MC Ren
5%
WeazelLowercase_G 2 votes
MJG
2%
TheGOAT 1 vote
Big Boi
60%
usmarin3double0sugeLcnsdbyROYALTYqawshunthagreat45bigbird_1CapitalBIbexskpjr78T. SanfordsilverfoxxBetaSheerExcellenceJonnyRoccITAggieLean.ZirconiumCoxnation1Juttythe3rdBedStuyMatike85 21 votes
Vinny
0%
Phife
31%
deakinodwade2065th Letterjonoachewon87THE_R_spit_fiyaBuilt 4 cuban linxAZTGonetoughmiraclehunterschase331 11 votes

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phife
    "...coming with more hits than the Braves and the Yankees..."
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Boi
    there were a couple of other guys i thought about adding but i wasnt sure if daz and dmc could truly be classified as #2s or 1As.
  • skpjr78
    Big Boi
    Lmao @ this 2nd place ass thread

there nothing wrong with being #2. scottie pippen got rich, got rings and went to the hof being a #2. same for john stallworth, james worthy, steve young and at multiple points in his career dwayne wade.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Boi
    skpjr78 wrote: »

there nothing wrong with being #2. scottie pippen got rich, got rings and went to the hof being a #2. same for john stallworth, james worthy, steve young and at multiple points in his career dwayne wade.

My bad fam
    Lmao @ this silver medal ass thread

Fixed
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Phife
    Big Boi being on this list is disrespectful but I get it.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Big Boi being on this list is disrespectful but I get it.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? disrespectful af
    Big Boi and MJG are respectable halves in they duo. Some even think they better than who TS would deem the 1

I’m cool with Phife, Vinnie, and Ren being on the list

Should have added one of them members from Bone not named Krazie, one of them dudes from Goodie Mob not named Ceelo
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Big Boi
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    This ? disrespectful af
    Big Boi and MJG are respectable halves in they duo. Some even think they better than who TS would deem the 1

Should have added one of them members from Bone not named Krazie, one of them dudes from Goodie Mob not named Ceelo

Bizzy would've bn my choice as far as Bone, but I woulda bn slick salty since he's my favorite member.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Big Boi
    As far as the MOb., that's a toss up, they all had some shine as the second string member behind Ceelo, I'd probably say Khujo though.
  • skpjr78
    edited November 2017
    Big Boi
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    This ? disrespectful af

i dig what you are saying. i personally think stacks is hands down no questioned asked better than big boi and thats no disrespect towards dfs. i personally big ball is clearly better than mjg and thats no disrespect towards ? tight. some people disahree with me and thats cool. mjg's verse on friend or foe, nobody but me and of course lay it down are all timers but i think ball is better. i respect anyone's opinion who disagrees if for no other reason it makes for a great debate.

i was thinking about about a non krayzie bone mc but they all spit some classic ? at one point or another. goodie mob is too easy. khujo was dope and gip did his thing to but at their best neither were in ceee lo's class. t-mo was garbage. he went hard on the blood remix but other than that he was always the weak link. t-mo was the worst mc on the dungeoun family roster imo. witch doctor, cool breeze and both of the dudes in parental advisory>>>>>>>t-mo
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's consensus that eightball is better than MJG?
  • skpjr78
    Big Boi

yes imo. let's talk about it.
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah.

You left off kweli (2nd to mos), ghost (2nd to rae
    on OB4CL ) and Redman (2nd to ? on both albums)

So my vote is Redman
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phife
    Phife for this list. Dude got bars, outshined Tip a few times too.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MC Ren
    Ruthless Villain
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You left out Wycleff
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

How is Dwayne Wade a #2?
  • skpjr78
    edited November 2017
    Big Boi
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

How is Dwayne Wade a #2?

Ask Shaq and LeBron. And that's no disrespect to Wade. When Shaq first came to Miami he was the established championship veteran who was the centerpiece of the team and turned a young Wade into a champion. By Lebron's second year in the Miami he was clearly the best player on the globe. Him, Wade, Bosch and the rest were an unbeatable combination but LeBron was clearly on a higher plain. Again this is meant as no disrespect to Wade but LeBron was MVP for a reason.

Wade is such a great player because of his versatility and personality. He saw that Shaq was going to lead him to the promised land so he picked up where Kobe left off. Wade became the face of the franchise but winning was so important and his ? factor was so low that he let LeBron become #1 while we collected rings, cashed checks and built a hof resume. Wade is so real and so true to the game that he went to Cleveland to come off the bench to be reunited with LeBron and chase another ring. I respect the ? out of that. Wade was a clear #1 and certain points in his career and a clear #2 at other times. Either way he played his role and He played it well.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Boi
    “ATL Georgia.. what do we do fo ya?
    bulldoggin hoes like them Georgetown Hoyas.”

Big Boi not even a no.2..
    he a 1b..
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Boi
    I’d like to take off my vote for Big Boi, and switch it to MJG. Even though Big the best rapper on this list, I can’t let my dawg get naa vote
  • skpjr78
    Big Boi
    No love for Vinn Rock???? Vinnie ripped this ? .

https://youtu.be/892c9DfVxj8
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moore7s wrote: »
    Nah.

You left off kweli (2nd to mos), ghost (2nd to rae
    on OB4CL ) and Redman (2nd to ? on both albums)

So my vote is Redman

I hope you mean Ghost only on OB4CL. Cuz there's no way Ghost plays 2nd fiddle to Rae throughout their careers. No ? way.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah this just confused me. I always thought MJG was the better of the two