Black friday Brawl in Alabama Mall

Options

Comments

• playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Honoring the life and teachings of Christ>>>>>>hitting an old lady in the head for an off brand tv on black Friday

O my brotha testify
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ran a couple miles and lifted some weights fo black friday

? shopping!

I agree

I did the same

Dont mean to digress but I would whup your ass
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? that I ain't leavin the comfort of my house to stand in line/run into a crowded store/ walk around a empty store.

I'll shop online or catch me on a regular day

There is even a line @ the liquor store "Binnys" here in Chicago, wtf smh

? , i was hoping Churchills had a sale. Would of grabbed a bottle of that top shelf ? with the quickness.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what you in for?

i murdered 6 people.

what you in for.

had to check a ? chin on black friday
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    savagery is a choice..

wgqhj9o91gdf.jpeg
    Look at u
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Black Friday is the perfect representation of that ? religion. The white man treated you Christian negros like animals while beating his religion into you. Now you monkey ass negros act like animals while celebrating the holiest day of his religion. Smmfgdh. Black Christians stay losing.

Wait a cotton picking minute... Are you telling me that Black Friday wouldn't exist if it wasn't for religion?

People like you still don't get it. American values >>> any religion.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Friday is the perfect representation of that ? religion. The white man treated you Christian negros like animals while beating his religion into you. Now you monkey ass negros act like animals while celebrating the holiest day of his religion. Smmfgdh. Black Christians stay losing.

How do you know those people were Christians? I know a lot a black Christians who actually denouncee the comercialization of Christmas and none of them were whipped by a white slave owner. This is a bad blanket statement. People who try to ? on Christianity for the sake of sounding woke or intelligent stay losing.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ever wanted to spend some money sooo bad that you'd fight for the opportunity to do so in the most common way possible??

yeah, me either
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a corporate holiday...just like Valentine's Day.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Wait a cotton picking minute... Are you telling me that Black Friday wouldn't exist if it wasn't for religion?

People like you still don't get it. American values >>> any religion.

Im telling you that Christmas wouldn't exist if not for the Christians. It would still be the sun worshipping pagan holiday that it started out as.

Lol at the bolded. You can remove a slave from the plantation but you can never remove the plantation from the slave. Foh
  • skpjr78
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Black Friday Christmas isn't a Christian holiday. It doesn't even have Christian tenets.

Black Friday Christmas is a straight up marketing ploy to boost commercial sales before the end of the year.

Black Friday Christmas does nothing but take advantage of people's natural greed. People revert back to base tribal instincts when confronted with limited supply goods e;g fighting, mobbing, killing.

Fixed
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White folks be bugging over black Friday deals too.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »

How do you know those people were Christians? I know a lot a black Christians who actually denouncee the comercialization of Christmas and none of them were whipped by a white slave owner. This is a bad blanket statement. People who try to ? on Christianity for the sake of sounding woke or intelligent stay losing.

Doesnt matter if the people participating in this ? are Christians or not. The real problem is that the people who created this ? ? in the first place are Christians. They are the ones who are supposed to know better.

Nobody loses more than black people who pray to white Jesus and continue to practice the religion of their slave masters. Black Christians lose more than the Meek Mill quarterbacking the Buffalo Bills on Super Bowl Sunday. Fohwtbs
  • pachá12
    Options

Doesnt matter if the people participating in this ? are Christians or not. The real problem is that the people who created this ? ? in the first place are Christians. They are the ones who are supposed to know better.

Nobody loses more than black people who pray to white Jesus and continue to practice the religion of their slave masters. Black Christians lose more than the Meek Mill quarterbacking the Buffalo Bills on Super Bowl Sunday. Fohwtbs

Most people, with intelligence, and the ability to connect geographical dots, don't feel like they pray to a white Jesus. In reality, Jesus looks more like Osama Bin Laden than a white man. You just blowimg off steam because you probably don't like being told you're wrong. It's comical that you have an AVI like that and spew foolishness like you are. Your jokes are stale. Maybe that's because you don't have a leg to stand on....
  • skpjr78
    edited November 2017
    Options

Most people, with intelligence, and the ability to connect geographical dots, don't feel like they pray to a white Jesus. In reality, Jesus looks more like Osama Bin Laden than a white man. You just blowimg off steam because you probably don't like being told you're wrong. It's comical that you have an AVI like that and spew foolishness like you are. Your jokes are stale. Maybe that's because you don't have a leg to stand on....

If you actually read and believd in your bible you would know that Jesus looks more like Morgan Freeman than anything

Rev 1:14-15
     14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

morgan-freeman.jpg

Lol at someone who doesnt even know what their own bible says telling me Im wrong. But considering the history of black Christians and their good old ? fearing slave masters stance on their literacy it doesnt surprise me that you haven't read or analyzed that passage. The stupidity and ignorance of the average black Christian never ceases to amaze me. Smmfh

2e9af6a0fb7dbbf0635529967ca277e9--black-church-atheist-humor.jpg
  • pachá12
    Options
    So we're in agreement that the common belief is that Jesus is not white, thus making your original claim that black Christians are praying to a white Jesus null. Thank you. Really mothing else to talk about. This isn't a competition. At the same time, I find it funny that you're trying to manipulate scripture to prove your shallow point, maybe you're the one whose letting their inner slave master shine.
  • skpjr78
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So we're in agreement that the common belief is that Jesus is not white, thus making your original claim that black Christians are praying to a white Jesus null. Thank you. Really mothing else to talk about. This isn't a competition. At the same time, I find it funny that you're trying to manipulate scripture to prove your shallow point, maybe you're the one whose letting their inner slave master shine.

we arent in agreement on anything. if you read and believed your bible you would know that Jesus being black man is a FACT and not a "common belief". and on top of that you just erroneously equated the prince of peace Jesus Christ to the worst terrorist of the century. only a ? misguided, miseducated and mislead ? slave ass christian could do some ignorant ? like that. lol at me posting a direct quote from the bible that you are too lazy to read and too stupid to understand equals me manipulating scripture. lol at your denial of black christians worshipping white Jesus. tell that ? to these fools. foh.

8b7b39cdba0c656876a65a1794eb4c3d.jpg
    3f12275a5d22db1b5852ab178f7276b0--enslaved-atheist.jpg
    CNRfwMmWEAA-d7o.jpg
    68a7381aa19396376a08a4c3e144ca18--white-jesus-black-people.jpg

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy that people live in America, but can't identify American culture.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    It's crazy that people live in America, but can't identify American culture.

What exactly is american culture?
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People go stupid on Black Friday. Stuff like this is why I'm glad I don't work in retail anymore.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

yoooo! she snatched a box from a damn baby. tell me that ? wasn't real.

:'(:p