Nikki Minaj niece testifies

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has got me thoroughly confused.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this story aint like the other one. this is some he said she said ? . the other thread u had actually proof of ? ways. its not the same. i havent read anything that said he was a ? before. so basically this dude went thru 30+ years of life with no ? incidents (we havent heard of any) and then decides he wants to ? his 11 year old step daughter daily. it could go down that way but i dunno.

i have absolutely no proof anything happened other than these testimonies and im real skeptical of what i been reading. I can understand family and friends standing by dude side.

but they said they found nut on her pajamas

for all i know that chick said come over lets work this out and ? that man. he came in the condom toss that ? in the garbage (flush young ? flush). she took that ? out and planted the nut. when she found out the first thing should have been a ? kit. if it was in ur pj's it should have been in her too. some trace of him should be in this lil girl. she said it was daily. i mean damn did they find some spermicide from a condom in her? any traces of anything? how long after the break up did she tell her mom? they did it all over the house. it aint no blankets or sheets with his dna? was he nuttin in her all the other times?

i got a bunch of questions and no proof of anything. this aint the same

a physician has gone on record to say that there was evidence the child was sexually assaulted/sexually active

not that that means that makes him guilty without a doubt

Wheres that audio

Tone will tell everything
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this story aint like the other one. this is some he said she said ? . the other thread u had actually proof of ? ways. its not the same. i havent read anything that said he was a ? before. so basically this dude went thru 30+ years of life with no ? incidents (we havent heard of any) and then decides he wants to ? his 11 year old step daughter daily. it could go down that way but i dunno.

i have absolutely no proof anything happened other than these testimonies and im real skeptical of what i been reading. I can understand family and friends standing by dude side.

for all i know that chick said come over lets work this out and ? that man. he came in the condom toss that ? in the garbage (flush young ? flush). she took that ? out and planted the nut. when she found out the first thing should have been a ? kit. if it was in ur pj's it should have been in her too. some trace of him should be in this lil girl. she said it was daily. i mean damn did they find some spermicide from a condom in her? any traces of anything? how long after the break up did she tell her mom? they did it all over the house. it aint no blankets or sheets with his dna? was he nuttin in her all the other times?

a physician has gone on record to say that there was evidence the child was sexually assaulted/sexually active

yeah i saw that and i think at first i was like this ? guilty. then i thought about it and said wait i was sexually active at 12 and know friends that were having sex at a younger age than me. im not blaming the victim just trying to think. this is actually a tough case for me.

i would want to hear and see the girl like a previous poster said. i would always want nikki to take the stand and say her brother has been on tour with her and around 1000s of her young fans and she has never seen him or heard of him acting inappropriately with anyone. I would wonder why she is not testifying on his behalf.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Wheres that audio

audio? lol

u suggesting the doctor and state are involved in a conspiracy?

Doctor takes the stand in Minaj brother’s child-? trial
    By Jennifer Bain October 20, 2017 | 5:35pm

Nicki Minaj will have her work cut out for her when she eventually takes the stand on her big brother’s behalf in his child-? trial — the 12-year-old victim’s medical records strongly suggest she was having sex, according to graphic testimony.

“A tear from ? injury,” Dr. Aaron Miller said Friday as he showed jurors examination photos during the first full day of testimony in Nassau County Supreme Court against Jelani Maraj, the rapper’s brother.

“I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that [the girl’s] medical exam can prove ? ,” he said.

Maraj, who was married to the girl’s mother, was ? the girl as often as four times a week, prosecutor Emma Slane told jurors in openings on Thursday.

But in cross-examining the doctor, Maraj attorney David Schwartz tried to imply the young girl was just sleeping with another teenager.

ADVERTISING

“Assume the patient has a boyfriend who is 15 and she’s having sex for six months,” Schwartz asked the doctor. “Are those findings consistent with having sex with a 15-year-old boyfriend?”

The judge did not allow the doctor to answer the speculative question.

Maraj hopes to prove that the girl was forced to make up her abuse claims by his estranged wife, the girl’s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, who then tried to extort $25 million from the rap superstar to make the case “go away.”

The defense plans to call the rapper to the stand to tell jurors about the alleged extortion plot.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/20/doctor-takes-the-stand-in-minaj-brothers-child-? -trial/
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

yeah i saw that and i think at first i was like this ? guilty. then i thought about it and said wait i was sexually active at 12 and know friends that were having sex at a younger age than me. im not blaming the victim just trying to think. this is actually a tough case for me.

i would want to hear and see the girl like a previous poster said. i would always want nikki to take the stand and say her brother has been on tour with her and around 1000s of her young fans and she has never seen him or heard of him acting inappropriately with anyone. I would wonder why she is not testifying on his behalf.

maybe she knows something we don't

or she is afraid of the bad press
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Wheres that audio

audio? lol

u suggesting the doctor and state are involved in a conspiracy?

