Stephen Muppet Baby Smith @ It Again

Maywood
Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
If U ever played sports, U know stretching as much as possible & breaking a sweat before playing, Helps Get the adrenaline

pumping .. Well this year Nike introduced A hoodie attached to this years warmups to help w/That..Guess where
this cat took It

Starts @ 50 second mark
https://youtu.be/1gMRUAPFsoc

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve has a ? quota every four months.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean why straddle the fence?

everybody that gets mad behind this kinda ? already knows this about him (or who he portrays himself to be in this very public line of work)

my thing is, if he's "cooned" here and there for a check and it worked out for him.....why tf would he quit? from his standpoint....like what is there to win for him to NOT say what he says

I feel the same way about the black dude they linked to the Tomi chick and went crazy about his videos

these are men at work...whom I give no ? about either way

but how easy is it to speak a lie?

some of us will rob, steal, or ? for a check....dropping unpopular (or popular for that matter) opinions for ratings and promotions is just crazy tho

in fact, putting on a suit and lying to people every day is a very highly sought after position in this country lol

its pretty much built on it

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Whaaaaaaaat. ? ain't even the word for this. It's just.......idek. how do you even arrive at that conclusion
  • HafBayked
    easy....you dont

thats why it comes out so smooth

when im in work mode im programed af and I almost have to be

there's a transition back into myself once I leave
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So haf you saying there is certain ? u talk about at a job and certain ? u dont?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh coulda said all that without bringing treyvon martin into it.

If he woulda said like hoodies on the uniform are unproffesional and should not be allowed on the bench when the game is on it woulda just been a yo bruh shut your ? ass up moment.

But he took it somewhere im sure not even the most racist nba fan took it. No one looked at jr smith or any other player in a hoodie and thought of treyvon martin.

I get its all a ratings game but he tried too hard to cause controversy there
  • HafBayked
    Meester wrote: »
    So haf you saying there is certain ? u talk about at a job and certain ? u dont?

nah Im saying I dont believe ? TV personalities say to be true to who they actually are in life

we all gotta find a lane to be able to provide

some do a lot worse than "? " for the money every day
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saying a hoodie shouldn't be worn on the bench is stupid when players put towels over their heads while on the bench. A hoodie is athletic wear anyway so it fits their profession. Bringing up Trayvon and worrying about what whites think is usual SAS clown ? .
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These the type of ? it should be legal to beat the ? up.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    his argument made no ? sense
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen A's problem is that he truly cares what white people think.
    If you do anything for the admiration of others you already lost.
    He seems like the type that consciously, and you can definitely tell, goes about his day wondering how he is viewed by white people.

Why the ? is a hoodie synonymous with us anyway? It isn't some right of passage that "thugs" wear; everybody wears hoodies.
    Nike wasn't thinking damn those blacks sure love hoodies lets put them out. No they were thinking dollar signs cuz they know that ? is going to sell.

What makes a hoodie less professional than the warm up suits that they were. Keeping your muscles relaxed during intense workout is a thing. Stephen A is about as dumb as it gets.

Yes it's professional but it is also a game at the end of the day. Bill Belichick stays in a ? hoodie. Not a sound!

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it's professional but it is also a game at the end of the day. Bill Belichick stays in a ? hoodie. Not a sound!

the-real-reason-bill-belichick-is-always-wearing-those-cutoff-sweatshirts.jpg.cf.jpg
    bill.jpg.cf.jpg
    mmqb-belichick-hoodies.jpg.cf.jpg

So is Zimmerman allowed to murder him? Asking for a friend.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    skpjr78 wrote: »

the-real-reason-bill-belichick-is-always-wearing-those-cutoff-sweatshirts.jpg.cf.jpg
    bill.jpg.cf.jpg
    mmqb-belichick-hoodies.jpg.cf.jpg

So is Zimmerman allowed to murder him? Asking for a friend.

And you know damn well bill thought Zimmerman was innocent too