Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

That ? should just give it up. Always been trash

cavs really hired him for durant or green in the finals he gonna foul out every game in less then 5 mins couple of techs too lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell is up with the Spurs giving out long term candy, they ruining their future on old hags smh
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/10/after_trump_closed_white_house_doors_to_nba_champi.html
    Knicks owner Dolan wrote Trump $125K check after he closed White House to NBA champs

WASHINGTON -- Five days after President Donald Trump told the National Basketball Association champion Golden State Warriors they weren't welcome at the White House, the owner of the New York Knicks sent a $125,000 check to help his re-election efforts.

James Dolan, executive chairman of Madison Square Garden Corp., contributed the money to the joint fundraising committee set up by Trump and the Republican National Committee, Federal Election Commission filings show.

His check was dated Sept. 28. That same week, on Sept. 23, Trump disinvited the Warriors from the traditional White House visit afforded most championship sports teams after all-star guard Stephen Curry said he wouldn't accompany the team.

"This is indeed how the game is played," said Craig Holman of Public Citizen, a Washington-based advocacy group that favors stronger campaign finance laws. "Clearly, the New York Knicks owner wants to make sure the Knicks are not dissed by the president, who has a tendency to do that type of thing."

Dolan also contributed to $300,000 to the joint fundraising committee last year, FEC records show.

"Mr. Dolan is a long-time friend and supporter of President Trump," Knicks spokesman Jonathan Supranowitz said. "His contribution is a matter of public record, and was made by Mr. Dolan as a private citizen."

Trump's criticism of the Warriors came while simultaneously criticizing National Football League players for protesting police brutality against minority communities by kneeling during the national anthem.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Pop is finessing, if they agree to an extension, best believe he will get traded.

An extension will probably make it harder to move him.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Boston starting Tatum at the 4 they're gonna get crushed on the boards that's a weak frontline
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

This ain't even worth posting, you pandering for reactions.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hmm messed up because he was great last year when mudiay was trash
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea it is he just mad the Cavs 4th string point guard will be battling with Cameron Payne (the ? that used to dance with Westbrook) for the starting PG....meanwhile the best PG in Bulls franchise history will be coming off our bench by mid season...

#1997aintWalkingThroughThatDoor
    #MichaelCrushedOurHopes
    #SoWeCrushedThereFranchise
    #Karma
    #AskHeatFans....

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    I didnt see that last hashtag until now...

*Rescinds Lol reaction*
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I didnt see that last hashtag until now...

*Rescinds Lol reaction*

giphy.gif

Get out your emotions you clown

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options

giphy.gif

Get out your emotions you clown

d15qgdgvwksd.gif

Like I said not worth posting.these lames gave you the lol's you was looking for
  • Beta
    Options
    All this from a tweet about kay felder..

Sad
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    always been a full time Celtics fan since Dee Brown wore the uniform...just dont feel the need to come on a website and express that. Gotta life fam.

Lol seems convenient you're excited and posting more now that we have 3 all stars. I've barely seen you evaluate our talent, in the beginning of the Celtics thread you were super critical and called me "a fool" for saying we'd win 45 games a few years ago due to Stevens getting the most out of players. Nope and John B are consistent, too many times I saw u barely say anything Celtics related outside of 1 sentence.

You talking about horford? :D:D:D:D
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I'm not you,nothin said on the ic will ever get me upset

A g league player who has been traded and waived in a 72 hour span signing to a tanking team aint news worthy & you know it.
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    we talking about jameer nelson getting waived for RICHARD JEFFERSON and WADE BALDWIN getting waived or traded

Kendrick perkins going to the G league

Kay felder the same tier of player

lol just admit you caught feelings man its okay. we all human