John Kelly reveals his true self & says ‘Lack Of An Ability To Compromise Led To The Civil War’…

Options
2»

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could Robert E. Lee be considered an honorable man when his own great grandson who is a pastor went on MTV and denounced him? ? outta here.
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    Jelani Cobb was running rings round MF’s all day on Twitter about this.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She’s only 5 years older than me.

The milk has went bad.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    no way sanders 35
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Bruh.

I thought she was like 48

Sanders was born on August 13, 1982, in Hope, Arkansas, the youngest child and only daughter of Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas, and Janet Huckabee.[2][3][4] She has two brothers, John Mark and David Huckabee, an Arkansas mortgage broker.[3] She attended Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas.[5] She matriculated at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, where she was elected student body president and was active in Republican organizations and other student groups, graduating in 2004.[6][7]
    Sanders's introduction to politics began as a child, when her father first ran for governor of Arkansas in 1992. Describing the unsuccessful campaign to The Hill, she said "He didn't really have much of a staff, so our family has been very engaged and very supportive of my dad. I was stuffing envelopes, I was knocking on doors, I was putting up yard signs."[3] Her father described her childhood, saying, "I always say that when most kids are seven or eight years old out jumping rope, she was sitting at the kitchen table listening to political commentators analyze poll results."[8] Huckabee also added that, being his youngest child, Sanders was spoiled at times, but her parents worked to instill a good work ethic in all their children.[8]
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam 35? Thought she was much older. Jealousy is a MAJOR contributing factor regarding their racism.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate to say it, but what he said is actually historically accurate.

The Civil War wasn't "directly" about slavery..........at least not in the way most people think.

It was all about the South deciding to secede from the Union.

If there could've been an arrangement made for the South to keep slaves AND stay in the Union, there would not have been a Civil War.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Her father is Mike Huckabee so not surprised some ? ? probably went down...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the fu...really? That chick is only 35? How does that work? She's got at least 45 years of frumpiness packed in that face.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This is just a distraction to get off of Mueller investigation.

THIS!!

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coates' ? was so etherous, TYT had to make a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_PwEBopMFY
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/white-house-disgusting-absurd-suggest-admin-supports-slavery
    WH: ‘Disgusting And Absurd To Suggest’ That Anyone In Admin Supports Slavery

On Tuesday, as White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders walked out of the press briefing room amid shouted questions from reporters, one ignored inquiry stood out above the rest.

“Does this administration think that slavery was wrong?”

The question came from April Ryan, a CNN political analyst and White House correspondent for the American Urban Radio Networks. Her question stemmed from comments the White House chief of staff made earlier this week, claiming the Civil War started because of a lack of an ability to come to a comprise. Those remarks from retired Gen. John Kelly ignored the fact that the Civil War began because the North and the South couldn’t come to an agreement on slavery.

Ryan tried to ask the question again on Wednesday, which led to a contentious back-and-forth with Sanders. Ryan initially asked what the White House thinks is the definition of compromise as it relates to slavery and the Civil War.

“Look, I’m not going to get in and relitigate the Civil War. Like I told you yesterday, I think I’ve addressed the concerns that a lot of people had and the questions that you had and I’m not going to relitigate history here.”

Ryan pressed again: “But my question was still lingering when you left, so I’m going to ask the question again,” she said. Sanders cut her off, telling her to not ask it in a way that “you’re apparently accusing me of being.”

Ryan asked, flat out, whether the President and administration believes slavery is wrong. Sanders rolled her eyes.

“And before you answer,” Ryan said. “Mary Frances Berry, historian, said in 1860 there was a compromise. The compromise was to have southern states keep slavery, but the Confederacy fired on Fort Sumter that caused the Civil War and because of the Civil War, what happened, the North won—.”

Sanders cut her off.

“I think it’s disgusting and absurd to suggest that anyone inside of this building would support slavery,” she said, moving on to another reporter.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see cracks.

This lying woman probably has less than a year left before she quits and someone else comes in to tell bold face lies for a check.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    disappointed in Kelly. unrelated note:
    I see twitter got jokes.

jokes aside, Angela Bassett is out here defying space and time and yet remains unemployed by NASA. someone get on this
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S. Huckabee looks like shes old enough to be angelas mom and shes a 1/4 of a century younger