Tensions simmer between African-Americans and Latinos

13»

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Hispanics stick together especially by ethnicity.

Not sayin theyre wrong but they dont jump on the front lines for minorities in general only for their own.

But when blacks fight for rights all minorities (including hispanics obviously) benefit.

Callin a por'treekan a "messican" might get you jumped. Mexicans and Salvadorians pretty much hate each other. Mexicans and Guatemalans still got issues 60 years after their conflict. Honduras and Nicaragua beefin still.

Most of Latin America got issues with one another.

Yea i know but
    5th Letter wrote:
    they do move as a group. They'll fight amongst themselves but they'll mobilize quickly to get things done in their favor.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    No group as a collective is ever gonna ride for another collective group. ? all the group ? and stop expecting unrealistic things to happen. Build with who you can build with ? the rest.

? black people always seem to ride for other collective groups and that is why we stay at the bottom

Or maybe some people see the bigger picture of riding for the principle of right and wrong.

And again black ppl as a collective don't ride for anyone else, not even ourselves.
    That's why black people are the most moral people on planet earth, we believe in justice regardless of race, gender, or creed. And unfortunately we are the only people that think like this. Other groups believe in survival for their race regardless of right or wrong. So if white people think like this and Jews think like this and Asians think like this and various Latino groups think like this then what should black people start doing? What's the definition of insanity again?

Asians and Latinos don't move as a group...most minorities don't.

I mean...if you think saying ? right and wrong is a solution knowing whatever injustice done to someone else will come back on black ppl in some form....do you bruh. There's really nothing else to discuss here.

Except that they do move as a group. They'll fight amongst themselves but they'll mobilize quickly to get things done in their favor.

You're sounding a little naive gabby. That's how other groups been operating before you and I were even born. It's their race and ? anybody else that gets in their way. The Jews would never side with our black ? over their own, even if the Jew was clearly in the wrong, whites will never side with black people over their own, neither will Asians etc. it's the reality of life gabby, now based on your response you seem ok with the insanity. That's why I say we need to treat others how they treat us.
    Bruh what have I been saying in this thread? I said no entire group is ever gonna stick out their neck for another group. For some reason ? expect that to happen for us when we don't do it for others, much less our own.

My whole point is to stop looking at everything as a group because it's unrealistic. We all know ppl of other races that are cool and see things the way we do (the principle of right and wrong). THOSE are the ppl we need to be focusing on and vice versa. ? the race.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    No group as a collective is ever gonna ride for another collective group. ? all the group ? and stop expecting unrealistic things to happen. Build with who you can build with ? the rest.

? black people always seem to ride for other collective groups and that is why we stay at the bottom

Or maybe some people see the bigger picture of riding for the principle of right and wrong.

And again black ppl as a collective don't ride for anyone else, not even ourselves.
    That's why black people are the most moral people on planet earth, we believe in justice regardless of race, gender, or creed. And unfortunately we are the only people that think like this. Other groups believe in survival for their race regardless of right or wrong. So if white people think like this and Jews think like this and Asians think like this and various Latino groups think like this then what should black people start doing? What's the definition of insanity again?

Asians and Latinos don't move as a group...most minorities don't.

I mean...if you think saying ? right and wrong is a solution knowing whatever injustice done to someone else will come back on black ppl in some form....do you bruh. There's really nothing else to discuss here.

Except that they do move as a group. They'll fight amongst themselves but they'll mobilize quickly to get things done in their favor.

You're sounding a little naive gabby. That's how other groups been operating before you and I were even born. It's their race and ? anybody else that gets in their way. The Jews would never side with our black ? over their own, even if the Jew was clearly in the wrong, whites will never side with black people over their own, neither will Asians etc. it's the reality of life gabby, now based on your response you seem ok with the insanity. That's why I say we need to treat others how they treat us.
    Bruh what have I been saying in this thread? I said no entire group is ever gonna stick out their neck for another group. For some reason ? expect that to happen for us when we don't do it for others, much less our own.

My whole point is to stop looking at everything as a group because it's unrealistic. We all know ppl of other races that are cool and see things the way we do (the principle of right and wrong). THOSE are the ppl we need to be focusing on and vice versa. ? the race.

Those very same people are either 1. When push comes to shove is riding with their own and 2. A minority aka an anomaly.