What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

1838485868789»

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Copper wrote: »
    Who cares if streep knew?

Rose McGowan knew for a fact, got paid and never called him out for 2 decades...thus allowing other women to be abused

This is what I'm talking about. How she going to point the finger when she basically did the same exact thing. Now she's a hero? Come on.

You guys make a good poin with this argument. Both to me are equally shitty tbh.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure Meryl heard some stuff, but treated it as a baseless rumor and didnt look into it. Shes been famous since like the late 70's/early 80's, before Harvey. Hes not gunna try and pull that casting couch shit on her. Hes going after the young no names.
    imghttp://i.imgur.com/IgFpoNj.gif/img]
    35bxpug.jpg
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    2i03brb.jpg
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    Victor Salva is such a piece of shit. I won't deny that Powder and Jeepers Creepers were good joints but he really is pure trash outside of his talent. Worthless human being.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sure Meryl knew but but at that time she knew women were sleeping around to get roles and figured that most of girls didnt get the job so they were mad and just talkin shit unless she had prove he was the creep he is she didnt wanna say shit
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck was meryl supposed to do with some rumor second hand shit she heard?

Asia argentino was willingly sleeping with him for 5 years.

Hell not only did McGowan get paid she dated Rodriguez who worked for/with Miramax on multiple occasions
    rocket-2.gif
    deadeye
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Uh oh twitter trending bringing up the old kobe rape case with details

See this I don't agree with.
    He already went through all the judiciary procedures with that shit. If the law and the victim moved on people should too.

Them white ppl dont give af what u agree n dont agree w. Some ppl been waiting to finally bring down kobe for that.

Hope shaq keeps his mouth shut this time
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rose McGowan knew for a fact, got paid and never called him out for 2 decades...thus allowing other women to be abused

co sign. Cuz really everyone is at fault. All them knew about it. But dude had so much money, power n influence. Ppl were prolly scared. Blood on all their hands tho.
    deadeyeMR.CJKoltrain
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »

co sign. Cuz really everyone is at fault. All them knew about it. But dude had so much money, power n influence. Ppl were prolly scared. Blood on all their hands tho.

so the fact people knew....does that make them an apart of the crimes?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

edited December 2017
    Victor Salva is such a piece of shit. I won't deny that Powder and Jeepers Creepers were good joints but he really is pure trash outside of his talent. Worthless human being.

Hold on my nigga. Hold the fuck on.

You stay shitting on MCU movies but you think Jeepers Creepers is a good joint?

thats-dumb.gif

Yes. I like horror movies. I don't really like superhero movies even though I read superhero comic books. I've only said this like 3 or 4 hundred thousand times in the last 8 yrs.

Those marvel movies could and should be so much better. All jeepers creepers had to be was a cool b movie to watch at 3AM. Not hard to figure out.

There are like 20 million other people in the world that love your precious marvel movies. Go bother one of them.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    This seems like an opportunistic smear campaign on ‘Streep tha Gawd’ coz she got a dope movie coming out & goat career that jealous people like Rose Mcgowan couldn’t achieve even when they tried to complicity sleep their way to the top lol.

These new niggaz really want all of older hollywood the fuck outta here so they can give us PC mediocre Kumbaya entertainment, scust.
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

Thanos 3:16 says.."I just whooped your ass!!!"

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

deadeye
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2017

As noted with the street artist who targeted Kimmel, those Twitter users who are pushing the #SheKnew & #BoycottthePost tags include accounts who push right-wing content. Along with Cernovich, they’re celebrating the downfall of Weinstein — because he’s a longtime donator to Democrats (who largely repurposed that money to women’s causes since the scandal began) and include Streep as she does a press run for a movie (The Post) the takes aim ar the current administration’s war with news media.

i really cant stand what social media has become,smh.
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

Thanos 3:16 says.."I just whooped your ass!!!"

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hold on my nigga. Hold the fuck on.

You stay shitting on MCU movies but you think Jeepers Creepers is a good joint?

thats-dumb.gif

Yes. I like horror movies. I don't really like superhero movies even though I read superhero comic books. I've only said this like 3 or 4 hundred thousand times in the last 8 yrs.

Those marvel movies could and should be so much better. All jeepers creepers had to be was a cool b movie to watch at 3AM. Not hard to figure out.

There are like 20 million other people in the world that love your precious marvel movies. Go bother one of them.

Nah bruh, it ain't just about personal taste with you. You try to make these arguments about why the MCU movies are just poor quality movies. Jeepers Creepers is a shitty movie. You can't be like "I don't like Avengers because it's a terrible movie" but then turn around and call a legitimately terrible movie "good."
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    deadeye
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great content in here