Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall musta forgot Ben's character from Mallrat's.

Sound just like dude

"Call me Donny"
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    gloria allred on cnn with her client

Louisette Geiss was born in Miami, Florida, USA. She is an actress and producer, known for Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell (2001), Dave's Blind Date (2000) and Novel Romance (2006).

and theres her daughter

gloria Allred, civil-rights attorney who built her long and storied career on protecting famous women from their more famous male bosses, has responded to her daughter Lisa Bloom’s decision to represent Harvey Weinstein. When The New York Times broke the story of Weinstein’s decades of alleged sexual harassment toward assistants, lawyers, actresses, and other women in his orbit, many were mystified to see quotes by Bloom in defense of Weinstein, rather than in defense of the women speaking on-record against him. Allred is among those who have commented.
    “Had I been asked by Mr. Weinstein to represent him, I would have declined, because I do not represent individuals accused of sex harassment,” she said in a statement. “I only represent those who allege that they are victims of sexual harassment.”
    She also dangled the possibility of the first Allred versus Bloom case (though, at present, Bloom has only been named as an attorney on retainer and in an advisory role). “While I would not represent Mr. Weinstein, I would consider representing anyone who accused Mr. Weinstein of sexual harassment, even if it meant that my daughter was the opposing counsel.” Allred has no comment at this time as to whether any of Weinstein’s accusers have reached out to her.

Bloom, like Allred, represents famous women, most of whom have become alleged victims of sexual assault (Allred represents 33 of Bill Cosby’s accusers, and Bloom represents Janice Dickinson, as well as three women who accused Bill O’Reilly of sexual misconduct). A New Yorker profile on Allred published earlier this week infers that Bloom learned many of her media-savvy tactics from Allred, especially how to keep the story top of mind in the public. To wit, the last time the public heard from Bloom in a splashy way was at the press conference she arranged for Kathy Griffin, who was under fire and F.B.I. investigation for her photo shoot in which she mimed beheading Donald Trump.

they both trying to get paid lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    warren98 wrote: »
    Dumbo Trump aint gonna touch this fiasco

He actually spoke on it and said he wasn't surprised or some ? . I was like the ? guy that said he grabs women by the ? ???? He can't believe somebody else is a creep? Is this real life?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    its crazy gloria allred gonna bring all these women to get him while her daughter lisa bloom gonna low key defend him when she quit i think 2 days after the nyt reported the story lol but how he beat the case with audio and all smh whats crazy is she knows shes being recorded i and way she acting maybe he picked up on it like yesterday i was grabbing now its off limits
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything the white man touches becomes so damn corrupt
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Late night and the media actually took a break from Trump to drag Bill Cosby's name through the mud and rake him over the coals. This guy gets the silent treatment. Wonder why...

Lord of the Rings Trilogy >>>> The Cosby Show...

hot take!!!

imma have to sit and think on this for a minute..

ill get back to u..

MUTHAFUCKA!!!
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    warren98 wrote: »
    Dumbo Trump aint gonna touch this fiasco

"There were good people on both sides"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Hollywood weird

tumblr_otl5j1l68K1usws96o1_250.gif

tumblr_otl5j1l68K1usws96o2_250.gif

That's just white boy humor
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

wow what a ? creep

I always find it funny how concerned white people get about being embarrassed in front of their friends...while they're doing really embarrassing ? . "These people know me...don't embarrass me". Don't embarrass YOU??! ? ...for the past 30 years you've been sexually assaulting and forcing women to ? you or ? you off for movie roles, you did this all to yourself.

shout out to Brad Pitt for stepping to him and G-checking him when he tried to ? down Gwyneth Paltrow. Everyone in the industry knew how sleazy Weinstein is and no one shut his predator ass down. Y'all just as guilty.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    I dont like this hollywood and mainstream media pile-on like they are holier than thou or haven't been complicit, there is no honour in the film industry.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah blah, blah, blah. He's a bad guy. When is he going to be arrested and put on trial?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator