Speaking of turning shit around, any of y'all weirdos spoke on your boy Trump yet or the topic of this thread - besides trying to "turn it around" to Obama when its something that's going on right now ("August memo") ?

Posted some BS video like "aha proof !" with no proof that Black men were being called terrorists under Obama.... or why this shit is being published now, under Trump.
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

He’ll be back now
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    @JonnyRoccIT

You gon make some black identity extremist t-shirts or nah?
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    And Tareeq was part of the non-voting shit. It's cool MFs spreading knowledge now, but that hypocrisy should be kept in mind.

You had MFs essentially making it easy for Trump to win by encouraging not voting and constantly talking about Hillary and the democrats like if the republicans had some kind of better reputation ....

Now these same MFs like 'Oh - Look at what Trump's administration doing !'
    Someone told me trump is good for Black people.

Right... you also got those MFs who say "Trump is the best thing to happen for Black people" ... with some fuckin dumb ass rationale that Black people needed to be woke or some dumb shit -

Like we haven't been noticing the racism, police brutality, injustice - and all that other shit going on for the last few decades.

MFs like this ain't worth the conversation. It seems like just another way of not admitting they were wrong about Trump, or if they weren't pro Trump - then a way of not accepting the reality and just enjoying the world burn, misery type of MFs.

Ain't no way was it necessary for a "Trump" to be in office for Black people to know that racism exists.

Ask them specifically what action Trump took that benefited Black people ?

Ask 'em the opposite - what has his admin done that will have a negative impact on Black people ?

1u4f24.jpg

@5th Letter

LLS, I need my shout out for personally making that meme brother!!

so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

5th Letter
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JonnyRoccIT

Aka Black Lives Matter shirts...? Nah...wouldn't feel right.
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    @JonnyRoccIT

Nah...black identity extremist.

I wouldn't rock no blm shit either cuz idk who/what the money goes to anymore
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JonnyRoccIT

I haven't really checked out the thread, but I'm saying anything bringing awareness to police brutality, racism, mass incarceration, and everything else that comes with being black and showing self love and pride of what you are...is supposed to be black identity "extremist " right.?
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    And Tareeq was part of the non-voting shit. It's cool MFs spreading knowledge now, but that hypocrisy should be kept in mind.

You had MFs essentially making it easy for Trump to win by encouraging not voting and constantly talking about Hillary and the democrats like if the republicans had some kind of better reputation ....

Now these same MFs like 'Oh - Look at what Trump's administration doing !'
    Someone told me trump is good for Black people.

Right... you also got those MFs who say "Trump is the best thing to happen for Black people" ... with some fuckin dumb ass rationale that Black people needed to be woke or some dumb shit -

Like we haven't been noticing the racism, police brutality, injustice - and all that other shit going on for the last few decades.

MFs like this ain't worth the conversation. It seems like just another way of not admitting they were wrong about Trump, or if they weren't pro Trump - then a way of not accepting the reality and just enjoying the world burn, misery type of MFs.

Ain't no way was it necessary for a "Trump" to be in office for Black people to know that racism exists.

Ask them specifically what action Trump took that benefited Black people ?

Ask 'em the opposite - what has his admin done that will have a negative impact on Black people ?

1u4f24.jpg

@5th Letter

LLS, I need my shout out for personally making that meme brother!!

Shout outs to you for this.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    @JonnyRoccIT

I haven't really checked out the thread, but I'm saying anything bringing awareness to police brutality, racism, mass incarceration, and everything else that comes with being black and showing self love and pride of what you are...is supposed to be black identity "extremist " right.?

Yep...
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so this was started and set in motion by the Obama administration back in 2014? Smh. Dems continue to be snakes in the grass, so I'm not surprised. Trump and the repubs just snakes. They in the open, and outward with theirs.

Better be careful what you say out here, or be labeled a terrorist with the quickness.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    5th Letter
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people think there's any difference between dems and republicans. Both serve whoever got the money.. This initiative woulda started in 2014 regardless of political party in power. This ain't good for us and Blm ain't even our movement. I think it was created so there would be a group to assign blame to and group as terror organizations.
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all getting caught up in the minutiae of who was in office. Clearly the fact that it began under a democratic president and continues under a Republican one should tell you it don't matter who is in office.

This should also tell you that the office of the presidency doesn't set the agenda.

So there's two things, imperative things you need to know that you all don't: who is setting the agenda and why have they amped up an old protocol?

I can't rightly say who is setting the agenda but MY money is on the old banking powers out of Europe. They've been running the game since 1812 so this wouldn't be any different.

The why is what concerns me. I believe it's part of a population control agenda that began in the 60s.

Long story short we are spiraling towards another depression, a global one. The powers that be understand that the only threat to their grasp on power are men. Men overthrow gvts, women don't. So all the talks about gun control white supremacy bie is an effort to root out dangerous men.

White men like always feel headlong into the trap with the white power rallies.

Black Men really haven't. For the most part black men are not visible on the activist level it's mostly ran by black women, so it's very hard to paint black men as terrorists given that. Which is why i believe the two articles from Damon young and veronica wells didn't spring from nowhere.

It was a hit piece designed to create an enemy.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5063895

5th Lettertexas409Koltrain