Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol @ referring to outsiders :/ could've swore u meant "yall" as in somebody in this thread.

I did mean these ? . You know I don't give a ? about nobody feelings. I just posted those comments because I said we should do it on the first page. If shenco spit that ? we woulda ran him up outta here again. Take that trump dickriding out and em is black car on a saturday washed.

Nobody is gassin it in this thread tho :/ fake news
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    A message from Snoop to Eminem about the BET Hip Hop Awards freestyle
    https://youtu.be/LLWe6DQtq2I
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what yall say that Em "freestyle" was dope

He threatened ? harm on the president multiple times.

I hope Trump tweets about it
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griselda gang was in the back
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last Eminem joint liked was stay wide awake
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justice League>>>
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    @ this point crackkkanem just gotta ? on a record & the 'Stew'pids will buy it making it #1....all I know is The shady crackkka Klansmen marshall mathers better have a o foolish pride so many styles ? remix on this crackkka ? for the housenigger sell outs that support him.. lol

It's crazy how this alias is still around in 2017 talking like it's still 2004. Talk about dedication.

I'm no alias I'm just a real ? if ya blk & u support feminem After them racist tapes u need a head shot cuz u r basically saying u Support trump, ? , Duke , them devils n Charlottesville & white supremacy...
    Damn ? don't like em now? Lol

Y r u acting like that shady cracka Klansmen feminem ain't got freestyles/raps/records dissin BLK PEOPLE???

If this is still the same person it was back in 2004 you should damn well recognize me. I used to mod in The Reason and was far from Eminem's biggest fan. Though at least I was objective enough to recognize when he put out good music.

U got me confused I signed up on here late 07 & didn't start posting till 08.......& I'm A blk man & I came out a blk woman idk about u but idgaf about that shady crackkka Klansmen feminem rap skillz ...... feminem is on record RAPPING he don't like that ? ? ? his rap skills & back n 99 Marshall had the nerve to call Lauryn Hill a ? word over a RUMOR of her being racist towards whites..........so that cracka Marshall has to pay for them racist tapes cuz it's not a rumour its a fact feminem is a cross dressing ? bigot racist ? who hates ? ... & I got proof...get it I got PROOF*ja rule voice* lol

https://youtu.be/ya7h344Mk38

https://youtu.be/swE-f1xjITM

& That shady Klansmen lied about the blk gf ? him!

@illedout gives him goats, lols, and ethers every post he makes. I'd say you two are the same person
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ this point crackkkanem just gotta ? on a record & the 'Stew'pids will buy it making it #1....all I know is The shady crackkka Klansmen marshall mathers better have a o foolish pride so many styles ? remix on this crackkka ? for the housenigger sell outs that support him.. lol

It's crazy how this alias is still around in 2017 talking like it's still 2004. Talk about dedication.

I'm no alias I'm just a real ? if ya blk & u support feminem After them racist tapes u need a head shot cuz u r basically saying u Support trump, ? , Duke , them devils n Charlottesville & white supremacy...
    Damn ? don't like em now? Lol

Y r u acting like that shady cracka Klansmen feminem ain't got freestyles/raps/records dissin BLK PEOPLE???

If this is still the same person it was back in 2004 you should damn well recognize me. I used to mod in The Reason and was far from Eminem's biggest fan. Though at least I was objective enough to recognize when he put out good music.

U got me confused I signed up on here late 07 & didn't start posting till 08.......& I'm A blk man & I came out a blk woman idk about u but idgaf about that shady crackkka Klansmen feminem rap skillz ...... feminem is on record RAPPING he don't like that ? ? ? his rap skills & back n 99 Marshall had the nerve to call Lauryn Hill a ? word over a RUMOR of her being racist towards whites..........so that cracka Marshall has to pay for them racist tapes cuz it's not a rumour its a fact feminem is a cross dressing ? bigot racist ? who hates ? ... & I got proof...get it I got PROOF*ja rule voice* lol

https://youtu.be/ya7h344Mk38

https://youtu.be/swE-f1xjITM

& That shady Klansmen lied about the blk gf ? him!

@illedout gives him goats, lols, and ethers every post he makes. I'd say you two are the same person

Naw fam,
    We not the same person,
    I don't even agree with most of Gee's posts,
    but I respect him as an individual for not carrying himself with the same "mob" mentality like a lot of these other posters on this board..
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    The message was what mattered.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It was a ok freestyle with a great message
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao this freestyle WACK and overrated

^^^white poster

So people who love Em and this freestyle = white fans
    People who hate him for it (now you're a trump fan?) =white fans

So all Em has to do is diss Trump with a wack accapella and y'all love him now? Em up to 2005 is some goat ? but that freestyle and campaign speech is some ? and can't be saved cause he dissin one dude on them.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So strategic. Got them all eating out of his hands and acting like every other rapper doesn't exist. Again.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lord Jamar said Nas Is the Black Eminem you cannot say nothing bad about him... the holy trinity of Hip Hop .... Rakim aka the ? MC, Nas aka ? Son, Eminem aka Rap ?
    ... y'all reason haters sound like Lonzo Ball
    https://youtu.be/oXJkynul0AA
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em needs to just leave the politics the ? alone.
  • Stew
    Options

Why? Not like he hasn't done this before.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow...Respect to Eminem for that freestyle
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Last time he did it it was one of the most embarrassing phases of his career. So out of his element. Sounding like a smart dumb ? but thinking he intellectual cause he was wearing glasses.

Politics is not his element. Even Nas seems stupid when he goes there (see: These Are Our Heroes) but at least sometimes he knows what he's talking about. He needs to stick to rapping about sniffing glue and weird ? like smacking a baboon upside the head with a ? or whatever.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Something about this ? just seems off to me, I have a theory but it's too wild for the I.C. I might share it at some point, hopefully this freestyle will be the only political ? .
  • Stew
    Options

Last time he did it it was one of the most embarrassing phases of his career. So out of his element. Sounding like a smart dumb ? but thinking he intellectual cause he was wearing glasses.

Politics is not his element. Even Nas seems stupid when he goes there (see: These Are Our Heroes) but at least sometimes he knows what he's talking about. He needs to stick to rapping about sniffing glue and weird ? like smacking a baboon upside the head with a ? or whatever.

I'm almost certain he has the time to see what's going on in the world, he's never held his tongue abou it. Dude has a voice, he used it ala Kaepernick and Lebron James. What did he say that was wrong btw?