Good Morning. I hope all is good in your reality cuz for others....its slavery in libya

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humans are stupid !!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Where are the so called ARAB COUSINS in this march?

Thats why i dont like these DJ KHALED ass arabs calling us brothers. They are the first enslavers and most of them see us as less than cattle.

dont be this dense.

Don't mind Frenchie. ? got his woke degree in the I.C.

Hes not lying though
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't the Libyans go around killing all the black people in the country after their revolt? This shouldn't surprise anyone. They've made it clear they don't respect blacks.

Where they get the guns from?

kdvy76mylcrj.jpg

It was all good til WHO started tripping with Gaddafi?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Mufuckas avoiding this thread smh

Threadstarter Should of put "Slavery is happening in Libya" it would have gotten more views and replies.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/ what can slaves do to help other slaves besides look at this and share pity

If a petition wasnt needed to start this then one aint needed to end it moving it somewhere else will always be up to our oppressors
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »

If a petition wasnt needed to start this then one aint needed to end it moving it somewhere else will always be up to our oppressors

This.

This is sad on many levels, but not surprising. We are slaves to debt and our own minds here. Brainwashed into thinking economic slavery is freedom. The conditions are definitely favorable to the alternative, but it's all the same. Ask yourself an honest question. If something happened to change the fabric of this society into something unfavorable, how many of us could leave the country on the drop of a dime and be good?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Is The Type Of News That Makes Me Tear Up In Anger

I Don't Believe In An Afterlife So I Hope Those ? Die A Painful Death
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mufuckas avoiding this thread smh

I haven't had notifications on in years. @-ing me to a thread is like yelling my name out loud. You can do it, but the message ain't gettin to me.

Anywho... We need boots on the ground, guns blazing at these aye-rabs running these slave markets in Libya. The mere fact that it continued even so much as a day after it was revealed is problematic to me because how does this come out and the bordering nations not storm the borders to put an end to it? If we found out that Arabs were selling honkies into slavery Libya would be a giant crater by now. But it's Black folks, so the world's powers sit back and allow it to happen as the people take to the streets in protest.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slavery has existed in many various forms since the 13th Amendment, which still allows slavery as punishment for a crime. Its been called different things over the years but the foundation is still based in the exploitation of others. This information dropped here is probably just a mere silver of whats really going on...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

This is sad on many levels, but not surprising. We are slaves to debt and our own minds here. Brainwashed into thinking economic slavery is freedom. The conditions are definitely favorable to the alternative, but it's all the same. Ask yourself an honest question. If something happened to change the fabric of this society into something unfavorable, how many of us could leave the country on the drop of a dime and be good?

If you could look at any of this and think your little ? problems even remotely compare then your life is either in desperate shambles or you have a delusional sense of self-importance.

Of course, if you've ever been sold at an auction and then forced to work hard labor for no money for the rest of your life then I take back what I said.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread was made last week.

The IC doesn't care smh

I give up. There was a story a few months ago about two men slaughtering about 1/3 of an uncontacted tribe in Peru. That ? happened this year and nobody batted an eye. It had like 10 replies.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    I watched this on cnn

My question is why didnt the crew blow the whistle to authorities?

They had video evidence, time and location of slave auction.

they got a few under the table dollars.

but ? in paris is still fighting for this to end.

they still protesting
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why other African nations not stepping in
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some really ? up ? . Also, I don't think it's that people don't care (of course there are those who don't) more like not knowing what to do about it. I'd like the answer to that one myself.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Why other African nations not stepping in

they are ? and even those that could help don't give a ? they are worried about their own problems
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? disgusting. I hate people.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNN still could've gotten thier story with a bust happening ( plus the potential for interviews with slaves and slavers) .

They were cleary doing this ? trying not to get caught...They could've leaned on one if them dudes for more info
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain’t Libya a Muslim country?