Name some Reason posters who don't know ? about music

Options
buttuh_b
buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll start with @bck145.. This corn ball believes that Meek Mill deserves to do 5 years in prison for popping a wheelie and thinks Joe Buttons music is more important to hip hop than Ice Cube. Someone perma-ban this ? please.

Feel free to add on to the list

Comments

• buttuh_b
    Options
    ? rarely post here and ends up making a thread because he caught feelings in that Jay elect thread we see though this thin veil of ? .

Gtfoh with this ? slim fast khaled

If you don't get your sucked ? lookin head outta here, ? out my thread
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ? rarely post here and ends up making a thread because he caught feelings in that Jay elect thread we see though this thin veil of ? .

? clicks feelings in a thread based off feelings you lil ?
  • buttuh_b
    Options

This a no sexual predator zone. You was in the newspapers as a level 3 sex offender, please kindly make an exit
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

This a no sexual predator zone. You was in the newspapers as a level 3 sex offender, please kindly make an exit

Lmfao @sion so it's cool for posters to make fake accusations like this I will real life beat the ? out of you
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'll start with @bck145.. This corn ball believes that Meek Mill deserves to do 5 years in prison for popping a wheelie and thinks Joe Buttons music is more important to hip hop than Ice Cube. Someone perma-ban this ? please.

While I flat out disagree with his stance on the bolded, that ? has absolutely nothing to do with music, b.

Edit: Nevermind @TheGOAT beat me to it, it seems.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

While I flat out disagree with his stance on the bolded, that ? has absolutely nothing to do with music, b.

He still a mark and has terrible music takes
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

Lmfao @sion so it's cool for posters to make fake accusations like this I will real life beat the ? out of you

Pull up then you no neck Tyler Perry looking ? .. ol deflated ? looking ass snitching to the mods. Like I said you can easily exit the thread

Address

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    I'm not monizzle
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Pull up then you no neck Tyler Perry looking ? .. ol deflated ? looking ass snitching to the mods. Like I said you can easily exit the thread

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This a no sexual predator zone.

That's why your boyfriend supergangster doesn't post here anymore
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

"2457 N 19th St is vacant land in Philadelphia, PA 19132. This 1,915 square foot vacant land is a 1,051 square foot lot. This property was built in 1915."

streetview?channel=ldp-publicrecord&location=2457+N+19th+St%2C+Philadelphia%2C+PA+19132&size=665x441&client=gme-redfin&signature=-9zqbJtjQdWfXtgd6CDJxxFkpg4=

https://www.redfin.com/PA/Philadelphia/2457-N-19th-St-19132/home/38412606

How sway?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I always knew this ghostden mark was jealous of #VegasLights shine. He always wanted to be a part of the movement but this a creep free zone... over here snitching to the mods.. newsflash, you snitched on yourself with that devious grin you ? sicko.. now if you don't mind, we got some non music knowing dweebs to son in here
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    waaaaaaahhhhhhh
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ghostdenithegawd you should walk up in that ? with a baseball bat and just start breaking ? , then when they ask u why show em this thread.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Pull your shirt up ya ? ...you all pissy that i put you in your place a few times in the last week

I never said meek deserves jail time or that buddens is more important than cube

And u aint from no 19th st you ? ...cut the bs
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

Now thats gangsta
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think buddens ? his girl and now hes trying to ? meek...so hes on his period over the last week or so