Fresh Produce Beat Battle 3: Young-Ice v. Kang_Solomon_Grundy (Grundy Wins)

Options
Tha Killa
Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Fresh Produce
What up fellas? I know this battle has taken a minute to get under way, but I wanted to make it so that everybody had enough chances to prove they're the best in the game, so please excuse the delay.

This is how it's gonna work out. Each producer has until Saturday @ 5:00 PST to check in and post their beat for Round 1, in this thread, to be judged by your peers, AND the panel of judges I have selected. The winner of Round 1 is awarded 1 point

And if ya'll need a memory refreshment for the rules for Round 1:
Tha Killa wrote:
Round 1 will consist of each producer submitting one of the hottest beats of their choice in the style that I give you. So if I ask you to submit a ? Souf beat each, the best beat, both sonically AND thematically, wins the Round. So if you ain't versatile, or at least have beats of different styles I suggest you pull out now. For each round I'll give you a day to submit that beat and I'll PM you a reminder of the deadline. So if you ain't already got a hot beat that fits the style that I ask for, make one nagga!

Today's style of beat will be Jazz Rap. Here's an example of that style of beat. Here's a more recent example of that style of beat.

Round 2 will begin, in this thread, on Sunday afternoon.

Comments