Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Great news, we can now sign two players on medical hardship right?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to say it but right now this team looking horrible. No offensive flow at all. Rondo cant come back fast enough.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its working right now tho
  • caddo man
    Options
    Half court offense was stagnant with Holiday in there. regardless if Crawford was running the point are not.
  • AP21
    Options
    Gentry kept Crawford and Clark out too long

He should've had them on the floor more instead of Moore.

Moore must be in a slump or something
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Gentry kept Crawford and Clark out too long

He should've had them on the floor more instead of Moore.

Moore must be in a slump or something

Moore scored a whopping 0 points today. Miller showed me some flashes that impressed me. He should have gotten more play time. All in all I'm proud of my squad for grinding and playing hard.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free agent guard Jameer Nelson has agreed to a deal with the New Orleans Pelicans, league source told ESPN on Saturday.

Nelson was waived earlier in the week by the Denver Nuggets to make room on their roster for Richard Jefferson.

The 35-year-old Nelson has played for 13 NBA seasons, averaging 11.7 points, 5.2 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Free agent guard Jameer Nelson has agreed to a deal with the New Orleans Pelicans, league source told ESPN on Saturday.

Nelson was waived earlier in the week by the Denver Nuggets to make room on their roster for Richard Jefferson.

The 35-year-old Nelson has played for 13 NBA seasons, averaging 11.7 points, 5.2 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.

Really good pick up. He chose us over heavyweights like Cavs, Thunder and the Rockets. Hope this can finally put us back on track. When Rondo gets back we can have him be a nice piece of the bench.
  • caddo man
    Options
    This is a quick move. I hope Crawford doesn't get picked up. He ain't ? special but instant grits was cooking last night.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Really good pick up. He chose us over heavyweights like Cavs, Thunder and the Rockets. Hope this can finally put us back on track. When Rondo gets back we can have him be a nice piece of the bench.

Yea, real heavyweights.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gentry's coaching still trash. Not going anywhere with him as coach
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Yea, real heavyweights.

Come again troll2rvjgp065gh6.png
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy's phone is dead
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This guy's phone is dead

? go to bed
  • caddo man
    Options
    So The Pelicans needed this win and hopefully takes stock in their second half collapse. Going to sleep on any team is dangerous.
  • AP21
    Options
    good win last night
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had all but gave up on that game man

3rd quarter had me on the ropes...I went ahead and turned the lights off

watched the 4th silently and didnt dare get excited when they came back, as not to offset anything lol

good dub tho....they flowed well...looked like they were having fun w/ Jameer....lots of smiles and daps on court

win or loss that was good to see
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

That's considered a good win?

? y'all got low expectations

• AP21
    Options
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

i mean, they were up 20, gave up the lead, battled back and won

idk what tf you be looking for when you watch basketball, but in years past, there is no way they come back from a team rallying from that. Idc if its a lottery team or not

at this point, well let me speak for myself, after 3 games, i expected them to be 1-2...they are 1-2

what else you want brah ~shrugs~
  • AP21
    Options
    im bout to look up miami schedule and see when the next time hollow stats hassan play
  • Beta
    Options
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

idk what tf you be looking for when you watch basketball, but in years past, there is no way they come back from a team rallying from that. Idc if its a lottery team or not

at this point, well let me speak for myself, after 3 games, i expected them to be 1-2...they are 1-2

Did you not watch that game? They played horribly especially with ill advised passes every other possesion and then on top of that they blew a huge lead to the lakers. Im not hating by saying you didn't earn the win but you can't feel good about that win. Because play like that will get you washed when you play a team that's not the lakers
  • AP21
    Options
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

Did you not watch that game? They played horribly especially with ill advised passes every other possesion and then on top of that they blew a huge lead to the lakers. Im not hating by saying you didn't earn the win but you can't feel good about that win. Because play like that will get you washed when you play a team that's not the lakers

i think we just talking at each other right now brah lol

rondo is out, and they signed Jameer like a day before the game

yeah, it was sloppy at times, but again, like i said, in the past, they would've given up the lead and it would've just gone downhill from there...they battled back and secured the victory. Yes, its one game, but there are still positives to be taken away from it brah lol
  • Beta
    Options
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

i think we just talking at each other right now brah lol

rondo is out, and they signed Jameer like a day before the game

yeah, it was sloppy at times, but again, like i said, in the past, they would've given up the lead and it would've just gone downhill from there...they battled back and secured the victory. Yes, its one game, but there are still positives to be taken away from it brah lol

Nah you got two players at the top of they position on the same team and a one time all star. Blowing leads to the lakers, playing like ?

Ima tell you how I told a heat fan after the pacers game, I guess you can be happy the team got it's 1st win but that's a win you can't even feel good about. And if you do, your expectations and standards are low
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yea, we haven't felt good about either win. It's like "Meh. Do better."