French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol @ that ? crackkka talking about I don't know nothing about hip hop boy it's some stewpid muthafuka s on here...
    Gee bee like "? them black people in dave matthews band playing rock and jazz music"

Gee a lowkey a member of a the ? that's why he hates dave matthews band lmao

DMB_Hampton_12-95_29-Edit.jpg

Man ? & Gtfoh nobody gives a ? about them ? n the background.......them blk dudes is like them houseniggers n d12 nobody knows who the ? they r the lead singer is all that matters & he ain't blk n neither of them groups square ass Steve urkel......
    bck145 wrote: »
    Gee bee like "? them black people in dave matthews band playing rock and jazz music"

I was wondering how he even knows who dave mathews band is....hes supposed to be in the mean streets of newport news

Cuz that cracka hockey playing ? is a known Dave Matthews groupie on here

Yeah they were such house ? that the roots toured an entire summer with them. They did a fall tour with legendary Jamaican singer Jimmy Cliff which I saw and they headlined a concert to raise money for racial equality groups in your own home state after the Charlottesville incident ? outta here.

Outside of hip hop you don't know ? about black music. Rock and jazz and blues that the band plays was created by black people. Sure the lead singer and bassist are white. But the majority of the founding band is black.

092517-stevie-wonder-kal-1080x608-1.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur2IYFeYCqg

Cracka hockey playing ? gtfoh wit ya cracka trickery I didn't call them houseniggers......I said them blk dudes n Dave Matthews don't matter like the blks n d12 u dumbfuk ...... Dave Matthews & d12 sell cuz their white leader ? Gtfoh tryna act like ? is sitting around listening to Dave Matthews SMH foh

Lmao MMG is a label under a record company with a bunch of white leaders. You should stop supporting ross until MMG leaves coonlantic. You know the label that signed the catch me ouside girl who essentially mocks negative sterotypes about black people.

You think every white man is the devil which is far from the truth. Dave doesn't have any racist tapes and even has lost thousands of white fans because he has stood up for issues of black opression and took a knee on a nationally streamed charity event with stevie about a month ago. He even has songs talking about the white mans killing of indians and how evil it was. Again you don't know ? about music or life in general.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? happened in here?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lol @ that ? crackkka talking about I don't know nothing about hip hop boy it's some stewpid muthafuka s on here...

Man ? & Gtfoh nobody gives a ? about them ? n the background.......them blk dudes is like them houseniggers n d12 nobody knows who the ? they r the lead singer is all that matters & he ain't blk n neither of them groups square ass Steve urkel......

I was wondering how he even knows who dave mathews band is....hes supposed to be in the mean streets of newport news

Yeah they were such house ? that the roots toured an entire summer with them. They did a fall tour with legendary Jamaican singer Jimmy Cliff which I saw and they headlined a concert to raise money for racial equality groups in your own home state after the Charlottesville incident ? outta here.

Outside of hip hop you don't know ? about black music. Rock and jazz and blues that the band plays was created by black people. Sure the lead singer and bassist are white. But the majority of the founding band is black.

Cracka hockey playing ? gtfoh wit ya cracka trickery I didn't call them houseniggers......I said them blk dudes n Dave Matthews don't matter like the blks n d12 u dumbfuk ...... Dave Matthews & d12 sell cuz their white leader ? Gtfoh tryna act like ? is sitting around listening to Dave Matthews SMH foh

Lmao MMG is a label under a record company with a bunch of white leaders. You should stop supporting ross until MMG leaves coonlantic. You know the label that signed the catch me ouside girl who essentially mocks negative sterotypes about black people.

You think every white man is the devil which is far from the truth. Dave doesn't have any racist tapes and even has lost thousands of white fans because he has stood up for issues of black opression and took a knee on a nationally streamed charity event with stevie about a month ago. He even has songs talking about the white mans killing of indians and how evil it was. Again you don't know ? about music or life in general.

