Comments

• Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DAMN.
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Damn shittin on 4:44, only old Boom Bap ass ? gon say Jay made the better album because they can’t face that a New Gen Rapper is Better than Jay Z is Today and he’s considered as the GOAT by a lot of ppl.

FOH, just because a ? made a track saying ? need to get they Credit together and pointing out how White ppl had a Systemic advantage over Blacks on a track didn’t have as much of an “Impact” as ? making it out to be.
    “FEAR & DUCKWORTH” shittin on that entire album, now watch the flags come in from you Old Jay Stans

This is coded talk from a down south ? that hate when N.Y. ? get praise.

Pathetic.

Im surprised ? actually read all that dumb ?

But East Coast ? never want to give credit too West Coast ? With their East Coast bias ..We started this gangsta ? ...

qg51x8dj9hys.gif

I don't care about east west ? . And nwa didn't start "gangsta rap", do your research then get back to me

? Schooly D... Too Short has been rapping since 1980 and on gangsta ? and ? raps since 1983... Westside #YayArea #?

https://youtu.be/88M3XN0GkqQ
    k9sq4o6jxsoz.gif

First it was NWA now you're saying too short

Lol You the same dude that said recovery is a classic cause it went platinum

? yo opinion

? ... you got in your feelings because you can't debate a real one ... so take that Loss #Westside is the real side ...btw Dre still gets paid off of recovery album...We started this gangsta ? ...#Westcoast Hip Hop
    rw942g2kea79.gif

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4:44
    Damn shittin on 4:44, only old Boom Bap ass ? gon say Jay made the better album because they can’t face that a New Gen Rapper is Better than Jay Z is Today and he’s considered as the GOAT by a lot of ppl.

FOH, just because a ? made a track saying ? need to get they Credit together and pointing out how White ppl had a Systemic advantage over Blacks on a track didn’t have as much of an “Impact” as ? making it out to be.
    “FEAR & DUCKWORTH” shittin on that entire album, now watch the flags come in from you Old Jay Stans

Pathetic.

But East Coast ? never want to give credit too West Coast ? With their East Coast bias ..We started this gangsta ? ...

qg51x8dj9hys.gif

I don't care about east west ? . And nwa didn't start "gangsta rap", do your research then get back to me

? Schooly D... Too Short has been rapping since 1980 and on gangsta ? and ? raps since 1983... Westside #YayArea #?

k9sq4o6jxsoz.gif

? yo opinion

? ... you got in your feelings because you can't debate a real one ... so take that Loss #Westside is the real side ...btw Dre still gets paid off of recovery album
    rw942g2kea79.gif

You in here Typing hashtags on a forum

Sit your Wanna be funny corny ass down.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited November 2017
    Options
    How the hell we start talking about too short and NWA anyway? I don't give a ? about them ?

Anyway give him time y'all, he's googling more gifs so he can get them lols up
  • Matike85
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DAMN.

Pathetic.

qg51x8dj9hys.gif

k9sq4o6jxsoz.gif

? yo opinion

? ... you got in your feelings because you can't debate a real one ... so take that Loss #Westside is the real side ...btw Dre still gets paid off of recovery album
    rw942g2kea79.gif

Corny?... but Biggie is your Avatar ... whose first album Ready to Die the production in beats for "Big Poppa" to "Get Money" song with Junior Mafia use all West Coast beats/ instrumental at the time... ? Man...And pay homage to West Coast Hip Hop...

neawiiw2nb5x.gif
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    Neither album had skippable tracks to me but i enjoyed DAMN a little bit more.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited November 2017
    Options

Pathetic.

qg51x8dj9hys.gif

k9sq4o6jxsoz.gif

? yo opinion

rw942g2kea79.gif

Corny?... but Biggie is your Avatar ... whose first album Ready to Die the production in beats for "Big Poppa" to "Get Money" song with Junior Mafia use all West Coast beats/ instrumental at the time... ? Man...And pay homage to West Coast Hip Hop...

neawiiw2nb5x.gif

LMFAO Wow more googled gifs and what in the hell does this have to do with DAMN or 4:44? Sounding like The East Coast hurt your feelings or some ? . ? just came in here with saved up gifs ranting and ? ,gotdamn ? .... Tell us how them East Coast ? got you on the IC acting like a ?
  • Matike85
    Options
    DAMN.

