Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    deadeye wrote: »
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

@King_Me yea, she talked that ? , bruh.
    Been preaching this for years.

Same here, fam, but they don't wanna hear that from us, so hopefully, hearing a woman say all this it'll finally sink in. Part of the problem is a lot of these ? like where they are in life with virtually no rent and welfare and all that good ? , so they continue to play pet to this blatant setup by White Supremists. Just like I said to that ? bytch, CJ Skywalker, these women ARE COMPLICIT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

But wait... There's more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZWByosPnk

see you still sulking about the other day..it's cool

the video is so one sided its ridiculous but continue on

Is this not how feminist think tho

blk women are attracted to feminism because we want the opportunity to fully and equally participate as members of society. and we want to be free from sexism; patriarchal norms and violence that we see are stifling our communities

that said, blk feminism isn't a perfect "movement" or free of extremist, dummies, ?

just don't like this rewriting of history or placing all the onus of our current station on blk women

feminism actually expanded on what it means to be woman and what a family looks like. empowering blk women when draconian drug laws, gang violence and the vietnam war were actually robbing our households of our sons, brothers, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, etc; it helped to empower women who wanted to escape from an abusive husband; empowering women when the men in their households couldn't find work that paid a decent wage; it helped empower members of community who suffered sexual abuse

and today despite progress in educational attainment, blk women are not fine...

this idea that any man being in the household than none or that misogyny isn't a problem for blk women is actually more dangerous then anything
    So in actually the feminist movement should be going after the White Male Patriarchy which is causing all these problems in the black house hold?

yes

which it is

that included rooting out sexism and misogyny within our communities as well

So.......all those white women who voted for Trump was part of some master plan, huh?

j20ka1g5jc2b.gif

lol

sl7r5aqfj1dz.gif

They're telling y'all one thing and doing another.

And.......true to form.....y'all fall for it every time.

2hb4pcr7vcz7.gif

53% of white women who voted voted for trump...? em

what disturbed me most was the blk men who could vote... many decided not to vote at all...and some either voted 3rd party or for trump

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

Same here, fam, but they don't wanna hear that from us, so hopefully, hearing a woman say all this it'll finally sink in. Part of the problem is a lot of these ? like where they are in life with virtually no rent and welfare and all that good ? , so they continue to play pet to this blatant setup by White Supremists. Just like I said to that ? bytch, CJ Skywalker, these women ARE COMPLICIT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

Sulking about what, ? ? If you replied, I never saw it. Take ya White Supremist ass dat way.

lol

the time u came caping for kendrick when he was lecturing blk ppl about self respect when asked about ferguson and i told u to take his ? out ur mouth

I ethered u after that and washed my hands of it. ? off, honorary cave ?

lol

? you aint do ?

and obviously i struck a nerve with you because you haven't bothered to respond or mention me previously

so do as you've always done before i dared criticized ur boy doing his best stephen a smith impression and ignore me

That ? had zero to do with Kendrick and everything with your entire shtick being idiotic. Find another angle ya bish, ya bish.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminism and traditional conservative women are all part of the same spectrum.

Females all want the same thing which is the control of resources via controlling men. They just have different means of going about it.

Females have had gender equality for 40-50 years. Females enjoy entitlements and concessions.

Feminism was never about gaining equality, women have sovereignty over their life, and over their body. No one in this country can legally make a woman do what she don't want to do.

That's not enough for women tho. They want sovereignty over men. They want control over what men think what men say what men do, how men approach them. Females want control over expression of masculinity which is why there are neologisms around like toxic masculinity.

That's why the #metoo exists. Feminism, trad cons, women are all about getting power but not taking on responsibility.

You see this especially among black feminists as they bristle and throw fits anytime anyone suggests they had a role in creating the current state of black neighborhoods and households.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

Sulking about what, ? ? If you replied, I never saw it. Take ya White Supremist ass dat way.

lol

the time u came caping for kendrick when he was lecturing blk ppl about self respect when asked about ferguson and i told u to take his ? out ur mouth

lol

? you aint do ?

and obviously i struck a nerve with you because you haven't bothered to respond or mention me previously

so do as you've always done before i dared criticized ur boy doing his best stephen a smith impression and ignore me

That ? had zero to do with Kendrick and everything with your entire shtick being idiotic. Find another angle ya bish, ya bish.

lol

ok bruh

if i'm such an idiot, not sure that makes you much better for even taking the time to engage with me
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

lol

lol

? you aint do ?

lol

ok bruh

if i'm such an idiot, not sure that makes you much better for even taking the time to engage with me

Did you not address me first both times? Exactly.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

lol

lol

? you aint do ?

lol

ok bruh

Did you not address me first both times? Exactly.

the first time ...sure... there was no name calling nor did i attack or even speak on ur character

but did you not call me out the second time?

and regardless here you are continuing to engage with me
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    LordZuko wrote: »

Females all want the same thing which is the control of resources via controlling men. They just have different means of going about it.

