EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hm..questionable.
  • Kat
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

lol

@texas409 said ? being anonymous.

Let me ask you this though:

Was it obvious that she was only on him because he had money.......or do you think she genuinely liked him?

Just wondering because I remember dude implying it a while back.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 i thought yall was cool fam?
  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    It's late. 2am. She text you and say she got some weed and about to order a pizza would you slide over and smash?

2elea8l.jpg

ya1ckgwkddze.gif

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother didn't die. Don't say that yall
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 i thought yall was cool fam?

lol

Starting to wonder if he really understood how this thread worked.

Maybe he thought he would automatically show up as anonymous when he posted.

Or maybe he just forgot.

Regardless of his reasons, what's done is done now.

Dude already put it out there, so he might as well divulge all the details at this point.

Don't just drop something like that and dip.
  • Kat
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Kat jealous Pico ? Cp

Like I couldn't have ? him. He was a hoe.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

xoakkcv6elo0.gif

Yeah im having a hard time believing that. Look how he selling out pico thoo
  • Kat
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

Mmmhmm..you aint ? texasboi.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

Who the hell is this not fightin back?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Who the hell is this not fightin back?

Grow up, old ? .
This discussion has been closed.