ASK SIMPLYKRYS ANYTHING..

Options
12346»

Comments

• SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone asked this already but @SimplyKrys, are you natural? If so, for how long? If not, do you ever plan to be?

Yes I'm natural, I haven't had a relaxer since 2008.

What are your current hair goals?
    Current style?

I've been natural since 2011 but finally figured out what I'm doing 2 years ago lol

My goal is to get to BSL (Bra strap length). I'm currently wearing box braids.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if anyone asked this already but @SimplyKrys, are you natural? If so, for how long? If not, do you ever plan to be?

Current style?

I've been natural since 2011 but finally figured out what I'm doing 2 years ago lol

I just achieved bsl and I'm aiming for waist length as my final goal. Don't think I want it any longer than that.

What is your current regimen & staple products? :)
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What part of nc did you live in?

Do you really think you and your bf got a future. 28 young but times flies. No need to waste it on one thing or person
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    What part of nc did you live in?

Do you really think you and your bf got a future. 28 young but times flies. No need to waste it on one thing or person

I lived in Lake Waccmaw then Bolton (the country).
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

Current style?

I just achieved bsl and I'm aiming for waist length as my final goal. Don't think I want it any longer than that.

I oil my scalp with Doo Gro oil daily. I love that stuff.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Current style?

I grease my scalp and hair shafts with castor oil.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you so honest with people you don't know....assuming you are Not a troll
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options

Current style?

Yoo I thought for a second it said Doo Doo oil lmfao
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the biggest problem with your current relationship? @SimplyKrys

To be honest there's a few problems. The biggest one (in my opinion) is the fact that he doesn't want to live/move on with me. Every time I mention us getting a place together he keeps saying, "I don't want to live with anyone I'm moving out and I'm not telling anyone where I live." It seems like he just really wants his space.

Yo i fuckn love u