Females have had gender equality for 40-50 years. Females enjoy entitlements and concessions.

Feminism was never about gaining equality, women have sovereignty over their life, and over their body. No one in this country can legally make a woman do what she don't want to do.

That's not enough for women tho. They want sovereignty over men. They want control over what men think what men say what men do, how men approach them. Females want control over expression of masculinity which is why there are neologisms around like toxic masculinity.

That's why the #metoo exists. Feminism, trad cons, women are all about getting power but not taking on responsibility.

You see this especially among black feminists as they bristle and throw fits anytime anyone suggests they had a role in creating the current state of black neighborhoods and households.
    About that.

I've seen quite a bit of discussion about masculinity being "inherently toxic" to boys and thus mothers should push for "indulgence" of effeminate behaviors.

Like letting boys dress like girls, pushing boys into non-physical activities like music and art (or even worse ? like ballet) over sports.

We already see how punitive these people are towards natural boy activities like roughhousing and other physical play. Now they've moved on to "directing" male children into dressing like girls.

A lot of these hoes just hate men in general.

It's crazy. I used to scoff at the crowd who'd argue that women were effeminizing boys, but now I've seen actual women have discussions about this.

They are using their children for political posturing and to "challenge gender norms."
    Of course these are more often than not white, middle class mothers with inattentive or weak husbands.

Most black women know better. However, with the way one follows the other don't be surprised if we see more Jaden Smiths running around in the future.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    deadeye wrote: »
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

Is this not how feminist think tho

blk women are attracted to feminism because we want the opportunity to fully and equally participate as members of society. and we want to be free from sexism; patriarchal norms and violence that we see are stifling our communities

that said, blk feminism isn't a perfect "movement" or free of extremist, dummies, ?

just don't like this rewriting of history or placing all the onus of our current station on blk women

feminism actually expanded on what it means to be woman and what a family looks like. empowering blk women when draconian drug laws, gang violence and the vietnam war were actually robbing our households of our sons, brothers, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, etc; it helped to empower women who wanted to escape from an abusive husband; empowering women when the men in their households couldn't find work that paid a decent wage; it helped empower members of community who suffered sexual abuse

and today despite progress in educational attainment, blk women are not fine...

this idea that any man being in the household than none or that misogyny isn't a problem for blk women is actually more dangerous then anything
    So in actually the feminist movement should be going after the White Male Patriarchy which is causing all these problems in the black house hold?

yes

which it is

that included rooting out sexism and misogyny within our communities as well

So.......all those white women who voted for Trump was part of some master plan, huh?

j20ka1g5jc2b.gif

lol

sl7r5aqfj1dz.gif

They're telling y'all one thing and doing another.

And.......true to form.....y'all fall for it every time.

2hb4pcr7vcz7.gif

53% of white women who voted voted for trump...? em

what disturbed me most was the blk men who could vote... many decided not to vote at all...and some either voted 3rd party or for trump

Hilary won the popular vote by over 1million votes...adding 1 million more votes wouldn’t of done ? ....

And y’all ? to eager to argue during these holiday times....callin people out of their names....
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with what she said about the raise of the ? male culture. I been said this before and ? laughed when I said it.

Women these days are so much like men in the way that they behave. That these young men are compensating by being feminine.

Yin and yang ? , universe must have balance. Universe don’t care bout ur race, universe gone have balance.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germz101 wrote: »
    I agree with what she said about the raise of the ? male culture. I been said this before and ? laughed when I said it.

Women these days are so much like men in the way that they behave.That these young men are compensating by being feminine.

Yin and yang ? , universe must have balance. Universe don’t care bout ur race, universe gone have balance.

I never thought about it like that.

They grow up with over bearing women and in turn, emulate the femininity that they wish they had growing up.

With that, the universe must balance itself.
  • Germz101
    edited November 2017
    Germz101 wrote: »

Women these days are so much like men in the way that they behave.That these young men are compensating by being feminine.

I never thought about it like that.

They grow up with over bearing women and in turn, emulate the femininity that they wish they had growing up.

With that, the universe must balance itself.

