Did she talk that ? or nah?

Options
124»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Solving the feminist problem of patriarchy is actually easy....

Go build yall own ? and run it the way yall ? want to instead of expecting men to build the majority of society then letting yall come in and run ? .

The only thing that creates the sovereignty that feminism is truly about it to build yall own ? and make up your own rules but until yall do that.... It's like living with your parents.... My house, my rules.

The problem isn't patriarchy or toxic masculinity or any of those feminist talking points... The problem is feminist want to run ? , make the rules and get all the benefits of owning your own ? without actually building their own ? . Then they blame men for them not having their own ? even though men aren't stopping them from doing ? .

The truth is the vast majority of feminists haven't and ain't going to build ? . They're just going to sit their ? down wait for men to build and then complain until they get a seat at the table they didn't build and damn sure didn't cook for. ? . Em

@blackrain
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

@King_Me yea, she talked that ? , bruh.
    Been preaching this for years.

Same here, fam, but they don't wanna hear that from us, so hopefully, hearing a woman say all this it'll finally sink in. Part of the problem is a lot of these ? like where they are in life with virtually no rent and welfare and all that good ? , so they continue to play pet to this blatant setup by White Supremists. Just like I said to that ? bytch, CJ Skywalker, these women ARE COMPLICIT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

But wait... There's more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZWByosPnk

see you still sulking about the other day..it's cool

the video is so one sided its ridiculous but continue on I have no rebuttal against all these facts this sista spit

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Solving the feminist problem of patriarchy is actually easy....

Go build yall own ? and run it the way yall ? want to instead of expecting men to build the majority of society then letting yall come in and run ? .

The only thing that creates the sovereignty that feminism is truly about it to build yall own ? and make up your own rules but until yall do that.... It's like living with your parents.... My house, my rules.

The problem isn't patriarchy or toxic masculinity or any of those feminist talking points... The problem is feminist want to run ? , make the rules and get all the benefits of owning your own ? without actually building their own ? . Then they blame men for them not having their own ? even though men aren't stopping them from doing ? .

The truth is the vast majority of feminists haven't and ain't going to build ? . They're just going to sit their ? down wait for men to build and then complain until they get a seat at the table they didn't build and damn sure didn't cook for. ? . Em

@blackrain

There's right and wrong ? in this. The idea that if you want to run ? then build it is simple common sense. The idea that men aren't stopping women from doing ? is false. Hell it's a bunch of men behind the creation of laws about what women can and can't legally do w/ their own bodies. All this ? reads like "I've been in power and now I feel threatened"...? is the same way white folks sound like when they talk about non white folks wanting to be treated as equals whether it be legally or socially. Also, people got to stop letting the loudest and most ignorant define the talking points you respond to just because those are easier to combat and dismiss. ? ain't actually having conversations w/ women about these things and you can tell because the ? that the average woman complains about daily they have no actual response for that don't make them sound stupid as ? . IE "Well they complain about ? following them down the street, but don't women love attention" or "A ? just shooting his shot. ? if she says no 16x. Persistence is how you get her"
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? such a ? cuck.

@blackrain name one law that violates the sovereignty of a woman's body unlike a man.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    I agree with what she said about the raise of the ? male culture. I been said this before and ? laughed when I said it.

Women these days are so much like men in the way that they behave.That these young men are compensating by being feminine.

Yin and yang ? , universe must have balance. Universe don’t care bout ur race, universe gone have balance.

I never thought about it like that.

They grow up with over bearing women and in turn, emulate the femininity that they wish they had growing up.

With that, the universe must balance itself.

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

Some of the toughest dudes u may know didn’t have no male figures in the house. Raised by mom, aunt, grandma all in the same house..didn’t come out acting all feminine

Cause u know what, house full of women...but they acting like women..so lil homie grew up to be the alpha man that they needed to hold the spot down

I always thought that when men don't come out ? after being raised in a house full of women, it's because those women were 'feminine' and they just wouldn't allow him to imitate them.

I.e., me and my son dance together, but I'm not allowing him to twerk or any of that nonsense, thus giving him the opportunity to naturally act like a little boy.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    I agree with what she said about the raise of the ? male culture. I been said this before and ? laughed when I said it.

Women these days are so much like men in the way that they behave.That these young men are compensating by being feminine.

Yin and yang ? , universe must have balance. Universe don’t care bout ur race, universe gone have balance.

They grow up with over bearing women and in turn, emulate the femininity that they wish they had growing up.

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

Some of the toughest dudes u may know didn’t have no male figures in the house. Raised by mom, aunt, grandma all in the same house..didn’t come out acting all feminine

Cause u know what, house full of women...but they acting like women..so lil homie grew up to be the alpha man that they needed to hold the spot down

I always thought that when men don't come out ? after being raised in a house full of women, it's because those women were 'feminine' and they just wouldn't allow him to imitate them.

I.e., me and my son dance together, but I'm not allowing him to twerk or any of that nonsense, thus giving him the opportunity to naturally act like a little boy.
    That don't have nothing to do with being ? though. I don't know why it is hard to except the fact that people are born ? . I knew kids were ? and they had their fathers, brothers or uncles around them. Some boys were obvious feminine. Most males were raised by their moms or grandmas where I'm from and only a few I could tell was funny. All of the aggressors were raised by single women.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

That don't have nothing to do with being ? though. I don't know why it is hard to except the fact that people are born ? . I knew kids were ? and they had their fathers, brothers or uncles around them. Some boys were obvious feminine. Most males were raised by their moms or grandmas where I'm from and only a few I could tell was funny. All of the aggressors were raised by single women.

some people are natural ? some people are not. The people who are unnatural ? are shaped into faggotry by their environment. When you have natural ? growing up in a ? supporting environment then YOU have full blown battyboy society.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

some people are natural ? some people are not. The people who are unnatural ? are shaped into faggotry by their environment. When you have natural ? growing up in a ? supporting environment then YOU have full blown battyboy society.

I grew up in the hood. ? were clowned and disrespected but some still turned out ? . There is no environment that breeds ? . I guess you know a lot about a ? supporting environment?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

I grew up in the hood. ? were clowned and disrespected but some still turned out ? . There is no environment that breeds ? . I guess you know a lot about a ? supporting environment?

So they were supposed to be clowned out of being ? ?

No environment that breeds ? - ever heard of Atlanta ?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

jnwxm7x8d55o.gif

U get it..

So they were supposed to be clowned out of being ? ?

No environment that breeds ? - ever heard of Atlanta ?

They were clowned or bullied cause they were not respected. Everybody on this site knew a kid that was obvious funny style. I don't know the situation in ATL to know how the ? population got that large, but I'm speaking as a person from 90s Baltimore. If you was thought to be funny then you got targeted, but still some kid was ? . You still get targeted here.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain’t about being ? , it’s about have feminine tendencies and mannerisms. Don’t get it twisted some ? ? are masculine and will beat the breaks offa u.