The Official PC Master Race/Steam/Emulator Thread

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
You got any of these yet?

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ? we got all these and a thread dont forget about the repack, cracked master race though.
  • DOPEdweebz
    That CEMU wii u emulator is the truth but I can't get my airflow ex controller to work with it. It's not loading the profile for that controller.
  • The Recipe
    That CEMU wii u emulator is the truth but I can't get my airflow ex controller to work with it. It's not loading the profile for that controller.

yeah that wii u one is nice, I use an xbox one wired controller on it and some logitech ones. The button mapping is the annoying part because it works when it wants to.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have a ps3 controller laying around? Try SCP Toolkit.

Lets you use a ps3 controller wirelessly with your pc. Got sick of blowing thru 360 pads every 2 months.
  • DOPEdweebz

Lets you use a ps3 controller wirelessly with your pc. Got sick of blowing thru 360 pads every 2 months.

I'll google that now my friend. Ty.
  • The Recipe
    edited November 2017

I'll google that now my friend. Ty.

Ive had meh experiences using 3rd party programs for bluetooth connectivity let us know how it goes though.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Contact me if yall still wanna discuss video games.