Good Morning. I hope all is good in your reality cuz for others....its slavery in libya

Options
1235»

Comments

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    early in the morning??? ? it's almost noon on the east coast and I wake up at 4 and accomplish more than most ? will all week. IF THIS is early in the morning to you then no wonder they say that Americans are lazy.

It's still "morning" - ? . Don't know what mountain you live on, but I've been working for 4 hours already (and probably made more than your ? ass already for the whole day) so miss me with your weak "lazy American" generalization.

MF could talk about everything but the facts ever since I posted that reference. No surprise you dance around facts, you buck-dancin ? .

But Not early in the morning you ? mongoloid..... and ? the website you posted does not support your conclusions.

The usa supporting universal human rights does not mean that it is obligated to stop what's going in in Libya OR to stop human rights from being violated anywhere
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    early in the morning??? ? it's almost noon on the east coast and I wake up at 4 and accomplish more than most ? will all week. IF THIS is early in the morning to you then no wonder they say that Americans are lazy.

Both yall sound like ? ....its damn near 6pm here. An it started getting dark at 3:30.
    Now stay on topic
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dude weak, not even worth directly addressing. MF bringing up everything but the kitchen sink.

When a MF gotta resort to all that name-calling because a reference was cited, they not worth the discussion - the type of ? ? who would only talk ? on the internet, I'm good.

Thanks for the easy work this "morning".

Next time this ? gives anybody else a hard time, just quote some references. He obviously doesn't read.
  • sunlord
    Options
    Dude weak, not even worth directly addressing.

When a MF gotta resort to all that name-calling because a reference was cited, they not worth the discussion - the type of ? ? who would only talk ? on the internet, I'm good.

Thanks for the easy work this "morning".

Next time this ? gives anybody else a hard time, just quote some references. He obviously doesn't read.

What you cited does not say what you think it does..... that is the problem
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Both yall sound like ? ....its damn near 6pm here. An it started getting dark at 3:30.
    Now stay on topic

I been on topic, it's that MF bringing up the price of coconuts in Jamaica to try to distract from the fact that he can't dispute the inconsistency of American foreign policy.
  • sunlord
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Because the promotion of human rights is an important national interest, the United States seeks to:

" Hold governments accountable to their obligations under universal human rights norms and international human rights instruments;
    Promote greater respect for human rights, including freedom from torture, freedom of expression, press freedom, women's rights, children's rights, and the protection of minorities;
    Promote the rule of law, seek accountability, and change cultures of impunity;
    Assist efforts to reform and strengthen the institutional capacity of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and the UN Commission on Human Rights; and
    Coordinate human rights activities with important allies, including the EU, and regional organizations."

NO WHERE ON WHAT YOU CITED does it directly say that the usa will stop governments from breaking human rights laws all it says is that America will promote those laws and international structures that up keep them.
  • sunlord
    Options

Now stay on topic

I been on topic, it's that MF bringing up the price of coconuts in Jamaica to try to distract from the fact that he can't dispute the inconsistency of American foreign policy.

The price of coconuts in Jamaica was free for me because my family had our own coconut tree.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^I didnt fact check Michael Blackson but im assuming thats real news
  • sunlord
    Options
    good time for the rest of black Africa to do the same
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call ? until I see it...an what about Italy and Greece?

Ill have a new thread tomorrow for y'all.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ain't his responsibility to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel either.
    ironically, it actually IS because he has to sign off on the waiver

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ^I didnt fact check Michael Blackson but im assuming thats real news
    well, did it turn out to be?