Doctor takes the stand in Minaj brother’s child-? trial
    By Jennifer Bain October 20, 2017 | 5:35pm

Nicki Minaj will have her work cut out for her when she eventually takes the stand on her big brother’s behalf in his child-? trial — the 12-year-old victim’s medical records strongly suggest she was having sex, according to graphic testimony.

“A tear from ? injury,” Dr. Aaron Miller said Friday as he showed jurors examination photos during the first full day of testimony in Nassau County Supreme Court against Jelani Maraj, the rapper’s brother.

“I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that [the girl’s] medical exam can prove ? ,” he said.

Maraj, who was married to the girl’s mother, was ? the girl as often as four times a week, prosecutor Emma Slane told jurors in openings on Thursday.

But in cross-examining the doctor, Maraj attorney David Schwartz tried to imply the young girl was just sleeping with another teenager.

ADVERTISING

“Assume the patient has a boyfriend who is 15 and she’s having sex for six months,” Schwartz asked the doctor. “Are those findings consistent with having sex with a 15-year-old boyfriend?”

The judge did not allow the doctor to answer the speculative question.

Maraj hopes to prove that the girl was forced to make up her abuse claims by his estranged wife, the girl’s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, who then tried to extort $25 million from the rap superstar to make the case “go away.”

The defense plans to call the rapper to the stand to tell jurors about the alleged extortion plot.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/20/doctor-takes-the-stand-in-minaj-brothers-child-? -trial/

Audio of the girl talking and her taking the stand

I dont believe in doctors so i gives a ? what they say or can prove...proving ? is just saying "yea, its activity going on down there"
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and this adds a new slant to it all. It could very well be that she's been sexually active, got found out during a routine dr visit or caught some std that needed to be treated and her moms demanded to know how she caught it. "Stepdaddy molested me" is the easy way out of that ass whoopin. Could even be that moms is ? off at him for whatever reason and drilled it into the daughter's head that she was molested to the point where she believed it (i.e. Mia Farrow)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/daughter-i-lied-sent-my-dad-prison-? -6C10944213
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-could-my-daughter-lie--1637790
    http://tdn.com/news/local/local-girl-lied-about-? -father-set-free/article_bf9cac36-7c7a-11e1-a9e4-001a4bcf887a.html
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So we are blaming a 12 yr old victim ????

? up
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    i can only speak for myself. i am in no way shape or form blaming the lil girl. I have no concrete evidence that this happened though other than he said she said. to me it sounds like a lot of coaching but that doesnt mean she is lying. her mother and the prosecutor could have taken her story and polished it for the jury or they could have made it up. if she was ? she is the victim and if this is all from a vindictive ex wife the daughter is still the victim.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

? up

Did you read the links I posted? One was an 11 year old "victim" that admitted to lying.
    In early 2001, an 11-year-old Kalama girl named Cassandra Ann Kennedy told police her dad ? her on at least three occasions. Her father, Thomas Edward Kennedy, denied the allegation, but he was convicted by a jury and sentenced to more than 15 years in prison.

In January, Cassandra Kennedy, now 23, told Longview police she made it all up. So after serving more than nine years in prison, her father was released last week and the charges against him were dismissed.

"I did a horrible thing," Cassandra told detectives in January, according to a police report. "It's not OK to sit and be locked in this horrible place for something you didn't do. It's just not right."

Cowlitz County Prosecutor Sue Baur said Friday she's never seen a case quite like it. The innocent are sometimes freed after years in prison by the work of pro-bono legal teams and new DNA evidence. But Baur said she's never known a child to return to authorities a decade later and recant, certainly not with enough credibility to scuttle a case.

"This is something my whole office is talking about," she said. "This is the kind of thing that shouldn't happen."

A victim is only a victim until you find out she lied. I think there's a lot more to come out. Maraj could end up convicted, spend time behind bars only for the stepdaughter to come forward to say her moms forced her to say that ? when she's in her 20's.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

bruh....im not trynna fight....

its just i really appreciate critical thinking.
    ? stay jumping on a bandwagon too quick.

and ? dont understand how money can make ? do ? you never thought could happen.

