Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    How many quotable bars he drop shhhhhhheshh!
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All celebs bar a couple go after Trump. This ain't ground breaking.
  • freethewave
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    You can appreciate and acknowledge the message while saying the actual freestyle was wack y'all...it's okay

Nah,B. I can't appreciate wackness. ICP could save the world and I still couldn't bump they ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude went at his own Trump supporting fans tho. And repped Colin. He got certain cacs who love him sick right now.

Exactly i definitely applaud him for that. Something is telling me that EM is not coming with the ? on this album. Might be a full conscious LP
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many quotable bars he drop shhhhhhheshh!

none..

his disses were pretty weak.. "ball up your fist and keep that ? balled/bald like Donald the ? !"

nah..

he was right when he spoke about how Trump likes distractions like this NFL tweeting ? he's doing and leaving real issues in the dark

again, the MESSAGE is there but there's nothing really "quotable"
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people on my facebook timeline are mad as ? right now. I never seen this many white people ? off with Eminem as they are now

Someone was like "trump said he's bringing alot of jobs to your hometown Detroit, why didnt Eminem mention that?"

SMH ?

Lol why you got these people on your fb bruh?

Unfriend these racists b

I been unfriending them... Everything was cool until the NFL kneeling protest been happening. They been showing up.

I had a childhood "friend" who hung out with us. Added me a few years ago. Never seen a racist bone and the true feelings came out when Mike Brown got killed.
  • freethewave
    Options

Dude went at his own Trump supporting fans tho. And repped Colin. He got certain cacs who love him sick right now.

Lots of white people hate Trump. I mean..is you happy Eminem going after racist people and making them mad?That's cool I guess. Although off recorded audio there's more evidence that more racist than Trump. People getting all giddy saying he going in on Trump. Who gives a ? ? Trump won't. The freestyle was trash.
  • freethewave
    Options
    And if you now hate Eminem cause he goes against a guy you support in politics you a ? just as much.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol it wasn't ground breaking but he's supporting and sending a message so I support it
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude fell off something serious. I didn't feel that at all... flow was ? off

Secondly am I impressed he used the freestyle to bash Trump? Big ? ' deal. There's shitloads of White celebrities and popular entertainers who've been ? on Trump even before he was elected...

I agree Relapse was his last dope effort as an LP...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    @SolemnSauce quote this and throw that kobe pic on the bottom cuz.
    Javier Solis
    19 minutes ago
    Eminem can absolutely end anyone, true goat
    OoWee BJizzle
    19 minutes ago
    Its great to know that Em is on the right side of history✊. This is pure greatness

Might be facts...I can't call it
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Trillfate, apexxx

Numbers do not feel. Do not bleed or weep or hope. They do not know bravery or sacrifice. Love or allegiance. At the very apex of callousness you will find only ones and zeroes.
    SolemnSauce
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Exactly i definitely applaud him for that. Something is telling me that EM is not coming with the ? on this album. Might be a full conscious LP

Needs the beats to match and no more fast rapping. 3 albums in a row of that ? is enough!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em needs to just leave the politics the ? alone.

yeah he needs to stop dissin president bush.....oh wait
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Em needs to just leave the politics the ? alone.

Why? Not like he hasn't done this before.

Something about this ? just seems off to me, I have a theory but it's too wild for the I.C. I might share it at some point, hopefully this freestyle will be the only political ? .

lmao dinosaurs not existing and being a government conspiracy, the earth being flat, suckin your own ? and eatin booties ain't "too wild for the IC"?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Trillfate, apexxx

Numbers do not feel. Do not bleed or weep or hope. They do not know bravery or sacrifice. Love or allegiance. At the very apex of callousness you will find only ones and zeroes.
    SolemnSauce

U seriously need to Chill b
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ? don't wanna hear 40 year olds call they moms crackheads b.

tenor.gif

here we go with the ? "you're 38 and still rappin, ugh" ? ...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This Trump-supporting-Internet-pastor dude responded

@DoUwant2go2Heaven , come get your boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBaKeJKLSrU