LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Lavar said they hate a black person they can't control. How the ? can you not respect this dude's grind?

really bruh?

hes a black man that cant control himself.

You my ? but stop it B.

Do I think Lavar should fall back on interviews? Absolutely . He should be moving in silence, (never reveal your blueprint.) but any person that has the foresight, and creativity to find other ways to bring in revenue, not settle, or play a game that's rigged, and o bide by rules that don't benefit their families is good in my book. Don't get it twisted, I know you want to see Lavar win.

You being an entrepreneur, you of all people should know that people will always have something to say when you're building an empire. I know you're not going to let a person tell you how to run your business. So why should he? You're never celebrated until you win. You think Jeff Bezos, didn't go through that? Elon Musk?

Lavar Ball showed these athletes other ways. He gave some game, and that's the problem with our community. We don't chop up enough game, much less share it which is why we don't have a black Wall Street today. Hell Jeezy was on Everyday Struggle and talked about when he sat in board meetings when he was an A&R at Atlantic and what game he learned, he took it right back to the people so they can have an advantage. That's what economic empowerment is about.

There is an ESPN 30 For 30 episode called Sole Man. It talked about how Nike came up. Some Jewish guy who admitted that he put on an image so he could get colleges to wear the shoes and use up these college students with no compensation. Watch it.

Lavar aint show athlete nothing...that blueprint was already there. he just loud about it. bringing attention to it.

if he was really about helping other which he aint....he can make moves on the low.

as far as musk and bezzos....check this out.
    these guys had to prove they are worth the talk. they had to sell their vision, they had to gain trust in investors. their stock rising at amazon and tesla is not because they are selling more its because investors believe in their dream....which is take over now and the profits will come later once we took over.
    bruh i do case studies on many businesses so i can say that. as for musk...do you really think tesla is making profit like that? they are not...that is investors believing in his vision, it gets to a point where its too much to allow it to fail...

i can also say bezzos aint that smart...he doing the same ? marlo in the wire did. just take over everything or as much as you can. it doesnt take a genius to figure that out. but because he is proven and hold himself to a professional level...people want to invest in him.
    an yes being an entrepreneur....i see alot of his mistakes that alot of people dont seem to get. i see where he hurt himself now hes trying to come back around to it. point being...he should have never made that mistake in the first place if he was serious about this business ? .

now you can support him blindly just off the fact hes black....but me..i need him to get his ? right. its not about how he speaks....he needs his mindframe right. understand how to move in this environment.

its ok to grasp at straws.....but be humble and understand you grasping at straws.

he is not showing me anything....im just being real. he has brainwashed kids that are afraid of being cut off, so they follow him. listen to their interview...they believe in what he says even if it doesnt make sense. they trust his system.

i can watch whatever you suggest...still dont change the fact that homie needs to chill.

even the lakers just met with him to say chill a bit. but he wont.

this keeps coming back to him not shutting up.
    'does that mean he has to be submissive? no
    does that mean allow someone else to run his business? no
    but at some point you have to realize you hurt yourself and now your hurting others. you seeds.

There's some truth here. However, when you're a Black man like Lavar or Dame Dash that same annoying, charismatic, cut throat, boisterous, ? , (pick one) approach is a negative but white men are touted for it. In fact they ride it to the top.

My point here is stop focusing on how much or how little Lavar will or will not make with his approach. In all honesty it aint none of your business. Bottom line is, he is doing right by his sons and family. They were by all standards good before all of this and they will be good well into the future.

thats what you think you see?

where is dame dash now? compared to true business minded jayz?

Jayz isn't more business minded than Dame. Jayz plays more of the submissive role. So, you have just made my point. The less threatening, least intimidating (at least on the surface) brothers get play. The same qualities that have cost Dame some paper doesn't cost white men paper who carry themselves the same.

I have seen this play out daily in my 20+ years in Corp. The brothers that have a more direct approach to not cash out like the ones who are more reserved..

bruh...what talent did dame bring? jayz.

jay aint submissive...he knows his position. he listens and learns. you will never hear him saying you cant teach him nothing.

he learned his moves by shutting his mouth and speaking when he can add value to who he is.
    dame was a flashy ? ...fast talker.

so anyway....jay is close to a billie and dame is selling condos to make ends meet.

what are we really talking about?

You forgot about Kayne West, Beanie Sigel, Just Blaze, brought in Cam'ron from a ? up deal with Epic. Jay-Z didn't find all of the artists my g. He was also responsible for Roc-A-Wear and Amarmadale.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall should really stoop trying to make this a black and white issue with me......i could care less what a white man can and cant do....

but if a black man steps into a realm i am in....i want him to succeed. even if that means criticizing him. cause i f someone like me can see it ..then the sharks way above me can see it and can exploit it.

for you to say its none of my business....he put it out there...i didnt go snooping around.

who wants to see a black family fall?

im not going to be a yes man or support something that aint right. it aint about my standard of whats right its about the longterm ? i see.

Like I said you're my dog and I agree with with Lavar making moves quietly. I said that in the previous post. All of us want to see him win.

If he does some ? ? like he did with the China incident, I'm going to speak on it. I know you're not a yes man. I sure as hell ain't.

Now you said that he didn't open a lane or give game. Who had the blueprint before him? Because it sure as hell wasn't Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, or Shaq. Now I'll give Malbury his due. It was just his shoes were wack as for as design goes.

Did you listen to his Breakfast club interview that was posted?

Shaq has his own low cost shoe just like Marbury.

I like the fact that Lavar is trying to build a brand but he does need to chill some. The guy is burning hella bridges and not making things as easy as they could be for him and his family.

Those young men could've maybe went to a better team in a better league if it wasn't for the circus that is surrounding them and their family. I wish them and their family the best of luck but playing where they will be playing is going to be tough. I think the reason that team signed on to take the young men is for the fact that it will help their fledgling franchise and that alone. Hopefully the young men take this experience seriously and learn how to play the game better and that Lavar will let them grow as players and men and not interfere while they are out there.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lavar said they hate a black person they can't control. How the ? can you not respect this dude's grind?

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

Do I think Lavar should fall back on interviews? Absolutely . He should be moving in silence, (never reveal your blueprint.) but any person that has the foresight, and creativity to find other ways to bring in revenue, not settle, or play a game that's rigged, and o bide by rules that don't benefit their families is good in my book. Don't get it twisted, I know you want to see Lavar win.

You being an entrepreneur, you of all people should know that people will always have something to say when you're building an empire. I know you're not going to let a person tell you how to run your business. So why should he? You're never celebrated until you win. You think Jeff Bezos, didn't go through that? Elon Musk?

Lavar Ball showed these athletes other ways. He gave some game, and that's the problem with our community. We don't chop up enough game, much less share it which is why we don't have a black Wall Street today. Hell Jeezy was on Everyday Struggle and talked about when he sat in board meetings when he was an A&R at Atlantic and what game he learned, he took it right back to the people so they can have an advantage. That's what economic empowerment is about.

There is an ESPN 30 For 30 episode called Sole Man. It talked about how Nike came up. Some Jewish guy who admitted that he put on an image so he could get colleges to wear the shoes and use up these college students with no compensation. Watch it.

Lavar aint show athlete nothing...that blueprint was already there. he just loud about it. bringing attention to it.

if he was really about helping other which he aint....he can make moves on the low.

these guys had to prove they are worth the talk. they had to sell their vision, they had to gain trust in investors. their stock rising at amazon and tesla is not because they are selling more its because investors believe in their dream....which is take over now and the profits will come later once we took over.
    bruh i do case studies on many businesses so i can say that. as for musk...do you really think tesla is making profit like that? they are not...that is investors believing in his vision, it gets to a point where its too much to allow it to fail...

i can also say bezzos aint that smart...he doing the same ? marlo in the wire did. just take over everything or as much as you can. it doesnt take a genius to figure that out. but because he is proven and hold himself to a professional level...people want to invest in him.
    an yes being an entrepreneur....i see alot of his mistakes that alot of people dont seem to get. i see where he hurt himself now hes trying to come back around to it. point being...he should have never made that mistake in the first place if he was serious about this business ? .

now you can support him blindly just off the fact hes black....but me..i need him to get his ? right. its not about how he speaks....he needs his mindframe right. understand how to move in this environment.

its ok to grasp at straws.....but be humble and understand you grasping at straws.

he is not showing me anything....im just being real. he has brainwashed kids that are afraid of being cut off, so they follow him. listen to their interview...they believe in what he says even if it doesnt make sense. they trust his system.

i can watch whatever you suggest...still dont change the fact that homie needs to chill.

but at some point you have to realize you hurt yourself and now your hurting others. you seeds.

There's some truth here. However, when you're a Black man like Lavar or Dame Dash that same annoying, charismatic, cut throat, boisterous, ? , (pick one) approach is a negative but white men are touted for it. In fact they ride it to the top.

My point here is stop focusing on how much or how little Lavar will or will not make with his approach. In all honesty it aint none of your business. Bottom line is, he is doing right by his sons and family. They were by all standards good before all of this and they will be good well into the future.

Jayz isn't more business minded than Dame. Jayz plays more of the submissive role. So, you have just made my point. The less threatening, least intimidating (at least on the surface) brothers get play. The same qualities that have cost Dame some paper doesn't cost white men paper who carry themselves the same.

I have seen this play out daily in my 20+ years in Corp. The brothers that have a more direct approach to not cash out like the ones who are more reserved..

jay aint submissive...he knows his position. he listens and learns. you will never hear him saying you cant teach him nothing.

he learned his moves by shutting his mouth and speaking when he can add value to who he is.

so anyway....jay is close to a billie and dame is selling condos to make ends meet.

We are talking about you projecting your opinion as to how another man should conduct business. If you don't know what talent Dame brought to the Roc and how he single handedly pushed Jayz into the spotlight then, you don't much about Dame.

Jay aint submissive but knows his position? He shuts his mouth? Sounds like you just described what whites consider a good lil ? . I am not bashing Jay. The point I am attempting to make here is that the business world has all types of personalities. However, the one personality that seems to get ? on the most are the Black men who don't just shut up, play their position while saying ? it. I got plan A through Z ready and will change course as needed.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

i posted this earlier.

im in europe...these dudes,,,smdh
    black kids can take over here as well as the NBA...

Shannon has a point. But they do this all the time in Soccer. Teenagers go and train with grown men all the time.

but those teenagers are not taught to be me first.

I don't know what that means. Every kid that goes to an academy are thinking about them first as their goal is to be a professional on a first team with a huge contract.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

You forgot about Kayne West, Beanie Sigel, Just Blaze, brought in Cam'ron from a ? up deal with Epic. Jay-Z didn't find all of the artists my g. He was also responsible for Roc-A-Wear and Amarmadale.

i think i wasnt clear......dames didnt have talent other than bringing in talent. thats why i named jayz.

but the point is...its a reason why hes where he is an all the others are where they are.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

We are talking about you projecting your opinion as to how another man should conduct business. If you don't know what talent Dame brought to the Roc and how he single handedly pushed Jayz into the spotlight then, you don't much about Dame.

Jay aint submissive but knows his position? He shuts his mouth? Sounds like you just described what whites consider a good lil ? . I am not bashing Jay. The point I am attempting to make here is that the business world has all types of personalities. However, the one personality that seems to get ? on the most are the Black men who don't just shut up, play their position while saying ? it. I got plan A through Z ready and will change course as needed.

im not saying what you think i am....

i am saying prove yourself then talk your ? ....that goes for anyone.

jay talked his ? and charges ? up for ? ....but that didnt come without work and paying dues
  • black caesar
    Options
    yall should really stoop trying to make this a black and white issue with me......i could care less what a white man can and cant do....

but if a black man steps into a realm i am in....i want him to succeed. even if that means criticizing him. cause i f someone like me can see it ..then the sharks way above me can see it and can exploit it.

for you to say its none of my business....he put it out there...i didnt go snooping around.

who wants to see a black family fall?

im not going to be a yes man or support something that aint right. it aint about my standard of whats right its about the longterm ? i see.

Like I said you're my dog and I agree with with Lavar making moves quietly. I said that in the previous post. All of us want to see him win.

If he does some ? ? like he did with the China incident, I'm going to speak on it. I know you're not a yes man. I sure as hell ain't.

Now you said that he didn't open a lane or give game. Who had the blueprint before him? Because it sure as hell wasn't Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, or Shaq. Now I'll give Malbury his due. It was just his shoes were wack as for as design goes.

Did you listen to his Breakfast club interview that was posted?

Shaq has his own low cost shoe just like Marbury.

I like the fact that Lavar is trying to build a brand but he does need to chill some. The guy is burning hella bridges and not making things as easy as they could be for him and his family.

Those young men could've maybe went to a better team in a better league if it wasn't for the circus that is surrounding them and their family. I wish them and their family the best of luck but playing where they will be playing is going to be tough. I think the reason that team signed on to take the young men is for the fact that it will help their fledgling franchise and that alone. Hopefully the young men take this experience seriously and learn how to play the game better and that Lavar will let them grow as players and men and not interfere while they are out there.

Shaq didn't give the blueprint though. Malbury did.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i posted this earlier.

Shannon has a point. But they do this all the time in Soccer. Teenagers go and train with grown men all the time.