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

Some of the toughest dudes u may know didn’t have no male figures in the house. Raised by mom, aunt, grandma all in the same house..didn’t come out acting all feminine

Cause u know what, house full of women...but they acting like women..so lil homie grew up to be the alpha man that they needed to hold the spot down
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I guess she's a "pick me" the reverse of what Cap calls certain men as "lesbians".
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't disagree with her whatsoever.

But What about the men who are molesting our kids and the women who help?
    What about the women who are killing kids OUTSIDE the ? ?
    What about the men and women who are having children at outstanding rates?
    What about the women who TRIED to leave abusive relationships and were unable to due to no education and no resources?

We can talk about this thing all day, but my issue is not the government agencies, themselveshe. It's the people who abuse it and in turn vilifies those who truly need it.

How much ? you want her to talk about in one video
  • LordZuko
    jono wrote: »

About that.

I've seen quite a bit of discussion about masculinity being "inherently toxic" to boys and thus mothers should push for "indulgence" of effeminate behaviors.

Like letting boys dress like girls, pushing boys into non-physical activities like music and art (or even worse ? like ballet) over sports.

We already see how punitive these people are towards natural boy activities like roughhousing and other physical play. Now they've moved on to "directing" male children into dressing like girls.

A lot of these hoes just hate men in general.

It's crazy. I used to scoff at the crowd who'd argue that women were effeminizing boys, but now I've seen actual women have discussions about this.

They are using their children for political posturing and to "challenge gender norms."
    Of course these are more often than not white, middle class mothers with inattentive or weak husbands.

Most black women know better. However, with the way one follows the other don't be surprised if we see more Jaden Smiths running around in the future.

It's coming down the pipe. The only reason it's being forestalled in black families is because black women have a predilection for "thugs" so they desire the hyper masculine for lovers and entertainment.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solving the feminist problem of patriarchy is actually easy....

Go build yall own ? and run it the way yall ? want to instead of expecting men to build the majority of society then letting yall come in and run ? .

The only thing that creates the sovereignty that feminism is truly about it to build yall own ? and make up your own rules but until yall do that.... It's like living with your parents.... My house, my rules.

The problem isn't patriarchy or toxic masculinity or any of those feminist talking points... The problem is feminist want to run ? , make the rules and get all the benefits of owning your own ? without actually building their own ? . Then they blame men for them not having their own ? even though men aren't stopping them from doing ? .

The truth is the vast majority of feminists haven't and ain't going to build ? . They're just going to sit their ? down wait for men to build and then complain until they get a seat at the table they didn't build and damn sure didn't cook for. ? . Em
  • Germz101
    Lol..that ? mad
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *searches for video where someone might find a point of disagreement with what she says*
  • LordZuko
    Solving the feminist problem of patriarchy is actually easy....

Go build yall own ? and run it the way yall ? want to instead of expecting men to build the majority of society then letting yall come in and run ? .

The only thing that creates the sovereignty that feminism is truly about it to build yall own ? and make up your own rules but until yall do that.... It's like living with your parents.... My house, my rules.

The problem isn't patriarchy or toxic masculinity or any of those feminist talking points... The problem is feminist want to run ? , make the rules and get all the benefits of owning your own ? without actually building their own ? . Then they blame men for them not having their own ? even though men aren't stopping them from doing ? .

The truth is the vast majority of feminists haven't and ain't going to build ? . They're just going to sit their ? down wait for men to build and then complain until they get a seat at the table they didn't build and damn sure didn't cook for. ? . Em

/thread
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea she talking that ? . It's ? , but it's well intentioned ?

[Red Pill Post]

Her flaw lies in the perception of chess. Sure the analogy of White women seeing white men as an asset [King] to protect is true, but Black women don't see Black men as an asset to protect. They also see the white man as a chess piece to compete over.

Black women view Black men and white women as obstacles to obtaining the White king. The Black man plays a role on this chess board but in the eyes of the Black woman, he is the ? , while she plays the duel role of Black Queen and King. She's playing to not conquer the white pieces, but to eliminate the White Queen.

Black feminism has never been about obtaining equality with Black men, as slavery, and jim crow made black society egalitarian in function. Black feminism has always been about raising the profile of Black women so that they can compete with white women.

Video Suggestion: Black Women Jealousy and the Myth of White Womanhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbMHf4w6nXQ&t=4s

If your premise is that black women are competiting with while women for the affections of white men I wholly disagree..
  • LordZuko
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    3tn09ixzs88t.gif

Stealing this, fam.