Less talking more nude droppings

Gonna blame you for Trillfate posting his nigganudes in this thread

I'm talking about females
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Who tf is bezt.?

Beztmilkshake4u. Older poster 04-06 era. Probably one of the most insecure chicks to ever come across here. Said her idol was kerrine stephans aka superhead.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

These pics were taken when I was 16 I'm 28 now.

@SimplyKrys

How old was the gentleman you were pictured with?

That is my current bf he was 16 too.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Told y'all that pic looks suspect.

The ? look bout 25-28 in that pic.

That's that Haitian ? ?

We witnessing rkelly in action

Yes that is the "Haitian ? " that I am with now. He was 16 too, me and my bf are the same age, he just looks older. No R Kelly.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? trillfate really got spilt personalities "u love us" :joy: :joy:
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2017

Bruh

He posted his naked body for y'all to see

W
    T
    F

????
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I think SimplyKrs is poised to take her spot

The chick that by her own admission doesn't know her "time tables" would frequently go days at a time without showering, and once contracted an STD and treated it by smearing Vaseline into her ? .

Who you suppose to be? Do you know her personally or something

Yeah, me and Krystal G used to be intimate partners when she was living in North Carolina

Well damn. Welcome to the IC. Im the most powerful poster here. Tell us a little bit more about your tenure with simplykrs. How freaky/lazy is she? Whats up with the stds?

Thank for the welcome thatboydizz.

Well me and Krystal met in North Carolina, she was a loner back then and didn't have much friends so what she did to make up for it was act out. A lot of young girls that are socially lacking try and find affection in an older man, and well I was that older man for her. I was her guide into adulthood so to speak, and I made a woman out of her. She did have a boyfriend during the time, but I didn't care about him and apparently neither did she. Sexualy she has the wettest ? I've ever experienced, and those lips, she made love to your ? with her mouth. ? sucked ? so good it would make you do sharp inhales every couple of seconds just to keep you from ? .

@SimplyKrys I need to be inside you one more time, boo. Tell me we can turn back the hands of time and make this magic happen once again. It's been over a decade but you've always been on my mind.

Jesus christ. SMMFH. Obfresh, kat, simplykrs these chicks dont have no morals. I think the women here cheat more than anybody else. And kat should be ashamed because this her first year of marriage. ? might as well walk down the aisle with her laptop

@Random_Bruh I don't know how you know my name or the fact that I lived in NC. But I never had sex with you. I don't know you.

Bezt why would you try to use vaseline to heal a sexually transmitted infection? Thats worse than khaleesi and her husband stealing ? from some random parked car and going back home and using it

I didn't have an STD. One day after sex I just started burning really bad so my bf gave me some vaseline and said use this it will stop the pain.

That's an old remedy. I've used vaseline for my daughter just like my mom did me.

:o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEZM92GtPno
  • thatboydizz
    edited October 2017
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Bruh

W
    T
    F

????

Yeah I think my brother finally went off the deep end. His heart clearly broken a man can only take so much ya know lol when did he start hating you so much? I dont remember yall beefin at all

• thatboydizz
    nex gin wrote: »
    Dude done resorted to uploading semi-nudes of himself...smmfh. Either his troll game is on 1000 or that boy ain't right in the head.

? was inches away from the ? now we see why he ? it up
  • thatboydizz
    So what's the prize for exposing women besides decreasing the population of female posters?

Ask beta. @beta did you expose @jazzybella for cool points or did you expose her cuz you were angry at yourself cuz you couldn't pull a bad ? ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who tf is bezt.?

Beztmilkshake4u. Older poster 04-06 era. Probably one of the most insecure chicks to ever come across here. Said her idol was kerrine stephans aka superhead.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

These pics were taken when I was 16 I'm 28 now.

can I have some milkshake?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    So what's the prize for exposing women besides decreasing the population of female posters?

Ask beta. beta did you expose jazzybella for cool points or did you expose her cuz you were angry at yourself cuz you couldn't pull a bad ? ?

Stop @'n us

tenor.gif

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

Bruh

W
    T
    F

????

Yeah I think my brother finally went off the deep end. His heart clearly broken a man can only take so much ya know lol when did he start hating you so much? I dont remember yall beefin at all

I have no idea

He reached deep in his feelings over me saying he out creeped Deadeye.

He goes all nuts on me calling me ugly and whatnot. Like I'm supposed to be offended that someone like THAT isn't attracted to me ???