U defend the white against your brother you are ? unite with us or be banished
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

SMH @ this cracka hockey playing Steve urkel nerd ? ....how do u go from talking about white band leaders 2 a blk label???? Rozay is not n a band u dumb ? he is mmg u ? ....& @ the bold stop wit ya cracka trickery I didn't call the leader of Dave Matthews a crackkka so ? & gtfoh....u don't know ? about the blk community n the states if u think ? is sitting around listening to Dave Matthews & playing hockey..smh
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH @ this cracka hockey playing Steve urkel nerd ? ....how do u go from talking about white band leaders 2 a blk label???? Rozay is not n a band u dumb ? he is mmg u ? ....& @ the bold stop wit ya cracka trickery I didn't call the leader of Dave Matthews a crackkka so ? & gtfoh....u don't know ? about the blk community n the states if u think ? is sitting around listening to Dave Matthews & playing hockey..smh

black people do play hockey
  • gee757
    Options

black people do play hockey

I never said they didn't but u r a dumb ? if u think hockey is a blk norm n the states...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Game is a pathological liar. Meek never did anything to him. The beef was made up for publicity at a time when meek was looking weak

The streets caught on to sisqo gimmick & that's y that trash album 1992 gggg-uflopped..
    Damn I forgot ? pulled up on Monizzle. Yikes.

Lol that hockey playing cracka thought a SN change was gonna make ? 4get...ha

1. I didn't change my screen name Sion did due to a tidal bet
    2. Nobody pulled up on me because i don't work at subway but unlike gee i actually have a job
    3. Cham posted a pic of me proving i am not a crakka

Lol @ this cracka hockey playing ? so u mean to tell me this scary ? nerd ? running is really u??

b8pshj.jpg

^ if that square is really u ? u ? ass steve urkel looking ? ...no wonder u play hockey,,& listen to Dave Matthews wtf SMH u look like the wannab white nerd type n that pic if that's ya ? ass

Wanna be nerd? What nerd runs marathons and half marathons to stay in shape lmaoo. You the ? nerd. All you do is sit a your mommas house looking at pictures of ? from the IC all day. You are running away from being a ? adult. Grow the ? up and do something with your life.

And if your ? ass actually has a learning disabilities or special needs that is no ? excuse. I got a relative with a learning disability that has his own 40 an hour week job and his own ? crib. What the ? is your ? ass excuse? If you focused on hitting a treadmill or applying for a job half as much as you do over ? photos from the IC you would be a ? damn mogul/ceo by this point lmaoo. Stop asking for pictures of other grown men and act like a grown men and pull up to a job fair.

? ? u Steve urkel nerd ? u ain't no ? that's y u play hockey & listen to Dave Matthews & stay duckin Ken barbs those r facts ? ....

Amount to ? in life before you tell anyone to shut the ? up. How you calling ? "nerds" but your momma gotta give you allowance to buy trash mmg albums?

I got a Twitter killing all that cracka hockey ? ya talkin ya geek....the fact reminds ya a crackkka hockey playing Steve urkel dave Mathews listening nerd ? who ducks Ken barbs @ subway ? ...

so you have a twitter but no job and you still live with ya momma. you may not be a nerd but you definitely are a ? ass broke ? .

No u cracka hockey playing ? that Twitter shows I work & get $ & blow loud everyday of the wk u Dave Matthews square..

Doing chores at your mommas house don't count for work. you ain't shown ? on the IC showing you actually have employment or don't still live in mama gees house.

U stewpid cracka hockey ? this is a hip hop forum u square........if ya looking for a white boy friend who plays hockey like ya ? Steve urkel ass who works @ subway go to the nhl site & get ya mann ? .....but this is a blk musik site & the reason is for hip hop discussion all this fantasizing about my living is ? ? especially when ya Dave Matthews listening ? ass lives n a glass house....

See if you actually didn't live at your mommas house you woldn't have to resort to trying to call me ? . Yet you live at your mommas house and asking ? on the IC for pictures of themselves. You ain't ? lmaooo.

I'm calling ya cracka hockey ass ? cuz ya fantasizing about me when this is a hip hop forum.........u ain't ? u Dave Matthews ? u pop all that Steve urkel nerd ? then b ducking Ken barbs u r a known ? on here that is facts & I posted video proof

? u duck fades too wtf u talkin bout

Saltine ? ya a white boy Napoleon Dynamite clown playing blk online.......I ain't never back down from ? u ? I'm just not wit the donkey games & if u can't send that pm I'm ignoring ya ? net thuggin ass I'm not a faceless ? like u on here .

@Beta
  • gee757
    Options
    Game is a pathological liar. Meek never did anything to him. The beef was made up for publicity at a time when meek was looking weak

The streets caught on to sisqo gimmick & that's y that trash album 1992 gggg-uflopped..