Nah not fighting and critical thinking is good. Sometimes u don't want to over think though. In the other thread the lil girl said he made advances. No proof though. Then he sent a ? pic with a message saying come get this. It was accepted as truth that he did it.

This story doesn't have the same concrete proof.

yea...but outside of his cousin admitting it....its still not proof he send it to her. cant just be letting ? get ahold of ya phone. no telling what ? will do.

but this whole ? is just wrong for so many reasons. both threads.

And this would be overthinking...so now somebody stole a phone and sent somebody else's ? pic to a teenager? This is what people were saying about going too far to defend some ? you know if ? up
  • blackrain
    Options
    i can only speak for myself. i am in no way shape or form blaming the lil girl. I have no concrete evidence that this happened though other than he said she said. to me it sounds like a lot of coaching but that doesnt mean she is lying. her mother and the prosecutor could have taken her story and polished it for the jury or they could have made it up. if she was ? she is the victim and if this is all from a vindictive ex wife the daughter is still the victim.

Anybody that takes the stand in a trial is "coached" on what questions they will be asked and how to respond. Especially kids who are very emotional and can be easily confused by a lawyer going after them on the stand. Focusing on the "coaching" won't really lead you anywhere in terms of figuring out guilt or innocence unless you're actually in the court room adn can also read body language
  • konceptjones
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Nah not fighting and critical thinking is good. Sometimes u don't want to over think though. In the other thread the lil girl said he made advances. No proof though. Then he sent a ? pic with a message saying come get this. It was accepted as truth that he did it.

yea...but outside of his cousin admitting it....its still not proof he send it to her. cant just be letting ? get ahold of ya phone. no telling what ? will do.

And this would be overthinking...so now somebody stole a phone and sent somebody else's ? pic to a teenager? This is what people were saying about going too far to defend some ? you know if ? up

the service provider can be compelled to release the records of all communications between their phones. If it happened via mms text message, there's a complete record of it, pic and all.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    Options

with a lot of sexual assault and abuse cases, it is often he said she said.. with this case there is the PJs and the medical examination though

giving the girl and her family the benefit of the doubt

seems like the physical evidence presented so far corroborates her version of events, can you admit that?

witnesses receive coaching all the time so besides the fact his sister is a famous rapper what substantial evidence has anyone provided in his defense?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Send him to the wolves. Literally lock him in a cage and let loose a pack wild wolves on his ass.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    I understand trial prep. I been thru a few and took the stand in my own defense before. Every lawyer is different but my lawyer didn't put words in my mouth. She described herself as being on her forearms. To me those are ways an adult would describe sex. Why not palms down? He was hurting her and she was scared. Why didn't she place her hands palm down clenching? She said anally she tried to fight him off. Any scratches or Dna under her nails?

I'm not defending him. I hate pedophiles with a passion. I was all in the other saying ? blood if they a ? and I mean that ? . in that case I had concrete evidence. In this one the burden of proof is on the prosecution. They have given us circumstantial evidence.

I need to see the lil ? the stand. I need someone to say without a doubt he did it. They said it's his DNA on the pjs. How long did she have these ? pjs? If he pulled out why is there nothing inside her? If the ? did this ? I want them to prove it and lock that ? up for life.

I don't think that her words come from trial prep. They come from mommy saying tell them he did this and that. Lawyers are skeptical to put a child on the stand. They easy to trip up. These lawyers put two kids on the stand. An 11 year old and a 14 year old. They strong kids. A judge lawyers court reporter baliffs a jury of 12 and a room full of people. They were shook that dude would have them taken away but now they comfortable in front of folks who can really have them taken away.

I'm skeptical

• semi-auto-mato
    Options

with a lot of sexual assault and abuse cases, it is often he said she said.. with this case there is the PJs and the medical examination though

seems like the physical evidence presented so far corroborates her version of events, can you admit that?

witnesses receive coaching all the time so besides the fact his sister is a famous rapper what substantial evidence has anyone provided in his defense?

I cannot admit that. The judge didn't allow the question about her having sex with a 15 year old.

I will say that the defense needs to address the DNA on the pjs but that ain't hard.
  • Qiv_Owan
    edited November 2017
    Options

I cannot admit that. The judge didn't allow the question about her having sex with a 15 year old.

I will say that the defense needs to address the DNA on the pjs but that ain't hard.

That's not an admissible question

A doctor can't tell whether someone is 13, 14, 15, 27, or 17

Saying 15 year old probably hurt the question, he should've just said "another minor"
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

? up

Did you read the links I posted? One was an 11 year old "victim" that admitted to lying.
    In early 2001, an 11-year-old Kalama girl named Cassandra Ann Kennedy told police her dad ? her on at least three occasions. Her father, Thomas Edward Kennedy, denied the allegation, but he was convicted by a jury and sentenced to more than 15 years in prison.

In January, Cassandra Kennedy, now 23, told Longview police she made it all up. So after serving more than nine years in prison, her father was released last week and the charges against him were dismissed.

"I did a horrible thing," Cassandra told detectives in January, according to a police report. "It's not OK to sit and be locked in this horrible place for something you didn't do. It's just not right."

Cowlitz County Prosecutor Sue Baur said Friday she's never seen a case quite like it. The innocent are sometimes freed after years in prison by the work of pro-bono legal teams and new DNA evidence. But Baur said she's never known a child to return to authorities a decade later and recant, certainly not with enough credibility to scuttle a case.

"This is something my whole office is talking about," she said. "This is the kind of thing that shouldn't happen."

A victim is only a victim until you find out she lied. I think there's a lot more to come out. Maraj could end up convicted, spend time behind bars only for the stepdaughter to come forward to say her moms forced her to say that ? when she's in her 20's.

You have watched too many Lifetime movies

Most rapes aren't even reported because they think no one will believe them

I think you are trying to put doubt in a child's story. I worked CPS cases for over 5 years ... where the saddest stories you will ever hear where told to me. And never once did some innocent person go to jail ....those kids were telling the truth. alot of them blamed themselves. Even for not reporting the abuse themselves. Predators pray for that.

Has the victim's story swayed at all ?

• blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

the service provider can be compelled to release the records of all communications between their phones. If it happened via mms text message, there's a complete record of it, pic and all.

Of course there would be record of it if the pic was sent...and for the reasoning being "another ? took his phone and sent the ? pic"..thats just highly implausible. How would the friend know his niece name and number? Why your friend looking through your phone for ? pics?
  • blackrain
    Options
    I understand trial prep. I been thru a few and took the stand in my own defense before. Every lawyer is different but my lawyer didn't put words in my mouth. She described herself as being on her forearms. To me those are ways an adult would describe sex. Why not palms down? He was hurting her and she was scared. Why didn't she place her hands palm down clenching? She said anally she tried to fight him off. Any scratches or Dna under her nails?

I'm not defending him. I hate pedophiles with a passion. I was all in the other saying ? blood if they a ? and I mean that ? . in that case I had concrete evidence. In this one the burden of proof is on the prosecution. They have given us circumstantial evidence.

I need to see the lil ? the stand. I need someone to say without a doubt he did it. They said it's his DNA on the pjs. How long did she have these ? pjs? If he pulled out why is there nothing inside her? If the ? did this ? I want them to prove it and lock that ? up for life.

I don't think that her words come from trial prep. They come from mommy saying tell them he did this and that. Lawyers are skeptical to put a child on the stand. They easy to trip up. These lawyers put two kids on the stand. An 11 year old and a 14 year old. They strong kids. A judge lawyers court reporter baliffs a jury of 12 and a room full of people. They were shook that dude would have them taken away but now they comfortable in front of folks who can really have them taken away.

I'm skeptical

Those words come from trial prep. If you as an adult went though trial prep don't you think an attorney would make sure a child was extra prepped to take the stand in a ? case?
  • konceptjones
    edited November 2017
    Options

? up

You have watched too many Lifetime movies

Most rapes aren't even reported because they think no one will believe them

I think you are trying to put doubt in a child's story. I worked CPS cases for over 5 years ... where the saddest stories you will ever hear where told to me. And never once did some innocent person go to jail ....those kids were telling the truth. alot of them blamed themselves. Even for not reporting the abuse themselves. Predators pray for that.

Has the victim's story swayed at all ?

Lifetime movies??? Are you ignoring what I just posted AND quoted for the sake of being dense?

I just posted three such cases from real life; there are thousands more. The Innocence Project has gotten quite a few men convicted of molesting/? a child out of prison where they were set up by a scorned family member or friend and coaxed a child into lying about some ? .

I want you to revisit every single one of those cases where you just knew the accused was guilty in 10-15 years. Don't be surprised at the sheer number of them vacated because the child involved comes clean about lying many years later. Case law back this up; it happens.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he and the mom are guilty
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint this a ? ,.....

smdh

yall ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never been acussed of ? ..ever

I might be a lying ass, no feeling having, you go sleep with my cousin after i showed you our pics and act like you didnt know it was her slimy ass ?

But i never took anything ?