• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yea...go on an ? this ?

That's the "help" he needs?

You wanna fight Gabi? You been waiting to get something off ya chest?

I just wanted to say it before somebody else did

I mean...you wasn't wrong though.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    First and foremost, that ? need to die. Horribly. With TONS of pain behind it. I don't give that child ? ? any second chances. Bussing on your niece's mouth....naw, ? that. He might as well do himself now.

Second, the moms ain't ? . She need to go to prison for child endangerment, too.

Poor kid. THIS is why they become maniacs later on. That ? right there. Nicki might be on REAL thin ice with a bunch of folk if this catches fire.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I firmly believe something happened. He should be thrown under the jail. They should charge the mother as well. She pimping her daughter. The story is very detailed. She was coached to say she was bent over on her forearms.

? sad
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    First and foremost, that ? need to die. Horribly. With TONS of pain behind it. I don't give that child ? ? any second chances. Bussing on your niece's mouth....naw, ? that. He might as well do himself now.

Second, the moms ain't ? . She need to go to prison for child endangerment, too.

Poor kid. THIS is why they become maniacs later on. That ? right there. Nicki might be on REAL thin ice with a bunch of folk if this catches fire.

If its true THE MOM DESERVES LIFE!! And Maybe Nicky need to get checked by a professional...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol only in America does this ? go to court, ? it with a machete
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most ? up part is that it was someone that little girl trusted that did that ? to her..

Bless her heart for having the bravery to testify against that vile ? ? ..

It was really two people she trusted
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Yea...go on an ? this ?

Two different scenarios
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Yea...go on an ? this ?

I mean...you wasn't wrong though.

shut yo ? up.

ole wanna be right ass ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read it
    ..then read yall comments it amazes me how people can be angry for strangers...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I read it
    ..then read yall comments it amazes me how people can be angry for strangers...

exactly....these ? just faking an caught up in they feelings.

aint none of them ? gonna do ? .

? just leave the mom out of it.

man fukk that.....fry the molester but the mom needs it worse because she knew an allowed it.

? should be extra mad at the mom...THE MOTHER for pimping her child for a check.

pedos will be out there.....its up to the protector to protect them.

its one thing to not know but its another thing to know and allow it in hopes of getting paid.

but rkelly new chick is nice
    and meek still didnt run up on game.

man them ? ? fukk
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    and while her pre-teen niece was being molested by her got damn pos pervert ? brother this plastic ass ? was running around the country doing this in front of someone else's pre-teen niece.

tumblr_nan5kpyzxD1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

? this fake, synthetic, silicone based trash and her entire got damn family

this man keeping it all the ? way 100
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and while her pre-teen niece was being molested by her got damn pos pervert ? brother this plastic ass ? was running around the country doing this in front of someone else's pre-teen niece.

this man keeping it all the ? way 100

Somebody has to
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m not getting the hate for the mother or Nicki tbh

Saying her mother ‘pimped her out’ is brazy, unless you truly believe the extortion rumors. There ain’t ? to back it except it came from the mouth of a ? with his ? on his step daughters PJ’s. Don’t he got reason to make such an outrageous claim? Until there’s something concrete, then y’all just aggy af at the mother to be aggy. The whole ‘she knew’ ? is brazy. ? really that HOH that they just believe a chick is pimping out her daughter for a home in LI? Not even the east end of LI either smh. Stop the ? cause she a female. Genders reversed would you be saying her daddy pimped her out for a check?

Same goes for Nicki, unless the ? used to touch her or she got firsthand knowledge of his ways, she’s just as blind sighted as the mother. But for her, her loyalty should lie with her brother. Not unwavering because these are serious allegations but she shouldn’t throw him to the wolves neither. Seems like she loving him from a distance until he clears his name. Either way, her life don’t stop cause her brother a creep. She probably gonna forever think her brother innocent but ? , she doing the right thing by not testifying or saying anything. Anything she does is gonna be under a microscope cause she a celeb. Bets to wait for the verdict like the rest of us.

The only person that the evidence clearly shows should be getting y’all wrath is the brother. No one deserves it more than him. No one has committed a worse crime them him. No one is directly involved with harming that lil girl but him.

And all that the lil girl was coached ? ...of ? course! You think the DA just picked up from school and was like, ok just tell the ppl on the stand what happened.....? ? no, they make sure whatever she say on the stand is exactly what they want her to say. They looking for a specific outcome. They pick the clothes she wears, the hairstyle, what she gonna say, when she should shed a tear. Even if it’s based off a lie from the mother, the DA gonna enforce that lie cause they trying to get a guilty verdict. Home girl memory was probably funny and so they filled in the holes with explicit details to get a rise outta the jury/judge/media. They also prepped her for anything the defense may try to rebuttal with such as, if her mother trying to extort Nicki for money. At the end of the day they looking for a W and immate.

I typed all that to say, stopped getting sidetracked by the what if’s. Whatever they say homeboy did, he did it. He guilty af.

Unless of course, there’s evidence to the contrary
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

What does that have to do with her brother being the lowest form of life?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if her brother is the reason she's oversexed the way she is.

The industry groomed her into that image don't be naive
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    I’m not getting the hate for the mother or Nicki tbh

Saying her mother ‘pimped her out’ is brazy, unless you truly believe the extortion rumors. There ain’t ? to back it except it came from the mouth of a ? with his ? on his step daughters PJ’s. Don’t he got reason to make such an outrageous claim? Until there’s something concrete, then y’all just aggy af at the mother to be aggy. The whole ‘she knew’ ? is brazy. ? really that HOH that they just believe a chick is pimping out her daughter for a home in LI? Not even the east end of LI either smh. Stop the ? cause she a female. Genders reversed would you be saying her daddy pimped her out for a check?

Same goes for Nicki, unless the ? used to touch her or she got firsthand knowledge of his ways, she’s just as blind sighted as the mother. But for her, her loyalty should lie with her brother. Not unwavering because these are serious allegations but she shouldn’t throw him to the wolves neither. Seems like she loving him from a distance until he clears his name. Either way, her life don’t stop cause her brother a creep. She probably gonna forever think her brother innocent but ? , she doing the right thing by not testifying or saying anything. Anything she does is gonna be under a microscope cause she a celeb. Bets to wait for the verdict like the rest of us.

The only person that the evidence clearly shows should be getting y’all wrath is the brother. No one deserves it more than him. No one has committed a worse crime them him. No one is directly involved with harming that lil girl but him.

And all that the lil girl was coached ? ...of ? course! You think the DA just picked up from school and was like, ok just tell the ppl on the stand what happened.....? ? no, they make sure whatever she say on the stand is exactly what they want her to say. They looking for a specific outcome. They pick the clothes she wears, the hairstyle, what she gonna say, when she should shed a tear. Even if it’s based off a lie from the mother, the DA gonna enforce that lie cause they trying to get a guilty verdict. Home girl memory was probably funny and so they filled in the holes with explicit details to get a rise outta the jury/judge/media. They also prepped her for anything the defense may try to rebuttal with such as, if her mother trying to extort Nicki for money. At the end of the day they looking for a W and immate.

I typed all that to say, stopped getting sidetracked by the what if’s. Whatever they say homeboy did, he did it. He guilty af.

Unless of course, there’s evidence to the contrary

now....lets see what ? say......

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some incredible leaps in logic in this thread
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I wonder if her brother is the reason she's oversexed the way she is.

The industry groomed her into that image don't be naive

did you hear her early work?

it was waaay worse