2. Nobody pulled up on me because i don't work at subway but unlike gee i actually have a job

Lol @ this cracka hockey playing ? so u mean to tell me this scary ? nerd ? running is really u??

b8pshj.jpg

^ if that square is really u ? u ? ass steve urkel looking ? ...no wonder u play hockey,,& listen to Dave Matthews wtf SMH u look like the wannab white nerd type n that pic if that's ya ? ass

Wanna be nerd? What nerd runs marathons and half marathons to stay in shape lmaoo. You the ? nerd. All you do is sit a your mommas house looking at pictures of ? from the IC all day. You are running away from being a ? adult. Grow the ? up and do something with your life.

And if your ? ass actually has a learning disabilities or special needs that is no ? excuse. I got a relative with a learning disability that has his own 40 an hour week job and his own ? crib. What the ? is your ? ass excuse? If you focused on hitting a treadmill or applying for a job half as much as you do over ? photos from the IC you would be a ? damn mogul/ceo by this point lmaoo. Stop asking for pictures of other grown men and act like a grown men and pull up to a job fair.

? ? u Steve urkel nerd ? u ain't no ? that's y u play hockey & listen to Dave Matthews & stay duckin Ken barbs those r facts ? ....

Amount to ? in life before you tell anyone to shut the ? up. How you calling ? "nerds" but your momma gotta give you allowance to buy trash mmg albums?

I got a Twitter killing all that cracka hockey ? ya talkin ya geek....the fact reminds ya a crackkka hockey playing Steve urkel dave Mathews listening nerd ? who ducks Ken barbs @ subway ? ...

so you have a twitter but no job and you still live with ya momma. you may not be a nerd but you definitely are a ? ass broke ? .

No u cracka hockey playing ? that Twitter shows I work & get $ & blow loud everyday of the wk u Dave Matthews square..

Doing chores at your mommas house don't count for work. you ain't shown ? on the IC showing you actually have employment or don't still live in mama gees house.

U stewpid cracka hockey ? this is a hip hop forum u square........if ya looking for a white boy friend who plays hockey like ya ? Steve urkel ass who works @ subway go to the nhl site & get ya mann ? .....but this is a blk musik site & the reason is for hip hop discussion all this fantasizing about my living is ? ? especially when ya Dave Matthews listening ? ass lives n a glass house....

See if you actually didn't live at your mommas house you woldn't have to resort to trying to call me ? . Yet you live at your mommas house and asking ? on the IC for pictures of themselves. You ain't ? lmaooo.

I'm calling ya cracka hockey ass ? cuz ya fantasizing about me when this is a hip hop forum.........u ain't ? u Dave Matthews ? u pop all that Steve urkel nerd ? then b ducking Ken barbs u r a known ? on here that is facts & I posted video proof

Saltine ? ya a white boy Napoleon Dynamite clown playing blk online.......I ain't never back down from ? u ? I'm just not wit the donkey games & if u can't send that pm I'm ignoring ya ? net thuggin ass I'm not a faceless ? like u on here .

@Beta

? ? I didn't back down ? he didn't send no pm u dumb ? ..
  • x the unknown
    Options
    gee ain't about that life
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Gee would get stomped out in front of the warehouse he works at by Beta
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

@Beta

Your ? got scared.

lol @ "he didn't send me a pm". Your a ? ?
  • gee757
    Options

But ya momma is ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But ya momma is ?

lol ran out of ? to say . gotta go back elementary disses lmfao
  • x the unknown
    Options

But ya momma is ?

try again
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#bodybag
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

@Beta

you wanted him to send you a pm? no mann! that ? ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#bodybag

Please be fake. I dont like him as the person he portrays himself to be but damn i don't want him locked up.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn-o.gif
    RIP MMG. Meek was the top earner
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#bodybag

Please be fake. I dont like him as the person he portrays himself to be but damn i don't want him locked up.

Naw its real just type in meek mill and it'll pop up on google news
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn meek...life is about wins and losses so you'll have your time again
  • RickyRich
    Options
    man thats actually ? up .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    i dont like his ways but i dont wanna see him in jail .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek a cool guy I do feel bad

How he going to jail before taxstone though?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Did him filthy, really uncalled for but...Meek you know the DA and your PO hate your guts and will do anything in their power to see you down bad. You've know this for years, you should of moved smarter.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    suicide watch should be place for gee right now