Girl Booted From Prom Because Everyone Couldn't Stop Staring!(Let's have a serious conversation)

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Lol @ poor girl..she'll live.

May have been due to her date, or maybe the old lady dress checking had her husband in the gallery staring at all the girls dancing.

I went to a religious private school, so this level of forced modesty is familiar to me. Not much you can do about it..it's a private school.

Ps..I don't like her dress.

Private schools produce the biggest thots

As does attempting to shelter your children from the real world.

Is that how you ended up ? with black dudes?

No.

Lol. Yea ok.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

May have been due to her date, or maybe the old lady dress checking had her husband in the gallery staring at all the girls dancing.

I went to a religious private school, so this level of forced modesty is familiar to me. Not much you can do about it..it's a private school.

Is that how you ended up ? with black dudes?

No.

Lol. Yea ok.

Do I know you?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So sheltering and trying to protect girls from the known dangers of the world causes them to pop that ? like it's a fire sale?

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parents gawking at students at a prom.... inappropriate.

And parents complaining about her wearing the dress seems like some BS.

But getting looks for wearing a short dress is par for the course. What exactly is the conversation to be had around this ?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

So sheltering and trying to protect girls from the known dangers of the world causes them to pop that ? like it's a fire sale?

Not necessarily. There is no perfect formula to raising well adjusted, successful children.

That said, hiding young adolescents from the realities they will face as adults is a recipe for disaster. Teens and young adults will do what they do, but will they be prepared for it? Will they be able to spot a wolf in sheep's clothing? Will they have been able to make a mistake or two while still under your guidance as a parent? Not if you got em in a bubble.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For girls like her, her only talent is being “? and curvaceous.” It would be like telling a smart girl, “hey don’t talk about anything intelligent”. Or a girl with a good personality to be more boring.

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dress looks like it belongs on a grown ass woman headed out to the club, not a teenager going to prom. Where was this girl's father??? Moms trying to live vicariously through her daughter or something?

Lol

Rules are rules

But the dress is tame

Not like her ? and ass was all hanging out
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dress looks like it belongs on a grown ass woman headed out to the club, not a teenager going to prom. Where was this girl's father??? Moms trying to live vicariously through her daughter or something?

Lol

Rules are rules

But the dress is tame

Not like her ? and ass was all hanging out

it barely covered her ass. As in there was maybe an inch of material before the bottom of her butt cheeks were on display. For a 17 year old girl at a school function it's completely inappropriate.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They can't see your mind if they are blinded by your body." Obviously not always true but a general rule of thumb.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that dude goes to public school
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More fake outrage
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like he 35, so does the lil girl

Thats probably why they was staring
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That dress is too short. The things kids wear to prom in this day and age are like wt serious f.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got a nice lil tail on her.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    She went to the prom with Tay Zonday?

Lmfao wow
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got a nice lil tail on her.

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? becky and her problems.

? the fake outrage behind it.

I have other ? to worry about. Let becky and her white feminists handle that ? while we focus on our own ? .

Cmon yall, if this was a black girl complaining you already know that it wouldn't be going viral and you'd have nothing but racists telling her to shut her n!gger ass up all over social media.

So I say.... ? Becky . ? her dress. ? the school. ? white supremacists. ? Trump. ? AMerikkka.

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have other ? to worry about. Let becky and her white feminists handle that ? while we focus on our own ? .

Cmon yall, if this was a black girl complaining you already know that it wouldn't be going viral and you'd have nothing but racists telling her to shut her n!gger ass up all over social media.

So I say.... ? Becky . ? her dress. ? the school. ? white supremacists. ? Trump. ? AMerikkka.

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

? CAC's just had a rally here. I am genuinely over wypipo.

However, most girls use prom to kinda 'grow up' and this was her idea of what her 'grown' self should look like. Personally, I do think that the dress is ugly and if it barely passed the fingertip test, I wouldn't have gotten it, or even allowed her to but it for herself.

However, let's not pretend like men don't stare at chics in sweatpants either.

It's never about the clothes. Men like the way women look. Period.
    If they like you, they'll stare.
    Semi-attractive, they'll stare.
    Buttaface? Automatic eye-? .
    Don't let you be a ? with a waist...they'll crash their car.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    policing bodies round 1936182634
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

However, most girls use prom to kinda 'grow up' and this was her idea of what her 'grown' self should look like. Personally, I do think that the dress is ugly and if it barely passed the fingertip test, I wouldn't have gotten it, or even allowed her to but it for herself.

Of course. If that ass phat in them sweats I'm staring and most likely taking a pic too...creepset!
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

Of course. If that ass phat in them sweats I'm staring and most likely taking a pic too...creepset!

Sometimes you can't tie a sweater over the ass or hide it in pajamas.

Word to Hov
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

Sometimes you can't tie a sweater over the ass or hide it in pajamas.

Word to Hov

Thankfully lol