Pathetic.

qg51x8dj9hys.gif

k9sq4o6jxsoz.gif

? yo opinion

rw942g2kea79.gif

neawiiw2nb5x.gif

LMFAO Wow more googled gifs and what in the hell does this have to do with DAMN or 4:44? Sounding like The East Coast hurt your feelings or some ? . ? just came in here with saved up gifs ranting and ? ,gotdamn ? .... Tell us how them East Coast ? got you on the IC acting like a ?

? Jay Z.... "2Pac Voice" Kendrick Lamar is West Coast Hip Hop ....#Westside
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    What happened here?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    West Coast fo life!
    c-walk-o.gif
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    How the hell we start talking about too short and NWA anyway? I don't give a ? about them ?

Anyway give him time y'all, he's googling more gifs so he can get them lols up

? callin for help on the low...

he wanna tag somebody else in soooo bad brah
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Haven't bumped damn since the week it dropped.I like the intro on damn and duckberg? Duck worth? The rest of the album forgettable

That jigga 4:44 still gets tick daily,4:44 the better album easily
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4:44 a fair distance better than Damn imo
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    DAMN and it isn't even close to me. 4:44 is a good album, but it benefits a lot from the typical Jay-Z overrating.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I'll say 444 if I gotta choose.. how ya badass joint is unsung and didn't get the attention and recognition it deserved
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    DAMN.
    DAMN and it isn't even close to me. 4:44 is a good album, but it benefits a lot from the typical Jay-Z overrating.

I'd say the exact same about Kendrick and DAMN

Except when Kendrick dropped lots of people criticized it, so that doesn't fit. Meanwhile, people were literally in the 4:44 thread calling it a classic because Jay is 50.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.

Except when Kendrick dropped lots of people criticized it, so that doesn't fit. Meanwhile, people were literally in the 4:44 thread calling it a classic because Jay is 50.

Exactly....ppl deemed Damn not a classic even before it was released, no matter how good it was

444 was a classic to these same ppl, the minute it was released even though its one of jays worse albums
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    DAMN.
    bck145 wrote: »

Exactly....ppl deemed Damn not a classic even before it was released, no matter how good it was

444 was a classic to these same ppl, the minute it was released even though its one of jays worse albums

? giving me WTF and SMH reactions like I'm saying some ? out of left field. I'm not. The ? that I said is not exaggeration. Multiple ? in the 4:44 topic said that the album was a classic because of Jay's age. Multiple ? in that topic said it was a classic because of how much it sold. Multiple ? in that topic said it was a classic before they even heard it because <Insert Jay-Z Dickriding Here>. And these ? were dead as serious and in many cases doubled down on those claims. If people think 4:44 is the AotY, that's fine. We all are entitled to our opinion, but don't try to come in here and act like every artist benefits from the same level of fanatical ? that Jay does.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    Wow i went back to page 1 to see what the results were looking like...

Noticed one of the mods actually deleted my post where i said Story of OJ catches the skip from me.

These Jay stans go hard
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Noticed one of the mods actually deleted my post where i said Story of OJ catches the skip from me.

These Jay stans go hard

As a Captain of the Jigga warriors this is fake news, it never happen.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »

These Jay stans go hard

As a Captain of the Jigga warriors this is fake news, it never happen.

No. YOU are fake news.

It def happened.

Sad.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is 4:44 basically Kingdom Come 2?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jigga put out a classic this year. Y'all need to enjoy this ?

DJ Akademiks expose Jay Z 4:44 tour for canceling shows for low venue sales
    https://youtu.be/YseCGyhy7Zs

Jay-Z’s 4:44 Tour Is His Highest Grossing Solo Tour Ever
  • Matike85
    Options
    DAMN.
    Jigga put out a classic this year. Y'all need to enjoy this ?

DJ Akademiks expose Jay Z 4:44 tour for canceling shows for low venue sales
    https://youtu.be/YseCGyhy7Zs

Jay-Z’s 4:44 Tour Is His Highest Grossing Solo Tour Ever

iykwysrdp9og.gif