What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

August FBI Memo Called ‘Black Identity Extremists’(BIEs) New Terror Threat…

1234568»

Replies

• KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Y'all getting caught up in the minutiae of who was in office. Clearly the fact that it began under a democratic president and continues under a Republican one should tell you it don't matter who is in office.

This should also tell you that the office of the presidency doesn't set the agenda.

So there's two things, imperative things you need to know that you all don't: who is setting the agenda and why have they amped up an old protocol?

I can't rightly say who is setting the agenda but MY money is on the old banking powers out of Europe. They've been running the game since 1812 so this wouldn't be any different.

The why is what concerns me. I believe it's part of a population control agenda that began in the 60s.

Long story short we are spiraling towards another depression, a global one. The powers that be understand that the only threat to their grasp on power are men. Men overthrow gvts, women don't. So all the talks about gun control white supremacy bie is an effort to root out dangerous men.

White men like always feel headlong into the trap with the white power rallies.

Black Men really haven't. For the most part black men are not visible on the activist level it's mostly ran by black women, so it's very hard to paint black men as terrorists given that. Which is why i believe the two articles from Damon young and veronica wells didn't spring from nowhere.

It was a hit piece designed to create an enemy.

Great points
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this shit and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole shit.

I started noticing some funny style shit like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I fuck with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and coon / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key shitting on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat dick so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? Nigga, get a fuckin grip.

Dr. Boyce has been exposed himself as a fraud who preys on the naivete of his own people. Fuck that fool.

His old side kick Yvette Carnell (bitch that she is) exposed him as a charlatan.

Went in on him something terrible

She said he couldn't even pay her for the work she did for him....yet he preaching financial freedom and how he got the answers to your money problems

Yo I just watched some of this Yvette clip and @ around 8:15 she puts up an image of & talks about Boyce working w/ no other than......

The MAVEN!! lol

Dude is infiltrating black platforms.
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Y'all getting caught up in the minutiae of who was in office. Clearly the fact that it began under a democratic president and continues under a Republican one should tell you it don't matter who is in office.

This should also tell you that the office of the presidency doesn't set the agenda.

So there's two things, imperative things you need to know that you all don't: who is setting the agenda and why have they amped up an old protocol?

I can't rightly say who is setting the agenda but MY money is on the old banking powers out of Europe. They've been running the game since 1812 so this wouldn't be any different.

The why is what concerns me. I believe it's part of a population control agenda that began in the 60s.

Long story short we are spiraling towards another depression, a global one. The powers that be understand that the only threat to their grasp on power are men. Men overthrow gvts, women don't. So all the talks about gun control white supremacy bie is an effort to root out dangerous men.

White men like always feel headlong into the trap with the white power rallies.

Black Men really haven't. For the most part black men are not visible on the activist level it's mostly ran by black women, so it's very hard to paint black men as terrorists given that. Which is why i believe the two articles from Damon young and veronica wells didn't spring from nowhere.

It was a hit piece designed to create an enemy.

Men and women.

I thought something like this, but wasn't sure what was going on.

After Korryn Gaines, I came across a lot of Moors who would talk to me about 'sovereignty'. I knew at that moment people were being watched.
    FF...and I see Israelites getting their kids taken away, locked up, all sorts of things.
    So to know that we're being targeted....makes all the sense in the world.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    Ajackson17
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Damn, so this was started and set in motion by the Obama administration back in 2014? Smh. Dems continue to be snakes in the grass, so I'm not surprised. Trump and the repubs just snakes. They in the open, and outward with theirs.

Better be careful what you say out here, or be labeled a terrorist with the quickness.

What are you niggas talking about with this it started in 2014 shit.. The feds are saying thats when they traced the start of these supposed it “BIE” movement attacks.. It does say anything about that’s when this bullisht ass investigation began...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Damn, so this was started and set in motion by the Obama administration back in 2014? Smh. Dems continue to be snakes in the grass, so I'm not surprised. Trump and the repubs just snakes. They in the open, and outward with theirs.

Better be careful what you say out here, or be labeled a terrorist with the quickness.

What are you niggas talking about with this it started in 2014 shit.. The feds are saying thats when they traced the start of these supposed it “BIE” movement attacks.. It does say anything about that’s when this bullisht ass investigation began...

I don't know if you a Russian bot or fugazi white boy. Don't call me nigga.

To your statement, even if that's not when the investigation began, the ones in charge sure didn't put an end to it. They continued it.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    LcnsdbyROYALTY