Original Arrow thread doesn't update

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This arrow ? is trill as ? .

Green Arrow >> Batman

I didn't know this ? was killing mafuckers. Batman's ? ass would be too shook.

My ? just cracked someone's neck for knowing his secret. ? GOAT.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im getting tired of seeing the commercial for that ? every 10 minutes
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show is ? dope ARROW >> gayville.
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just watched it..it was pretty dope
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this fake ass hawk eye
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope ass first episode. Will be watching next week.
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked it. He killed over 20 people and stole 40 million dollars in one episode. I will at least watch 3 more episodes. With the flashbacks, the action thats happening plus his crazy ass mama.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta wait till next week when it drops on Hulu, ive been amped for this show tho. Green Arrow isnt my fave comic book but the show looks dope as hell.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was MUCH better than what I was expecting.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    This was MUCH better than what I was expecting.

Yeah I wasn't expecting it to be good at all but it was pretty dope.

• ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    watched it on Hulu during lunch. I'll be back for ep. 2. They went the right way by having it be gritty and by not trying to do all the "trick arrows" *boxing glove, net* from the 60s-70s-80's that would have been mad corny. He killed to protect his identity....did not expect that from a CW show. This could be a keeper.

BTW _ Mad Jack - I'm a Marvel Head, but Green Arrow actually predates Hawkeye by at least a decade.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I forgot this ? was coming on....I guess I'ma have to check it out.
  • ra-mes1
    Options
    I'm just glad it's not on NBC. Then it would automatically suck.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, i forgot to watch it
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    I'm just glad it's not on NBC. Then it would automatically suck.
    Then it would get canceled when it starts to get good lol. I gave up on that station and a.b.c. I'm waiting for 666 park avenue to be canceled mid season.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? will be off air after 2 seasons!
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pilot episode was nice. I have a funny feelin DC bout to start killin with overall with the animated series, movies and now tv dramas. This looks to be a little darker than Smallville and more grown up and without the campy feeling of birds of prey.

I wonder if they gonna bring Black Canary on this show and is Green Arrow gonna get his sidekick Speedy?

Im glad he mercin ? instead of having a bag full of gimmick arrows. Thats like bein an assassin that only uses rubber bullets.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished the 1st episode...shows legit I'ma be checkin for it from now on...I didn't know Green Arrow was such a Badass murkin dudes n ?
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Pilot episode was nice. I have a funny feelin DC bout to start killin with overall with the animated series, movies and now tv dramas. This looks to be a little darker than Smallville and more grown up and without the campy feeling of birds of prey.

I wonder if they gonna bring Black Canary on this show and is Green Arrow gonna get his sidekick Speedy?

Im glad he mercin ? instead of having a bag full of gimmick arrows. Thats like bein an assassin that only uses rubber bullets.

They said the main reporter chick's full name was Diana, not sure if she will morph into Black Canary during the shows run.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black canary will be on the show

http://www.comicvine.com/news/black-canary-fights-crime-on-arrow-the-hard-way/145169/

Glad this show is gettin good reviews. DC needs to put their mark on the tv/movie ? , alls they got is batman
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im gonna check it out, dont wanna get pulled into watching 10 seasons of nothing happening like Smallville
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im gonna check it out, dont wanna get pulled into watching 10 seasons of nothing happening like Smallville

Gotdayum I know right. Like when is this ? gonna fly!? When is he gonna put on the cape? SMH @ the amount of time I wasted on that ? .
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [quote="ra-mes1;5005278"

BTW _ Mad Jack - I'm a Marvel Head, but Green Arrow actually predates Hawkeye by at least a decade.[/quote]

Green Arrow is Golden Age hero that debut in More Fun Comics 73 1941. Hawkeye debuted 22 years afterward. Early Marvel characters for the most part are better executed version of their DC counter parts.

Hawkeye>>>>Green Arrow

Original X-Men>>>> Original Teen Titans

Quicksilver>>>>Jay Garrick or Barry Allen

Marvel Sandman>>>>DC Sandman

Dr. Strange>>>> The Spectre or Zatara

and of course we know Namor ? on Aquaman.

When I'm talking >>>>, I'm refering to Stan Lee's storytelling as oppose to what DC was doing at the time. DC didn't kick up their story telling until the early 70's with Denny O'Neil's and Neal Adams' historic run on Green Arrow/Green Lantern and and Batman, and also when Jack Kirby created the New Gods.
  • ra-mes1
    Options
    Don't forget Avengers >> Justice League (tho I mess with both)