I don't know what that means. Every kid that goes to an academy are thinking about them first as their goal is to be a professional on a first team with a huge contract.
    ? ....

there are kids who were taught from a very early age to work as a team. you step up when need be but you play as a team first.
    dont act like you dont get that
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.

Melo gotta spend 3 years overseas.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

im not saying what you think i am....

i am saying prove yourself then talk your ? ....that goes for anyone.

jay talked his ? and charges ? up for ? ....but that didnt come without work and paying dues

The Ball family have been at this for years. They have paid dues. I find many people negating, dismissing, or perhaps forgetting the majority of these athletes and their families have been grinding 10+ years before even getting a whiff of obtaining a professional contract.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i posted this earlier.

The process is also the same with basketball in other countries but not the United States.

Only the best young athletes or players, play in the top leagues in foreign countries. Even middle tier leagues, the players are getting taught a team concept and mind frame at a very early age. Coaches for basketball in most of the European leagues split minutes damn near even and rely heavy on veteran players unless the young player is an outstanding product. Their are some middle to high tier teams like Mega Leks (Adriatic /euro league) that constantly plays and fields young teams but they are usually really good young players
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

i think i wasnt clear......dames didnt have talent other than bringing in talent. thats why i named jayz.

but the point is...its a reason why hes where he is an all the others are where they are.

And that reason is, Black men with his approach are shunned while white men with same approach are accepted.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

And that reason is, Black men with his approach are shunned while white men with same approach are accepted.

nah...if you gonna be loud...be able to back your ? up. with facts and a product..even if its a demo or prototype.

dont be stoppedable.

when you loud and right no one can say ? .
    this dude is loud without a product.....at that time. we dont really have to go back there do we?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

i posted this earlier.

? ....

there are kids who were taught from a very early age to work as a team. you step up when need be but you play as a team first.

I don't think you get it. Otherwise you wouldn't have typed that gibberish. I don't like putting my business out there. I will say this though as a father who has a child with college and professional potential you're wrong.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

i posted this earlier.

The process is also the same with basketball in other countries but not the United States.

Only the best young athletes or players, play in the top leagues in foreign countries. Even middle tier leagues, the players are getting taught a team concept and mind frame at a very early age. Coaches for basketball in most of the European leagues split minutes damn near even and rely heavy on veteran players unless the young player is an outstanding product. Their are some middle to high tier teams like Mega Leks (Adriatic /euro league) that constantly plays and fields young teams but they are usually really good young players

I am aware. I was going to mention basketball as well but didn't want to be long winded.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i posted this earlier.

? ....

I don't think you get it. Otherwise you wouldn't have typed that gibberish. I don't like putting my business out there. I will say this though as a father who has a child with college and professional potential you're wrong.

am i really....
    how far will your child go..flinging up shoots at any given time?

you telling me....a coach would be ok with that?

now you your child proves he is the go to dude or the top scorer...using smart decisions and his team....then you would have a point...but even then....hes still playing with the team. and his personal goal is to go for the money eventually.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

nah...if you gonna be loud...be able to back your ? up. with facts and a product..even if its a demo or prototype.

dont be stoppedable.

this dude is loud without a product.....at that time. we dont really have to go back there do we?

Dame was loud and right. He was the catalyst for Rocs business success. Once the business world figured out that they didn't have to deal with Dame they didn't. Lavar is also loud and right. He has a son who's a professional in the NBA. He has two sons who are also professionals with decent futures ahead of them.

Your opinion is quite worthless seeing as though the ? are actually quite successful. Because, you believe there's a better or different way means squat.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

dont be stoppedable.

Dame was loud and right. He was the catalyst for Rocs business success. Once the business world figured out that they didn't have to deal with Dame they didn't. Lavar is also loud and right. He has a son who's a professional in the NBA. He has two sons who are also professionals with decent futures ahead of them.

Your opinion is quite worthless seeing as though the ? are actually quite successful. Because, you believe there's a better or different way means squat.

thats your opinion....that doesnt mean its not a better way to do things.

so worthless? save that for someone else. i am proven.

and did you think that maybe dame talked himself out of some ? ? once ? start most cant control they mouth an it gets them into ? they wish it hadnt.

alot of ? can fast talk themselves into ? ....but maintaining it once they there is a different story.

you can stop taking your lil shots now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2017
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

dont be stoppedable.

imma just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=pmD-9jGzIFc
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

really bruh?

You my ? but stop it B.

dont be stoppedable.

imma just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=pmD-9jGzIFc

? post that ? the right way ain't nobody clicking links!!!
  • black caesar
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead