Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options
infamous114
infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
edited October 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Other thread won't update

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lazarus pit....H....Y ? ! :-O
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sarah looking bad af

CW taking over
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    captain cold playing the anti hero role ....hmmmm
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vandal Savage is the main villain? Interesting....I'll check it out. Since Iris and the DA from The Flash is taken I call dibs on Hawkgirl.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks better than I thought it would. Been watching alot of arrow and the flash lately trying to catch up. CW has done a great job considering their usual content.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks awesome honestly.
    But ummm what's up with the Doctor Who ripoff dude?

Im not familiar with this property but it looks great.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Looks awesome honestly.
    But ummm what's up with the Doctor Who ripoff dude?

Im not familiar with this property but it looks great.

first thought it was Constantine lol
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was all in when they said Rip Hunter and Vandal Savage.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they were gonna bring someone in from the future they should have brought in Booster Gold. Show looks cool though, but i hate the guy that plays captain cold. He talks like a ? ? .
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like cap cold and heat wave.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If they were gonna bring someone in from the future they should have brought in Booster Gold. Show looks cool though, but i hate the guy that plays captain cold. He talks like a ? ? .

That would be stupid since Booster Gold's MO is very different from what Rip Hunter's role in this series would be. Booster doesn't become a time master until Rip recruits him to protect the timestream. So you'd need to establish Rip in that role anyway before introducing Booster how he is known today.

Speaking of which Rip's accent was off putting since he's never been depicted as English before. I though the actor would just try an American accent but that's not the case.

I dont watch Arrow but why does "White Canary" look a hell of a lot more like comic book Black Canary than the actress that plays Black Canary?

seriously Kaie Cassidy is not attractive to me in any shape or form. She looks too much like her dad David who also happens to resemble a foot.

• Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the concept but how long are they going to ignore the importance of the big three ( Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman).
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »
    I like the concept but how long are they going to ignore the importance of the big three ( Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman).

I don't think they exist in this universe. If they do, not yet
  • CJ
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

That would be stupid since Booster Gold's MO is very different from what Rip Hunter's role in this series would be. Booster doesn't become a time master until Rip recruits him to protect the timestream. So you'd need to establish Rip in that role anyway before introducing Booster how he is known today.

Speaking of which Rip's accent was off putting since he's never been depicted as English before. I though the actor would just try an American accent but that's not the case.

I dont watch Arrow but why does "White Canary" look a hell of a lot more like comic book Black Canary than the actress that plays Black Canary?

seriously Kaie Cassidy is not attractive to me in any shape or form. She looks too much like her dad David who also happens to resemble a foot.

Chick that plays white canary was black canary until she got killed then Laurel took over.
  • CJ
    Options
    Lol @ resembles a foot
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laurel >>>>>>>>>>>>> that ugly sister of hers.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On the tv show, White Canary was originally Black Canary before she got killed.

The chick that plays black canary now is her sister on the show.

Everyone pretty much prefers the original black canary over her.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

Chick that plays white canary was black canary until she got killed then Laurel took over.

deadeye wrote: »

On the tv show, White Canary was originally Black Canary before she got killed.

The chick that plays black canary now is her sister on the show.

Everyone pretty much prefers the original black canary over her.

Ah I see. Pretty stupid of them to switch the actress then if she was so well received by viewers. Not familiar with her acting obviously but she certainly looks the part. Rather see her in stockings than horse faced and middle aged looking Katie Cassidy.