Sounds like OB isn't the only one who dodged a bullet

lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...this ain't normal...not normal at all
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Alright ladies, don’t start this ? ? today

A man has lost his e-life over this. He’s E-dead! The least she could do is give back the short (or IG Access)

? she holding onto it if she knows it’s sentimental to him?
    So give him something that reminds him of her? That seems like a good idea since he's totally leaving her alone
    He said he would leave her alone if he got IG access. She didn’t do that tho

He wanna close this chapter in his life. As soon as she

#GiveTheShirtBack

That is some true stalker behavior

Again out creeping @deadeye is hard but 2 posters have managed to do that

Smh
    Westie wrote: »
    Alright ladies, don’t start this ? ? today

A man has lost his e-life over this. He’s E-dead! The least she could do is give back the short (or IG Access)

? she holding onto it if she knows it’s sentimental to him?
    So give him something that reminds him of her? That seems like a good idea since he's totally leaving her alone
    He said he would leave her alone if he got IG access. She didn’t do that tho

He wanna close this chapter in his life. As soon as she

#GiveTheShirtBack

That is some true stalker behavior

Again out creeping @deadeye is hard but 2 posters have managed to do that

Smh

Name them.

Trillfate and Allergens
    @MsSouthern shut yo Ugly highly undesirable ass the ? up. Its always the sideline hoes who have the most fake outrage. You cant relate to a man wanting your Busted mug unless he needs money on his commissary.. baboon faced cac ? with ? pics online, stay in yo lane...

? herself never used the word stalker... how could she? She welcomed my advances for 2 years

Allergens, deadeye and illbot aint getting reactions like that.. no diss. She aint innocent like u aint attractive

I believe you brother behind Obfresh smile gotta be a lot of deceitful ? . Crazy how everybody believe everything she say is automatically the truth because she's a girl and everything you say is a lie because your a guy. Its a ? up system. But the truth will prevail I know it.

trill is my ? .
    ob cool as well.

but i think ? just want to laugh at someone...so anything a chick says against a dude thats bad they gonna believe just so they can feel better about themselves.

i just hope this gets hashed out.
    we dont know what was said or what wasnt said.

? act like they aint never got caught up with a chick an swerved an caught feelings.

oh i forgot....only on the IC...where every guy ? on chicks an pulls nothing but dimes an everyone is rich an they have no feelings and are hard on hoes

Most people move on when they get swerved bruh, it's a part of the game. I mean he never even met this chick according to her so could you imagine how much worse this ? would of been had they met up and then this happened?? Y'all can keep defending this weirdo ? all y'all want but I can't relate bruh.

Also lets not forget that he did this to himself, she told him that she just didn't feel like talkin at that very moment yet this ? wouldn't leave her alone.. all of this ? could of been avoided had he listened. This thread, these jokes, none of this ? would be happening right now if he would of just hit up one of his "other options" that he claimed to have had but nah bruh "Gingers the one"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why yall keep coming back an talking about trill...we need to grill shorty about dating her uncle.

? aint 16.....he bout 30 in that pic.

even if he was 16....shorty still look like she about 12.

so he still a ? .

that ? grooming her to get his green card.
  • thatboydizz

Bruh

W
    T
    F

????

I have no idea

He reached deep in his feelings over me saying he out creeped Deadeye.

He goes all nuts on me calling me ugly and whatnot. Like I'm supposed to be offended that someone like THAT isn't attracted to me ???

Sounds like OB isn't the only one who dodged a bullet

lol

Jesus christ. so jay & greg banned him forever over all this? Bruh might need rehab
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Wow...i never thought my trash ass shirt would be so important

if u had any business sense u d be plugging the ? of ur stuff right now

he needs trillfate to do a testimonial

"How legit are these shirts? A female I never even met was using my shirt. I sent that ? to her via drone because she kept denying the packages from the delivery man. I just wanted her to be comfortable. But now, I want that ? back. It was the most comfortable shirt I ever wore in my life. It supported my spine when I didn't have one. It held my shoulders up when I was sad. The fabric hugs my pores. If I were you, I would buy nothing but Legit shirts. They keep you fresh."

This post isn't getting the acclaim it deserves
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Think I might send Shay ( @obnoxiouslyfresh ) a shirtless pic of my 292 pound frame.

Not to move in on Kav's territory or anything, but just as an.................."experiment."

@Kai

No fat shaming please.
This discussion has been closed.