Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Comments

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

That's why he takes critique very hard.

Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.

The ? was wearing white tees and sweatsuits/velour/jogging pants from 2001-2009. It wasn’t until Recovery did this ? start wearing jeans publically. Look it up.

Fax

Also the durag era was very weird. I was too little to much of a fan to care back then.

But looking back that ? is head scratching.

Aftermath must've hired a swaggaless stylist to take care of him and 50.

I never understood why he rocked a durag at all. Like "bruh what waves, braids or naps you trying to keep laid?"

Hol up. People wear baseball caps with a brim when they not tryna play baseball and keep the sun out they eyes. It's just fashion.

Bruh u white. Of course you would say this ? .

Having a durag without getting waves is about as ? as having a cast when your arm is not even broken.

It ain't no different than wearing a baseball cap or sunglasses in doors. Play the race card all you want.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.

Bro I suffered from depression and social anxiety disorder growing up. Straight up lone wolf most of my life. I'm also a creative type and let me tell ya trying to please everyone just accentuates depression. It doesn't help it.

At some point you have to say "? what they think" and trust yourself. THAT helps battle depression. It really helps the self esteem and reduces unnecessary stress and pressure pretty much tenfold.

Truth is an artist's fanbase should never dictate what the artist gives them. The artist gives the fans what the artist knows they need. Even if the fans can't see it at the time.

For someone who used to be pretty uninhibited and true to himself he has really become a self defeating coward over the years.

Perspective. But if he’s trying to please everyone, which he clearly tried to do with this pandering ass album, don’t you think the end result will be counter productive to his recovery?

Read my post again. You're just highlighting my point.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

The ? was wearing white tees and sweatsuits/velour/jogging pants from 2001-2009. It wasn’t until Recovery did this ? start wearing jeans publically. Look it up.

Fax

Also the durag era was very weird. I was too little to much of a fan to care back then.

I never understood why he rocked a durag at all. Like "bruh what waves, braids or naps you trying to keep laid?"

Hol up. People wear baseball caps with a brim when they not tryna play baseball and keep the sun out they eyes. It's just fashion.

Bruh u white. Of course you would say this ? .

Having a durag without getting waves is about as ? as having a cast when your arm is not even broken.

It ain't no different than wearing a baseball cap or sunglasses in doors. Play the race card all you want.

Sure why don't u go ahead and wear a showercap in doors while u at it.

Bizarre did that. Didn't catch on.

My point exactly they were weird and swaggerless.

Not a fashion statement. Just absurd.
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Relapse and Hell: The Sequel are my ? . His verse and flow on Calm Down were vintage Eminem as well.

? Recovery
    ? MMLP2
    ? Revival
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also need to apologize for what he did to that Tupac album too
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    He just needs some dre beats, just blaze, maybe a dj premiere track or 2, and bass brothers

A collab with jay z and nas on the same track
    Slaughter house, and one collab with jcole and no pop collabs def no ? skylargray and pink
    No screaming, no choppy flow, no singing on hooks, just rap...but not about Kim or hailie or his mom or his struggle with fame

Wow that list got alot longer than I expected

I like Recovery but just had his chance and all he did was mimic Dre beats for Em. Instead of making Just Blaze beats. I was hoping to Em rip some ? over a U Don't Know or Breathe like beat.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Bron so corny for bumping this album on IG story lol
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Action Bronson?
  • infamous114

Action Bronson?

?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Action Bronson?

Think he was talkin about cabron James

Yes intentional misspell
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »

Action Bronson?

Think he was talkin about cabron James

Yes intentional misspell

Lol good cover. My eyes lit up when I saw that "c"
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    He made an album for white people.

Those beats sound like the crying and rage fused together just before a school shooting.

Struggle bars in abundance. I laughed and cringed throughout.

Em is in Roy Jones stop taking fights my ? we genuinely worried about you mode right now.

Laughing-Cat-Funny-Animal-Picture.jpg
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE WOAT ALBUMS.

U KNOW ? IS ? IF DRETOX/SHADY TEAM AIN'T EVEN AROUND TO PROMOTE.
  • THE_R_
    OH & ? LEBRON JAMES.

WE KNOW MAJOR LABELS ARE PAYING THIS CAT TO PRETEND-BUMP ALBUMS ON IG.

FOH :-1:
  • infamous114
    THE_R_ wrote: »

....lol she keeps getting banned, go through the thread
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »

Lol Illbot let her get about 2 or 3 posts off before clappin her. It's happened like 3 times already.
  • THE_R_
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fax

Doo rag em was an eye sore
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bro I suffered from depression and social anxiety disorder growing up. Straight up lone wolf most of my life. I'm also a creative type and let me tell ya trying to please everyone just accentuates depression. It doesn't help it.
    #metoo fam
    eg260r34e10z.png

tenor.gif?itemid=5181544

Gotta love the male language on here. I dealt w the same ? . People pleasing is a ? , I don't like social gatherings n have to drag myself to ? , till this day. But to what has been said, when u realize you can't make EVERYBODY happy and focus on self, that's when freedom reigns
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gangsta Em > Rock Em
  • Busta Carmichael
    Thought this guy loved hip hop.

Why don't he reach of to the youngins in Detroit and have them feature on his songs or something? At least a mixtape.

I predict the beats on this project will be trash.

negrodamus
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited November 2019
    Drake would literally shut down a mall in America, Europe and Africa with every gender from the ages 11-30 showing up.

Eminem could only pull in 13 year old call of duty fan boys.

Not joking whatsover. This is 2017 not 2002.

If Revival doesn't out sell Views i will send u $5K by pay pal no word of a lie. If it doesn't out sell it then i will keep my word and pay pal u the money @Busta Carmichael just a reminder that Eminem has sold over a 175 million records in total while Drake has sold 10 million records in total (won't lie wanted to ? u of by reminding u of this hence why Eminem is a mega star and way more popular than Drake and why Eminem out sells everyone else for fun haha)

wnfio2ajlq3y.jpg

18wqhwkcl4q4.jpg

@Stew @Sion @Idiopathic Joker @5th Letter

Someone get ahold of this crazy ?

I want....my money

https://youtu.be/D9u18pdv-z4