• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this @Matike85 ?

Shadyteam in the building?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Let’s use this thread to post the most Stanneriffic YouTube comments.

You say 2Pac, I say Eminem
    You say Biggie, I say Marshall Mathers
    You say Lil Wayne, I say Slim Shady

~*~*~*~ MaRsHaLl MaThErS aKa eMiNeM aKa Rap ? iS tHe gReAtEsT mUsIciAn To eVeR lIvE!!!11!1! wE lUv u 4eVer EmInEm!!! ~*~*~*~

I ? with Em to an extent, but whoeva said that ? needs to drug by a GMC truck by the ? .

It's on every Eminem video.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Let’s use this thread to post the most Stanneriffic YouTube comments.

You say 2Pac, I say Eminem
    You say Biggie, I say Marshall Mathers
    You say Lil Wayne, I say Slim Shady

~*~*~*~ MaRsHaLl MaThErS aKa eMiNeM aKa Rap ? iS tHe gReAtEsT mUsIciAn To eVeR lIvE!!!11!1! wE lUv u 4eVer EmInEm!!! ~*~*~*~

I ? with Em to an extent, but whoeva said that ? needs to drug by a GMC truck by the ? .

It's on every Eminem video.

Then everyone that said it need tha above to happen.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Em switches it up with the production like he did on the Recovery album, more Just Blaze would be great or although I know it will never happen but a beat from DJ Premier would be good to hear, it would be good if Em could also make a more comedy style album and leave off the dark ? , he has discussed his private life more than any other rapper I just wanna hear him rhyme over some great beats and make me laugh, lol at the Jigga warriors hating already this ? will easily ? on 444, I know I just hurt your feeling you soft ? Jigga stans haha.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Broddie wrote: »
    Relapse was the only Eminem album Dre produced all the tracks on. It was some of his best production work too despite the suspect content.

Medicine Ball was my ? . That Christopher Reeves ? was funny to me for no damn reason.

Yeah not gonna lie the Chris Reeve verse was hilarious even if it was already dated. So disrespectful. Hello, Same Song and Dance and Stay Wide Awake are 3 of Dre's greatest beats with the latter having one of Eminem's best performances as an MC.

Then he followed it up with safe ass Recovery and that piece of doodoo juice MMLP 2. I don't think he'll experiment ever again. No more concept albums or controversy from Marshall since his stans hated his most creative album in Relapse.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Pink...smh

We'll see with the rest
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What that album where he was rapping in that accent?

I remember the reaction on here when that dropped
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

Relapse.

Ironically it's one of his best albums IMO. Best thing he did since The Eminem Show and superior to anything he's done since. Especially the Refill version.

are the rest that bad? because relapse was offensive
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

Relapse.

Ironically it's one of his best albums IMO. Best thing he did since The Eminem Show and superior to anything he's done since. Especially the Refill version.

are the rest that bad? because relapse was offensive

I liked his first 3 and they're not exactly politically correct either. His latest work is much more safe but that's also why I don't ? with his music anymore. MMLP 2 was a complete disgrace to that name.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2017
    @ this point crackkkanem just gotta ? on a record & the 'Stew'pids will buy it making it #1....all I know is The shady crackkka Klansmen marshall mathers better have a o foolish pride so many styles ? remix on this crackkka ? for the housenigger sell outs that support him.. lol
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stew you better call @ILLBOT before gee gets outa hand
  • gee757
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I can comment on the topic Gtfoh wit that ? bias ? all blks ain't shady crackkka loving houseniggers...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, this should be fun... in 2017 the most interesting thing in an Eminem album thread would be a Gee roast.
  • gee757
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Nah, this should be fun... in 2017 the most interesting thing in an Eminem album thread would be a Gee roast.

How can a shady crackkka loving housenigger roast me when ya a white man s ? ?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that liked MMLP 2? Not that I want another one, but it wasn't that bad.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn ? don't like em now? Lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those car batteries finna die
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/LunHybOKIjU

Can't front this went way harder than mosh

LOL.......I literally just made a thread on this.

He demolished Trump's ass!!!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Am I the only one that liked MMLP 2? Not that I want another one, but it wasn't that bad.

It was decent. Nothin more, nothin less.
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    gee757 wrote: »
    @ this point crackkkanem just gotta ? on a record & the 'Stew'pids will buy it making it #1....all I know is The shady crackkka Klansmen marshall mathers better have a o foolish pride so many styles ? remix on this crackkka ? for the housenigger sell outs that support him.. lol

It's crazy how this alias is still around in 2017 talking like it's still 2004. Talk about dedication.

I'm no alias I'm just a real ? if ya blk & u support feminem After them racist tapes u need a head shot cuz u r basically saying u Support trump, ? , Duke , them devils n Charlottesville & white supremacy...
    Damn ? don't like em now? Lol

Y r u acting like that shady cracka Klansmen feminem ain't got freestyles/raps/records dissin BLK PEOPLE???