French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    If this is true I'm not surprised cuz french has been crew hopping for yrs....plus while he's been doing that the crews he switches too usually has beef wit his old crew & it sounds like he finally got caught up n the wild/concrete jungle rules...
    illedout wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Meeks and his crew I feel try too hard to show they are tough guys.......

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

Preach
    RickyRich wrote: »
    i wonder wat name gee gonna give french lol

I don't got no problem wit French u can go too his 1st album thread on this board & you'll see I copped the album......but the crew hopping ? made me stop copping his ? but I don't got no problem or nickname for French he can do wat ever he just needs 2 know that crew hopping ain't healthy...

Damn

I didn't think it was possible for you to make logical coherent sense

Your lessons are working, grasshopper
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    FRENCH WILL ALWAYS BE A SUSPECT CAT IN MY BOOK. HE'S COOL WITH TOO MANY PEOPLE. YOU KNOW...PRESSURE BUST PIPES N/H.

DEFINITELY A RED FLAG.

He a good ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ? in here, "I been waiting on this!"

Y'all support ? ? mane. Meek should have been over this n focusing on making good music
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits on "meek mill crew PRESSED game" thread*
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    *waits on "meek mill crew PRESSED game" thread*

wont happen
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Its the same person...on some kevin durant twitter ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

game waiting for them youngins
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

2 clown ass white boys that add nothing to the thread..

@DarthRozay you was a better poster when you were rozay tabernacle..
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chasers are now shooting 1 for 14 from the field right now. Always thought french was only popping in the mainstream because of who he knows/dickrides. At the same time i don't know what this accomplishes. French ain't been popping ? at meek. Maybe he ain't doing music with meek anymore but that doesn't warrant sending goons out.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Post your Baby picture Gee

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chasers are now shooting 1 for 14 from the field right now. Always thought french was only popping in the mainstream because of who he knows/dickrides. At the same time i don't know what this accomplishes. French ain't been popping ? at meek. Maybe he ain't doing music with meek anymore but that doesn't warrant sending goons out.

Huh at bolded??? You be coming with the most non fitting analogies of all time

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options

au9njdhesccm.png

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.

I didn't say that jack ass.... I said when meek goes too Cali he ? wit real bloods like yg not fake stripper Butterfly pirus & crips like nip facts....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

@illedout Didn't O'Melly get called all sorts of stupid ? for posting guns on his instagram? Didn't these dumb ? also post pics and videos threatening Drake and sitting outside the gate at his concert in Philly?
  • gee757
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

@illedout Didn't O'Melly get called all sorts of stupid ? for posting guns on his instagram? Didn't these dumb ? also post pics and videos threatening Drake and sitting outside the gate at his concert in Philly?

Omelly posted the guns letting sisqo know if he touch meek that ? ass butterfly is getting shot off his face........& Drake was popping ? on stage so of course the chasers is gonna show up to c was good wit the Canadian Milli vanilli..
  • RickyRich
    Options

Omelly posted the guns letting sisqo know if he touch meek that ? ass butterfly is getting shot off his face........& Drake was popping ? on stage so of course the chasers is gonna show up to c was good wit the Canadian Milli vanilli..

where was his guns wen he got shot ?
  • gee757
    Options

U foolish drakie Omelly didn't get shot u fool that was for a music video.. SMH
  • RickyRich
    Options

LMFAO so he just shooting videos in the hospital for fun ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSBZuOd3Hk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPMAkzv_gVI
  • gee757
    Options

? get shot every day omelly happen too make a musik video about it....
  • RickyRich
    Options

your a fool ?
  • gee757
    Options

your a fool ?

That shooting didn't have nothing to do with no game beef u bozo
  • RickyRich
    edited October 2017
    Options

your a fool ?

That shooting didn't have nothing to do with no game beef u bozo

Did i say it has something to do with game loool . you went from saying that shooting aint happen then ? get shot everyday lmfao ur really a ?