Abuse or Nah?? Man Beats his kid's ass

Options

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    I was an evil little boy. I set the house on fire, tortured animals, crazy glued a baby's hands to the side of his face, and tried to get my baby brothe bitten by ants... i did so much bad. father had to beat the evil ? out of me so

Physical punishment can work it just depends on the child and their age and situations. For most children a systematic process of consequences for bad behavior should be enough
    9jflyzrofbzm.png
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    them recording it is all i see wrong here.

that whoopin was light compared to the ones i seen growing up.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Member this? I appluad the guy

I hate Florida. I plan on leaving. Motherfuckerzs down here are ?

Hoes be thik tho ..in them tight dresses
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Member this? I appluad the guy

I hate Florida. I plan on leaving. Motherfuckerzs down here are ?

Hoes be thik tho ..in them tight dresses

I thought that lil ? from everybody hates chrisj05knl4thj1j.jpg
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does a man hit his girl like that? Like how?

With a belt

My dad would never hit me like that. He said it felt like the equivalent of beating a woman...just a little woman.

And you know what...he’s right.

Nah b, ya pops had it ? up. That's still your child, girl or not If she ? up she gotta get the belt. Obviously daughters are gonna get away with more than our sons, but you don't let her skip that ass whoopin when she's truly ? up.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Whippings don't work. Fact. If they did then you wouldn't need more than one.

Typically you don't for each reason you got an ass whoopin.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never got a whoopin that chill. Ever. ? I was getting ? up... bleeding and all that ? from a belt. I think it’s completely ? to record this ? though.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never got a whoopin that chill. Ever. ? I was getting ? up... bleeding and all that ? from a belt. I think it’s completely ? to record this ? though.

You were abused.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

You were abused.

No. I was black in the 80s early 90s... and that ? kept me out a gang and Prison which is a rarity for ? my age from Chicago. I thank ? I was “abused”.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go with that prison deterrent nonsense again. You know good and well that 99% of black prisoners were whipped when they were kids. The brainwashing and group thinking never ends. People whip their kids because they got whipped not because it actually works.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm never whooping my daughter with a belt. I'ma ? around and never whoop her ass at all. Fathers don't need to do that with little girls. Simply raising my voice and grabbing her by the arm a certain way has always done the trick with my nieces, cousins, sisters and all.

Even little boys, i'm not pullin out no belt. I'm goin in your chest, ain't no need for all that other ? . We walk side by side, and if you get out of line we go toe to toe.

That belt ? cool, but i'd rather snatch my youngin by the collar and take him in the basement and talk to him like a man.

And as far as my little girl(s). They spoiled as ? , all it takes is my look, and my tone to change.
  • Kat
    Options

You were abused.

No. I was black in the 80s early 90s... and that ? kept me out a gang and Prison which is a rarity for ? my age from Chicago. I thank ? I was “abused”.

My husband and his older brother grew up in Chicago in the 70s and 80s in the same household with the same parents and the same forms of discipline. The older went on to become a career criminal, spending most of his life in prison. My husband went on to serve in two branches of the military and then turned it into a well paying IT career.

Beating your children does not keep them out of prison, it does not ensure that they will live a successful life.

You attribute your lack of prison time to the beatings you received, but I see you avoiding prison time despite being beat by those who are supposed to nurture, love and TEACH you.
  • Kat
    Options
    Imma take your word for it. Discipline to the point of blood being drawn is excessive, no debate about that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I think spankings or a good ass whooping is discretionary. Spanking absolutely did not work on my oldest, didn't phase her one bit. Redirection worked better. My youngest had the attention span of a goldfish and so grabbin up her foot and givin it a little slap brought her back to reality. Idk if I could/would ever beat one of my kids, I always thought if they did something heinous I would do it.
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
    Regular ? . Kids still has their clothes on even. Him knowin he was being filmed may have just gassed him up lol
  • Kat
    Options
    That's why I think spankings or a good ass whooping is discretionary. Spanking absolutely did not work on my oldest, didn't phase her one bit. Redirection worked better. My youngest had the attention span of a goldfish and so grabbin up her foot and givin it a little slap brought her back to reality. Idk if I could/would ever beat one of my kids, I always thought if they did something heinous I would do it.

But the thing is your children have not been beat or even strongly physically disciplined and they've never don't anything heinous enough to deserve it in your opinion. You managed to make that happen without beating your kids.

We've both spanked my daughter in her younger years, but we fairly warned her that the ? was coming and she gambled on our sincerity. Cool, keeping acting up in class, you will get that spanking you were promised.

At the age of 10, we don't have to do that. She already knows. She also already understands the hypocrisy in corporal punishment. What I'm supposed to beat her for putting her hands on someone at school? It's not even logical.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But the thing is your children have not been beat or even strongly physically disciplined and they've never don't anything heinous enough to deserve it in your opinion. You managed to make that happen without beating your kids.

We've both spanked my daughter in her younger years, but we fairly warned her that the ? was coming and she gambled on our sincerity. Cool, keeping acting up in class, you will get that spanking you were promised.

At the age of 10, we don't have to do that. She already knows. She also already understands the hypocrisy in corporal punishment. What I'm supposed to beat her for putting her hands on someone at school? It's not even logical.

Maybe it was just luck tho cuz we do have a number of contributing factors to teen delinquency. It's so hard to say if it works or not cuz we have some people saying it definitely worked for them and some who thinks it's not effective at all and barbaric. We don't know the details of the family units, and there's not a one form fits all for punishments. I perpetually sit on the fence with this one.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I'm never whooping my daughter with a belt. I'ma ? around and never whoop her ass at all. Fathers don't need to do that with little girls. Simply raising my voice and grabbing her by the arm a certain way has always done the trick with my nieces, cousins, sisters and all.

Even little boys, i'm not pullin out no belt. I'm goin in your chest, ain't no need for all that other ? . We walk side by side, and if you get out of line we go toe to toe.

That belt ? cool, but i'd rather snatch my youngin by the collar and take him in the basement and talk to him like a man.

And as far as my little girl(s). They spoiled as ? , all it takes is my look, and my tone to change.

I used to do my nephew like that when he was in his bad spells.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...That nikka had an assembly line goin'...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You were abused.

You don't know that for sure, you're just connecting correlation with causation. How do you know you would not have avoided the street life anyways?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ? damn ? . I thought he was gonna start telling them their names was Toby.

If they were taking care of business early on then this wouldn't be necessary. You can't play catch-up when it comes to being a parent.

Call Denzel. This ? .....father missed the message!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got whoopings well into my teenage years, and we were not allowed to curse in my parents home. It did nothing. I was already nearly grown by then. Teens should not be punished as children.

Talking to teenagers on a grown level would be more effective than cause I said so now come catch this belt.

That's just going to breed resentment and rebellion.

No ? ....lmao